Smogon's VGC 2012 Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a while to submit my team while TehDerek wanted to battle. Now that I did it, I've looked for him when he said he was on but he wasn't here so I think we're even. I hope we can get this done today

im gonna withdraw, i know nothing about the tier and don't want to waste time when others prolly wanna play.

Tournaments seem so awesome! I'll enter next time, I wish I had time for this one. :( We should get some serious betting going on!

Won 2-0 against RBG, ggs and I haxed him a bit in both games :(

I forgot to save the log to the first game, but the log to the second game has been submitted. RBG should have the log to the first game, though.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Well, B-Lulz asked me to play like 2 or 3 times and i always report it because i didn't sent my team yet at this time.
The last two days, we agreed to play, but i didn't see him on IRC.

I'm not clamining the activity win, because i would really like to get that battle done, but it seems i got ready too late maybe. I'll try to play tomorow if there is no R2 yet, otherwise, i let the hoster decide what to do.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i ask, if is possibile an other extra days to play against my opponent; anyway this is the third activity post -.- sorry me...

I've been having trouble finding NixHex. I'd like to request a short extension until the weekend, I suspect we'll both be more free by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)