The Cricket Thread Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah w00t. I love cricket. IPL's going on and I'm supporting Kolkata...because I live there.

On a completely unreleated note: Lol@Bangladesh.

I didn't even notice this thread existed, dion.
Also I got tickets for an IPL game, w00t!
I'm lolling at West Indies, too.

I don't do Fantasy, sadly enough.
Also wow, Yusuf Pathan is just awesome.
Also also where do you live Flame Blade? India by any chance?

HAHAHAHA whoever didn't have Yusuf as there trump must be pissed,lmao

MI win. Yusuf gets me a ton of points. Perfect for me (;

@Raddaya- I live in Toronto,Canada. Although I was born in India.

If I was in fantasy cricket, my trump card would be Malinga, personally. Wouldn't have got much points D= I think I'll get into it :D

Ah, I see. I was wondering, if you were living in India how did you get a DS and a game XD

This is getting Ridiculous the fantasy cricket crashed again <_<

I can't change my TP or make any changes to the teams. And my timezone is such that its hard to wake up in time for the matches or edits urgh

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn, graw and flame blade look pretty scary. I'm surprised im a 100 points behind them still :(

Damn, graw and flame blade look pretty scary. I'm surprised im a 100 points behind them still :(
you mean a 1000 points behind 8)

I can't believe Kallis as become such a beast in this format since last years IPL. Kumble and Murli still showing there class. And Sachin <3

EDIT: Btw anyone have picks on who will win it this time? I'm supporting MI like the past 2 seasons. This time around they like a team that can actually win. But then again no team is a safe bet. Delhi is struggling after there first 2 convincing wins. Same with KKR

I have more interest in watching Bangladesh play tests than any T20.

Speaking of which, they were doing pretty well up until they had a collapse this innings. Sucks too, because they deserve to snatch a draw out of this match.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
200 may be quite hard to chase.. All those spinners on a presumably slow pitch..

And Kane Williamson selected for the next test squad, that should be worth watching..

Have a nice day.

I just do not know why Shakib lets Razzak bowl for so long with the new ball, it mystifies me. Get Rubel Hossain firing in some fast balls or something rather than mediocre spin. If Razzak was bowling as well as he has in the past then it'd be ok, but he has just been mediocre this match even with three wickets.

Happy with Australia's win with Clarke rebounding from his personal turmoil and Harris doing well to hopefully keep Siddle out of the side when he recovers from injury.

Also fantasy is ridiculous, the points of the best XI players (+TP on Kallis) don't even amass 5000. Obviously people have to trade depending on the nights game to be successful. Well done, to both Flame_Blader and and McGrue who are performing amazingly. I've done pretty poorly and would've humiliated if Kallis wasn't my TP. Also Adam Voges a bowler o_O

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I dont think its likely Harris can keep Siddle out. Though I wonder if a Bollinger, Hilfenhaus, Johnson lineup could be used.. It'd be brave, but they are the best three Australian bowlers imo..

Have a nice day.

Yeah, I probably agree with that is a lineup I'd like to see aswell, although Harris could be used in rotation with Bollinger/Hilfenhaus. I think Harris can keep Siddle out of the lineup as long as the selectors be rational e.g Harris got 6 wickets in one test whilst Siddle has only got 11 wickets in his last 5 tests. Selectors seem to love Siddle though =/

Selecters were almost blatantly trying to form some partnerships with the bowling attack over the last summer.

Siddle, Johnson, Bollinger and Hilfy were all in the mix because (Bollinger being the exception) they had a longer shelf life than the likes of Harris.

But Harris is undeniably in the zone. I like a Selector who plays the form players over the players they are tring to gain form from. Definitely got it right.

Happy with Australia's win with Clarke rebounding from his personal turmoil and Harris doing well to hopefully keep Siddle out of the side when he recovers from injury.

Also fantasy is ridiculous, the points of the best XI players (+TP on Kallis) don't even amass 5000. Obviously people have to trade depending on the nights game to be successful. Well done, to both Flame_Blader and and McGrue who are performing amazingly. I've done pretty poorly and would've humiliated if Kallis wasn't my TP. Also Adam Voges a bowler o_O
LOL yeah I was like wtf Voges at 6500? I knew Warne had no choice to play Voges since most of his over seas players got injured and Voges also performed well last game. So I just had to have him (beacuase I didn't have any player from RR) and the move paid off 8)

Also again kallis is a beast. With both bat and ball.

Yeah, only by looking at your team I discovered Voges so cheap and a bowler so I'm happy I looked at your team :). It also shows how much biased this game is towards batting when after 2 games Voges is the 4th best rated 'bowler'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)