Announcement THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Hello everyone (Posting from phone)
The time has come for me, due to real life works (I'm old now lol), to say goodbye to Showdown and Smogon.

Thank you everyone for being great to me. Every moment has been great for me because of you all.

It has been a very very AMAZING time in Pet Mods!! The Pet Mods community is one of the best communities on the internet. The creativity, amount of work and welcoming attitude is just amazing.

Pet Mods gave me a great opportunity to learn a lot. I started by submitting in Z-Moves Everywhere, at that time I had no idea about coding but being on Dragon Heaven, Spandan helped me out as he was making everything playable. From then I experimented out and learnt how to code mods and made friends like Ludicrousity who was also on Dragon Heaven to code and play. We together worked on The New First Gen as well as many mods. Coding Fusion Evolution, in which Spandan invited me, was the biggest push for us (and the actual start) where we had to code more complex mechanics. With the ideas of making Pet Mods being played the Pet Mods Grand Slam was the high time where all of us were working to make it possible and I made dank friends (Continuing till date). We also had a lot of fun with each other and the bots in Dragon Heaven too. The new people here now are also very dank.

Now we have dank coders who can code even more complex mechanics and also there are a lot of new ones getting habitual very quickly.

I would also like to thank everyone for giving me the chance to serve as a moderator. We formed a cool team together. It was a fun experience of working with my friends.

There are a lot of things to say really.

Pet Mods are playable in the main server now feelsgood and I hope we'll continue get bigger.

I am honoured to be a part of Pet Mods.

Special thanks to everyone in 1v1, Other Metas, Dragon Heaven, Hydro's group, Trivia room.

Dragon Heaven became the reason for me being on Showdown
1v1 blasted off in Gen 7 and 8 with dank people
Other Metas soon became the main purpose of Dragon Heaven and we played tons of them
Hydro's group is a very chill group of people to have fun with
Trivia room was the place where I spent my initial days

I hope that we have a grand Fusion Evolution (+Alpha) tournament at least once in some point of time.

Shoutouts to:
You know who you are!
Everyone included from Dragon Heaven, Showdown, Smogon and Discord!

I have one more day left!

Later on I might be able to pop up from time to time.
All the best everyone!

Screenshot_20201002-001128_Bromite.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaah, I'm so sorry to see you go! D:
I haven't known you for that long, but in this short time, I've seen firsthand how much you're willing to do to help people learn, support the people around you and make everything possible for budding mods and new coders. You've been an amazing part of this community, and I wish you the absolute best in whatever comes next for you!!! ;-;

Sad to see you go, but wishing all the best for you and just know that without your help coding, Pet Mods would be no where near the position they are in today, and for that, I say thank you.

Hope we see you again every once and awhile, but for now, goodbye and good luck!

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
and sometimes the player believed the universe had spoken to it through the zeros and ones, through the electricity of the world, through the scrolling words on a screen at the end of a dream
and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone
and the universe said you are not separate from every other thing
and the universe said you are the universe tasting itself, talking to itself, reading its own code
and the universe said I love you because you are love.

And the game was over and the player woke up from the dream. And the player began a new dream. And the player dreamed again, dreamed better. And the player was the universe. And the player was love.

You are the player.

Wake up.

-End Poem; Minecraft

So set your sail, zard. Go on to new horizons. Take a breath and learn what life has to offer.

-Spook

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Doing what you enjoy, meeting people, having fun. All of this should be a part of life. I'm glad you were here, and you've been an amazing person to everyone. If not for you we would not have reached this point, from the coding to the PMGS. We cannot thank you enough. And from the bottom of my heart. Thank you, you have been one of best we could've asked for in getting Pet Mods to where we are today.

But the time must come for people to part ways, and sadly this is no different. I'm wishing you luck in the future of your journey. We'll always be happy to welcome you back with open arms. From one fire starter to another.

- Ludi

As a rookie-coder, I will say that I'll miss you, because, even if I didn't get to know you more deeply, you were always the one with the most exhaustive answer and you were always there to help us.
Thank you and farewell, my friend, I hope to hear from you again soon. :')

You have left a great legacy, zard. I will never forget you and all your efforts to make all my favorite mods playable. Even if I didn’t get a chance to talk with you before, I will always remember you and wish you good luck in your future pursuits.
:psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)