Project SV ZU Secret Santa (Ho-Ho 4th Ed)

Merry Christmas risin_glory and here's your team:
:dugtrio: :croconaw: :sawsbuck: :swalot: :indeedee: :klawf:

The prompt he gave was a Croconaw with either DD or SD, which was a pretty cool idea and I got to approach it in a couple of different ways. I initially thought of SD Torrent Jet wincons, but that felt really inconsistent into all the potentially grasses and waters and it was very difficult to set up winning positions. DD worked pretty well as an immediate breaker and sweeper with Tera. DD would never sweep between Croc's low speed and susceptibility to hazards, so pairing it with multiple sweepers with the gameplan of overwhelming physical checks was my angle.

:Croconaw:
Lynchpin of the team, with evio and monowater Croc was pretty bulky for a DDer and had solid power with sheer force. Liquidation for stab, Ice punch is important coverage for grasses like Flapple and Leaf, and I chose Trailblaze over Tera blast because I would often need to Tera other Pokemon and having the grass move always available allowed me to push through waters in a pinch. I unfortunately needed to run Jolly, but the benchmark allowed me to outrun scarf ndd and Golduck at +2.

:dugtrio:
A good way to set the pace and Inherent speed control if I chose to keep it around, Dugtrio clicked rocks, softened up walls like gabite with eq, and clicked memento. Pretty straightforward stuff on these offenses. Losing the tie to opposing dugtrio offense t1 really blew ass tho.

:Sawsbuck:
Very solid speed tier and good coverage made this a solid early game wall breaker to force progress. I opted for Tera normal to push through with a huge double edge, but in retrospect Tera water or steel would be better for general typing and sneasel resist. A grass type gave me a lot of important resists to eq, grasses, elecs, and waters as well.

:Swalot:
Felt pretty lacking on this team, and maybe in retrospect a set of SD twave gunk eq with speed for sneasel after twave would have better better, but I wanted knock to pressure potential misdreavus, although twave does that just fine. Regardless, this was an important midgame pivot thanks to it's typing and great bulk and knock resist.

:indeedee:
Speed control with good utility options like hwish and trick made this a really easy fit on offense. Pretty straight forward although the ability to block prio was surprisingly relevant.

:klawf:
Krab rounded this out with some solid resists and a broken ability to destroy fatter teams. This was initially salac, which worked surprisingly well, but rock blast accuracy and ability to flip webs matchup (which was obnoxiously common) was really appreciated. Either set would work though and I think the team is arguably better with salac klawf and just fishing webs.

ZU secret Santa is probably my favorite secret Santa ran on this website. Hope you like the team, and happy holidays bro

(Sorry I'm late my builder got wiped lol)

Last edited:
ZU SECRET SANTA
:duosion: :swalot: :tinkatuff: :golduck: :dachsbun: :servine:
Double Dance Duosion Tspikes Swalot Balance
For Lizardu

I was tasked with building a team with double dance duosion and tspikes.

:xy/duosion:
Duosion @ Eviolite
Ability: Magic Guard
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Acid Armor
- Stored Power

The star of the show, Duosion is a bit tough to use right now with Sneasel and Tink running around everywhere, but the potential it has to snowball is scary. Tera Fairy for generally good defensive typing, although tera dark could also work to be better against Swalot.

:xy/swalot:
Swalot @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Swalot gives the team a knock off absorber while being a knocker itself. Swalot also gives the team the requested Tspikes. Eq in the last moveslot to chunk opposing swalot and tink.

:xy/tinkatuff:

Tinkatuff @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Thunder Wave

Tink does its usual thing, not much to say here. 44 speed to outrun uninvested Gabite.

:xy/golduck:
Golduck @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cloud Nine
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flip Turn
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Knock Off

Scarf duck provides speed control, pivoting and revenge killing.. Tera water lets it power up surf should it need to. Duck's last moveslot doesnt matter that much, so i chose knock to remove boots and eviolite.

:xy/dachsbun:
Dachsbun @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Well-Baked Body
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Body Press
- Roar
- Wish
- Protect

Dach is a bit underrated imo, especially with combusken in the tier. Wish can help heal up swalot and tink a bit, and i used roar over play rough to trigger tspikes more.

:xy/servine:
Servine @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Tera Blast
- Synthesis

Servine rounds the team out, giving a solid ground resist, as well as wearing down / removing tink for duosion. Also helps against sticky web teams. Some other grass like leafeon or saws could work here as well.

Thats the team, happy holidays Lizardu !

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:delibird: I had the pleasure of building for Medeia this secret santa, hope you had a joyous Christmas day. I hope you enjoy this altered famous festive poem that briefly describes the teambuilding process. :delibird:

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through this thread,
Not a Jettrem was stirring, sleeping in a bed.
Twas two nights after Christmas, when Jett tried to build,
But he soon realised he was not very skilled.

:electabuzz: :golduck:
The request was quite simple, a core of just two,
Golduck and Electabuzz, the stars of the crew;
Electabuzz wore some boots and Golduck a Scarf;
I pondered who to add next, they'd bring us to half.

:klawf:
A defensive pivot with Stealth Rock would be nice,
A Regenerator Klawf would more than suffice;
It's extremely bulky on the physical side,
And item removal it can also provide.

:swalot:
To complement Klawf a special wall would be best,
Swalot passed with flying colours for such a test;
It is the team's grass resist as you all can see,
And with Tera Dark it can counter Indeedee.

:cacturne:
The team desperately needed a Ground resist next.
A Psychic immunity too this Cacturne flexed;
Eject Pack and Leaf Storm let us pivot some more,
Spikes helped out by Knock Off users total to four.

:gabite:
This dragon is broken but you must be lucky,
When using Scale Shot, and Focus Blast on ducky;
The team's last member goes by the name of Gabite,
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Pokepaste
:electabuzz: :golduck: :klawf: :swalot: :cacturne: :gabite:

fish anemometer

I ❤️HOLE
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending PU Circuit Champion
:delibird: Twas the dawn of christmas spirit, a challenge took flight,
A team to be built for Jett , under a Snover's light.
His request, sent in poetic explosion,
Was none other than future sight duosion,
ORAS ZU is his favorite tier,
Thus I had to include a frogadier! :delibird:

:duosion:
Future Sight Duosion, a special wall so stout,
Facilitating sweepers, without a doubt,
As Future Sight unfolds, a vision takes flight,
A symphony of power, in its psychic might. Duosion, the seer, in battles so grand,
A protector, a breaker, across the ZU land.

:frogadier:
Scarf-wearing Frogadier, swift as a breeze,
Outspeeding DLC threats with such ease.
Strong attacks and with switcheroo,
It gifts a Christmas scarf for you!

:cacturne:
Cacturne stepped forth, in the desert's embrace,
With prickly spikes, the ground he will lace,
Eject pack helps get into a nice position,
Switching into his knock is a tough decision!

:combusken:
Combusken ablaze, the core now complete,
Fire, water, grass, a combination so sweet. :totodiLUL:
Sweeping the field, with fiery might,
In battles, its swords danced, a destructive sight.

:tinkatuff:
Tinkatuff guarded from Sneasel's cruel power,
Balancing the odds, in the darkest hour.
Tinkatuff encores, and spreads yellow trance,
A disruptor's spirit, a guardian's stance.

:gabite:
Gabite emerged, a volt switch it blocked,
Looking for an opportunity to set up Stealth Rock,
Against Combusken's blaze, Gabite stands guard,
Checking the flames, with scales uncharred.

MERRY CHRISTMAS JETT, ZU, MIRBRO, PEKOS
Pokepaste: :duosion: :frogadier: :cacturne: :combusken: :tinkatuff: :gabite:

plznostep

Flittle Fanatic
is a Community Contributor
Heatmor Person diegoyuhhi. You requested electric spam and I have come to deliver
:leavanny: :monferno::misdreavus: :electabuzz: :pikachu: :luxray:
Electric Spam Webs

:leavanny:
Leavanny is one dimensonal. Set up webs, Knock Off, maybe Triple Axel someone getting a bit cheeky and Pounce to stop setup sweepers. But it is still our best Webs setter so here we are.

:monferno:
Monferno is the Sneasel answer for the team and also provides Stealth Rocks, which is quite important. I probably would of preferred Klawf but since the prompt is Electric Spam I can't really fit anything else so Monferno has to do. It can set up itself with Tera Steel + Swords Dance and Iron Fist Drain Punch, which is quite nice all things considered so it's nice at compressing roles.

:misdreavus:
Misdreavus is a spinblocker for Quaxwell and also is not affected by opposing Webs giving it an edge in the Webs ditto. Levitate also gives it a Ground Immunity which is important for Electric Spam since I don't want to encounter a Dugtrio and die instantly. It also can set up with Nasty Plot + Tera Fairy Draining Kiss, which is quite potent especially with the speed control webs provide and also walls Gabite.

:electabuzz:
How would Electabuzz not be on Electric Spam? Excellent stats, just lacking a little in coverage which is why I am using Tera Ice to give it the covetted Electric + Ice coverage to absolutely destroy Gabite and Grass-types. Eviolite is being used because Electabuzz has pretty good bulk with it especially on the special side.

:pikachu:
Here's Pikachu. Webs mean it can outspeed a lot of threats and Light Ball gives it amazing offenses. Unlike Electabuzz, Pikachu also has some good coverage to it in Surf, which makes Camerupt cry and additionally I have also done the same combo of Tera Ice to also give it Electric + Ice coverage to again, hit Gabite and Grasses which is especially important for Pikachu because it's coverage is walled by Grass-types.

:luxray:
Finally, Luxray is back on this team and it's mainly here because it's a really fun Electric-type to use and I did want to give the team some sort of physical Electric-type even if they are all trash. Webs again really help Luxray since it's quite slow but not irredeemably slow and Webs gives it just enough so it's able to break teams easier. Tera Normal Facade hits very hard still, just have to watch out for Klawf which I have Volt Switch for so you can pivot into someone like Pikachu and curb stomp it.

Merry Christmas @ plznostep
the requested Pokémon is flittle so I decided to make it a special attack that can try to win games or to start removing some difficult Pokémon. So I put tika for the sr and tw to slow down the opposing team and knock off to remove the various itemsSwalot stands there as a physical defender and helps with tw knock offs and can also take the various knock offs because he has the hold ability
Sneasel is another Pokémon that can both help flintt win the game and be the finisher
Misdreavus is the special attacker who exploits the various tws with hax
Qualxwell is there to remove the Stealth Rock
https://pokepast.es/5784074dbaa61402

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Merry Christmas Ruby4 ! Your requested Pokémon was Duosion and I made a future sight team! Sorry for getting this in super late. Click on the sprites to check the team out!
:Duosion: :Electabuzz: :Klawf: :Swalot::Hakamo-O: :Sawsbuck:
:sv/Duosion: I ran with the future sight set, as regenerator and a fighting type is a fun archetype to play with. I made this team a bit of a defensive build, since duosion has a hard time firing off future sights on offensive builds. I ran with thunder wave to synergize with Sawsbuck’s Serene Grace-enhanced Headbutts. Protect could be slotted over it, but I think Swalot, Hakamo-O, and Klawf are sturdy enough of a defensive backbone to forego. Tera Dark turned its Dark and Ghost weaknesses into resists.

:sv/electabuzz: needed speed control and a pivot to ensure my team doesn’t sink momentum in disadvantageous matchups.I went with an AOA attacking set to make use of its offensive potential, and went with static to deter contact moves. Tera Fighting empowered Focus Blast.

:sv/Klawf: I went with Klawf next, as I needed a stealth rock setter, and to form a regenerator core. 96 Speed EVs ensured it outsped non-jolly cacturne. Having a second knock off user was also helpful, and having Edgequake coverage made it a neat offensive tank.

:SV/Swalot: Arguably ZU’s poster boy, Swalot brings a lot to the team: physical wall, toxic absorber, third knock off setter…it does it all! I went with body press instead of a poison STAB since swalot doesn’t hit too hardeven with STAB, and BodyPress made use of its nice physical Bulk.

:sv/Hakamo-O: Not a common pick at all, but the defensive phazing sets work quite well, especially since most phazers struggled with longevity. An even better status absorber, haka brings a lot of defensive utility with bulletproof, typing, and nice defensive stats. The potential to drag in a swalot to future sight is exciting to think about it.

:Sv/Sawsbuck:
To give the team a wincon, Sawsbuck makes use of its annoying serene grace headbutts, while also benefitting from duosion spreading paralysis. I gave it boots for a better performance against hazards, but leftovers could make it even more ferocious against defensive builds.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE TEAM!

diegoyuhhi

our shared past and our lost future
is a Pre-Contributor
merry christmas sinnabyss! you requested a team with the duck duo of magmar + quaxwell, and i have come to deliver

SPECS MAGMAR BALANCE
:magmar: :quaxwell: :sawsbuck: :tinkatuff: :swalot: :chimecho:
click on mons for paste!

:sm/magmar:
heatmor? (Magmar) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Scorching Sands
- Flamethrower

inspired by the insanely threatening ss zu wallbreaker, specs magmar has arrived in sv zu to tear holes into defensive cores. many teams in the current meta lack real switchins to fire moves, and this pokemon is here to exploit that. specs can be afforded to be ran since we have hazard control in the form of quaxwell and they amplify our damage output massively.

:sm/quaxwell:
Quaxwell @ Eviolite
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Roost
- Triple Axel
- Flip Turn

our second duck, able to provide us some much needed hazard control and the first part of our defensive backbone, giving us some insurance against many water types and various physical attackers that the amazing water typing lets us handle. triple axel over liqui is imo mandatory on quax to let it spin on trevenant. some people like to run speed on it but i just went max bulk with 30 speed ivs to get the slower flip turn on other quax.

:sm/sawsbuck:
zausebuck (Sawsbuck) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Headbutt
- Double-Edge
- Horn Leech
- High Horsepower

completing a fwg core, sawsbuck gives us some much needed speed control and a nice cleaner after teams have been weakened by magmar. serene grace headbutt can randomly break through unexpected mons via the sheer power of luck, especially when paired with paralysis support from other future members. high horsepower lets it hit steels and swalot.

:sm/tinkatuff:
Tinkatuff @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 224 HP / 204 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Encore

huge role compressor: it's the main special wall of the team, it can set up rocks, paralyse mons, remove items, encore setup sweepers, while handling a huge variety of different mons, both physical and special, just thanks to its really good typing. speed lets it outrun max speed adamant trevenant while spdef hits a jump point.

:sm/swalot:
:3 (Swalot) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 240 HP / 152 Atk / 116 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Encore

another great glue mon, acting as a bulky sd sweeper while doubling as a tank on both ends of the physical/special spectrum and a knock absorber. its poison typing also helps handle the many different grass types in the current meta. it also provides extra item removal and setup disrupting with encore. speed creeps gogoat, hp for lefties number and rest in attack.

:sm/chimecho:
Chimecho @ Quick Claw
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psychic Noise
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

chimecho helps the team handle ground types which would otherwise be really threatening, while offering more item removal and paralysis support. i chose it over misdreavus because of its access to reliable recovery and because i wanted an excuse to use the new move psychic noise. quick claw is a funny option in the item slot cause i really didn't know what to run LMAO, ig lefties or colbur can be fine.

and that was the team, hope you liked it and merry christmas once again!

Last edited:

wooper

heavy booty-doots
is a Forum Moderator
happy new year, fish anemometer! below is a picture of you (wanda), me (baby new year), and scraggy (cosmo), the latter of whom was your secret santa request!
1704166099810.png

if i was good with photoshop i would make this picture a reality for you, but alas, all you get is this silly post and some teams from a dead meta!
:sv/scraggy::sv/swalot::sv/camerupt::sv/noctowl::sv/indeedee-f::sv/stonjourner:
:scraggy:
i started with the mon of the hour, and i knew i wanted to run spdef bulk up with rest + shed skin, its most tried-and-true set historically
:scraggy::swalot:
i paired scraggy with physdef sd swalot to help break through opposing swalot, which dont mind a knock from scraggy thanks to sticky hold and also resists drain because of its base poison-type. the two also pair nicely, with swalot resisting fairy and scraggy being immune to psychic and both packing knock to force progress
:scraggy::swalot::camerupt:
camerupt was next because it's just an excellent mon overall, but also it provides rocks and is further insurance vs tinkatuff. you really only need special fire- and ground-type coverage, so i like going mixed with heat crash in the last slot for more specially defense answers, or for random cm mons that think they can beat you (like duosion). speed to creep uninvested base 55s like ampharos and swalot
:scraggy::swalot::camerupt::noctowl:
i wanted to include hazard control for scaggy and swalot, so i slotted on mixed defense noctowl; 8 evs with a calm nature hits a jump point, and then max defensive invest helps you to live weak, neutral hits overall. tera ground is neat not only to block electric-types like electabuzz and ampharos, but to give you ground-type coverage to weaken tinkatuff further for a scraggy endgame, and to synergize beautifully with stab air slash
:scraggy::swalot::camerupt::noctowl::indeedee-f:
speed control was next, and i knew i wanted a special attacker, so i opted for a pretty standard indeedee with healing wish to support the team further
:scraggy::swalot::camerupt::noctowl::indeedee-f::stonjourner:
rounding out the team with some physically offense pressure, considering the team's other two are both defensive mons

but wait, theres more! the above team was what i finally settled on, but was not the first team comp i built !
:sv/scraggy::sv/gothitelle::sv/camerupt::sv/furret::sv/golduck::sv/dachsbun:
will be less descriptive here because this is just a bonus!
:scraggy:
same reason as above
:scraggy::gothitelle:
i was looking for a fun way to handle swalot as described above, so this is what i cooked up (and hated). speed was for uninvested tinkatuff to try and get a faster taunt on her
:scraggy::gothitelle::camerupt:
same as above, just a bit of a different spread. i like the other one better
:scraggy::gothitelle::camerupt::furret:
this was the team's hazard control for scraggy + goth. also gave the team more knock off support + a fast offensive pivot. tera steel was to try and deal with sneasel better
:scraggy::gothitelle::camerupt::furret::golduck:
my typical scarf golduck special
:scraggy::gothitelle::camerupt::furret::golduck::dachsbun:
i knew that goth wasnt enough of a physically defensive backbone for the team, so i included wishpass dachsbun to keep it + other teammates healthy. roar was to deter set-up, but play rough works just as fine

i had more success with this team but it is still by no means amazing; goth and dachsbun consistently underperformed in my experience, but i wanted to include it here anyways!
enjoy, and happy new year once again!

Last edited:
Happy New Year Monai ! The prompt was to make a klawffense team, so here I deliver ! the delivery is very late because of exams + sick af, sorry ;-;
Since i couldn't choose between the two teams I made, i decided to share both of them :

:klawf: I decided to go with Anger Shell SD :Klawf:, as it would make the most sense for a Klawffense team. :Lum_berry: is very useful to avoid getting para by common mons such as :tinkatuff: and :servine:, or burned by :misdreavus:, which would otherwise handicap greatly a :Klawf: sweep. Tera Grass gives it valuable resistances, and STAB on Trailblaze.

Next, I wanted something that would help :klawf: sweeping teams.That's why I chose :choice_band::trevenant:. This mon is able to deal massive damage, and overwhelm physical walls. Moreover, it has great defensive synergy with :klawf:, as it resists Grass, Water, Ground and is immune to Fighting. In return, Klawf can take on Fire and Flying attacks. It can also cripple defensive mons while not risking to get statused because of it's ability, Natural Cure.

Now I wanted something that kinda look like a defensive core, but not super passive. I ended up with :hattrem: + :gabite:. This core gives everything I wanted : hazard control, status with :hattrem:'s Nuzzle, an Electric resist and some offensive capability.

At this point, the team felt very slow, so I wanted some speed control. I also wanted something that could bring :klawf: / :trevenant: without too much trouble. I settled on:electabuzz:. It can outspeed the majority of the tier, and be a real pain to deal with considering the lack of consistent answers to Electric mons. Moreover, it can lure Grass and Ground types with Tera Ice Tera Blast.

Lastly, this team lacked a way of dealing with fast threats like :combusken: and :sneasel:. After searching for a check that wouldn't be passive af, I decided on using :ditto:. Not much to explain here tbh, Tera Fairy is a generic defensive typing in case of an emergency.
This one will be shorter, this is more of a "Rock Spam is good trust".
Same sets for :klawf:, :gabite: and :hattrem: so i won't explain them. Only difference is :hattrem:'s Tera (Water -> Dragon). The team could Struggle with Water / Grass attacks.

For a Rock Spam team to work, you need multiple Rock-type mons. The second I chose was Stonjourner. Even though this mon was decent back before DLC 1, it still has some interesting features. The main one is it's attack, only outclassed by :flareon: :beartic: and :slaking:. That's why I gave it a :choice_band:.

Right now, the team really needs a Grass type to cover for :klawf: and :stonjourner:'s weak defensive typing. :thwackey: is a great fit for this. It's typing means it covers well the 2 rock types's weaknesses. Grassy terrain means earthquake won't hurt them too hard, and they can regen a bit of health, which can be very useful. Moreover, it adds a layer to the "I'm going to break physically defensive mons" that the rest of the team will appreciate.

Same defensive core of :gabite: + :hattrem:, what a surprise lol.

Lasty, I wanted somewhat of a speed control, as the team was very slow. I decided on :frogadier:. It could pressure even harder teams without great hazards answer (think :heavy_duty_boots: spam) by spamming Spikes. Moreover, it could hit most sweepers hard enough for them to not be a problem anymore (:klawf:, :sneasel:, :combusken:, etc.) which was very helpful for the team.

Last edited:

BloodAce

Untier Connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
Merry Christmas, err Happy New Year wooper ! I apologize for the delay as it has been a busy holiday season but nonetheless I have a gift for you.

Picsart_24-01-06_12-52-52-227.jpg

https://pokepast.es/4c423d9ad72baefb

This year you asked for a build around SD Ludi supported by a backbone of Spdef Tink and PhysDef Chimecho. SD ludi is a fun set that funnily enough I experimented with when it first dropped down. There are alot of directions it can be taken but I ultimately decided to stick with stabs + Ice Spinner since I felt that handles alot of the current meta.

For this core in particular so I foresaw issues with opposing Steels so I went with magnet pull Graveler-A (now replaced with Golem-A since it just dropped and does same thing) to remove the likes of Sliggo-A, Tink, etc that otherwise coild be problematic as well as just functioning as a powerful wallbreaker. Ludi handles the likes of whiscash and golem for it. Next I added specs Dedenne since its a powerful offensive pivot and can force in stuff like Whiscash that can you pivot on with Uturn to bring in Ludi. Lastly I added SD Scaleshot Gabite as a secondary SD user that can clean lategame thanks to the holes opened up my Ludi and Golem-A.

I hope you enjoy the team and I again apologize for the delay.

ludicolo.gif

First of all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 EVERYONE!

I hope this year is proving well and that all of you enjoyed Xmas holidays and this fun project. I wanted to thank everyone for participating again in this 4th edition of ZU Secret Santa. It is always a pleasure to work with all of you.

However, we had a bad Grinch that did not build a team for our ZU mate BaitWiz. However, as the holy Santa, I prepared a team for you that is updated to the current ZU meta! I hope you like it, is quite offensive and I am not used to that so maybe it is BAD. But it is the least I could do!

:Pawniard: :Flapple: :Tinkatuff: :Magmar: :Hattrem: :Electabuzz:
Click the sprites to get the paste!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)