Smogon's VGC 2012 Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Opponent still has not contacted me. Would it be bad to ask for another sub since I'm free all day today.

Me and my opponent have only gotten one battle done and I doubt he will be on by the deadline to battle. So I won 1-0 and submitting the log right now.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Despite being a clear favorite in this tournament, i got knocked off 2-0 by the mighty B-Lulz, gg, it was fun.

VGC is fun anyway ! Was cool to play my first game !

I've only had one battle with my opponent in which I won (log submitted). We have been unable to find a suitable time to complete the other battles so far.

My opponent doesn't seem to be interested in participating in this tourny. I have been ready since day 1 to battle yet my opponent just kept on delaying our matches. I've spent countless hours waiting online on these last few days to accomodate him yet I still get no reply for an actual battle...

Tiffanyy and I have been attempting to get a battle time arranged, but I can't state with confidence that it will happen before the deadline.

Will keep trying though.

andrea

/me cresselias
kingofkongs and I have both had some technology issues the past two days but have potential battle times organized. If we can get an extension by a couple days that would be great! ^_^

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My new opponent, Hyperbeem, still hasn't been able to get his computer fixed and is dropping out. If you sub him out I can play someone else instead.

Sorry about inactivity, but I'm back!
And am about to have a ton of free time, so it's RiOdO's fault if we don't get a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)