Project SS OU Teambuilding Lab [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to delete my previous request as I feel it is becoming outdated, unless of course progress has already been made on the team. In which case, you can ignore this request.

Can I request a team around Beat Up Weavile? Specifically a semi-stall, where it's easy to keep partners healthy and wear down Weavile checks.

airfare

is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OUPL Champion
could i get a bulky offensive with defensive dragonite
A team based around Urshifu Rapid Strike
sorry this took forever
:landorus-therian::dragonite::urshifu-rapid-strike::tapu koko::heatran::bisharp:(click sprites for import)
defensive dnite kinda sucks but i tried to optimize its defensive use here in a check to waters + heatran + grasses by slotting it alongside urshifu-r instead of a typical lando-water-bird core, making some more room for the offense on this team
rocks toxic tran keeps rocks up + toxics the ground so koko can break
shifu + koko are a pretty established offensive core bc of how well they can pivot into each other. chose to go for specs koko here for the added offensive presence and consistency

bisharp resists shadow ball while demolishing more defensive builds and benefitting from the high attack stats all around

Last edited by a moderator:

airfare

is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OUPL Champion
Requesting team thats build for galarian zapdos, either a choice band or scarf set bellow as an example

Zapdos-Galar @chocie band/scarf

Jolly
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 attack /252 speed
-Close Combat
-Brave Bird
-Stomping tantrum
-U-turn

ty guys
requesting an offense/hyper offense built around CB g-zapdos and bulk up zeraora
:zeraora::zapdos-galar::jirachi::landorus-therian::tapu fini::tornadus-therian:/:weavile:(click sprites for import, weavile version is attached to weavile sprite)
zera + gzap + rachi is an interesting bo core in that you get jirachi's unique defensive capabilities as a steel that comes in on all fairies, rocks, and hwish for zapdos. credit to talah & whoever else used it in scl for starting to use it it, it's a really satisfying offensive core synergistically
zapdos punishes lando's intimidate if you play aggressively with it, which is why it pairs well with electric-types that lure in lando
the rest of the team is really standard for a bo: lando + fini + zap is surprisingly good at handling most offensive threats, which is why i originally felt fine with using weavile as the last mon. av torn can be used instead for more comfort vs kartana/pult/a bunch of other stuff over time, but i appreciated weavile's offensive use more, especially when facing a zapdos (that u can triple axel vs in terrain). whirl fini is great to force progress in worse mus vs opposing zapdos or other obesity that can deal with gzap

1 True Lycan vs stresh - here's a replay where the av torn version got used in SPL. it ran into a tougher mu vs tect melm + clef but still ended up in a really close game

Hello, I'd like to request a Blaziken team, preferably with a core of Blaziken + Weavile or Blaziken+ Tapu Lele, but open to any other cores that may be optimal or more optimal.

Hello, I would like to request a team based around a mixed Tyranitar and PsySpam. Here is my own draft: Sand PsySpam. It doesn't have to be a bulky PsySpam, preferably just a mixed Tyranitar and PsySpam together :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)