Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST
I contacted my opponent (DrMohammadLi) on December 17th. In this contact I informed him of my time zone and the dates and times I would be able to battle him. I received no reply to this message. I then tried to make contact a second time on December 22nd, I once again stated my time zone and the dates and times I have available to battle him. Once again, I received no contact from my opponent. Because of these facts I believe I deserve the activity win.

Activity Win Request
I contacted my opponent on december 18th, I informed him of my time zone and the dates and times I would be able to battle him. On the 25th We scheduled our battle for today between 12-2pm (Gmt-5) and he didn't appear. I have to go in few minutes. So, I think I deserve the activity win. (VM Conversation)

lost game 1. Won game 2. Got the absolute shit haxed out of me game 3. ggs I guess, good luck in the rest

Edit: nah, it's not that important to me. Besides, a loss is a loss. Keep the win :]

i defeated mikedecishere 2-1 , but i got a lot of luck in game 3, along with a crit in game 1 that could have been pretty important, so mikedecishere can have the win if he wants it.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lucked him a ton in the first game and ultimately lost 2-1, ggs

gl in future rounds

Activity Post (not a win request because honestly this deserves to be coinflipped)

Fuzzy and I are still trying to get this done I promise but we can't seem to find a time that works for both of us. Our last contact was just a couple days ago he was on for like 15 minutes and then I came on 20 minutes later you can read our VM conversation
Absolutly echoing this. However, i'm really optimistic that we'll get it done tomorrow!

Thanks for being cool hilarious and not starting any drama ;)

Have a nice day

im really tired of my opp <_< hes never on, never VMs back

Edit:

I guess i should just do it

Activity win request:

The dudes never on, his last time on was december 19.. he asked me once what my time zone is and after i gave it to him he wouldn't VM me the time he wanted to play(i don't think he has even been on since then) i get on everyday looking for him but hes never on. Hell, i don't even think he posted once on this thread.

http://i46.tinypic.com/24o3nlj.jpg
i had connection problems, and I replied to you... Just pm me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)