Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know lebron james was busy beating kevin durant and the thunder christmas day but haven't really scene him

im really tired of my opp <_< hes never on, never VMs back

Edit:

I guess i should just do it

Activity win request:

The dudes never on, his last time on was december 19.. he asked me once what my time zone is and after i gave it to him he wouldn't VM me the time he wanted to play(i don't think he has even been on since then) i get on everyday looking for him but hes never on. Hell, i don't even think he posted once on this thread.

http://i46.tinypic.com/24o3nlj.jpg

won 2-1 vs high impulse, ggs. first game i got unlucky, second game was straight, and third game he got unlucky.

So, Razza and I haven't been able to get this done yet. While I haven't been the most diligent with getting this done, Razza hasn't been on the forums since the 21st. Hopefully we will get this done, but just in case:

Activity Post

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Activity post, I haven't seen my opp online on IRC, and we were supposed to schedule our battles / battle when we meet each other on IRC.

Activity Win Request

Going on holidays, replace me with a sub!
My opponent said he went on vacation, and I left him a visitor message attempting to get in contact on December 18. He has also not responded to any of my messages therefore I believe I deserve the win.

Lost to windsong 2-1. Second game was ridiculously haxxy, but i played like a retard in game 3 so he probably deserves the win more anyway.

GL

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah, won 2 - 1 vs mithril with some luck in one of the games and a great team matchup in the other, but ggs kinda and thanks for wishing me luck.

My opponent hasn`t said anything since Dec 21st, though he has been on. I have proposed a time to play (22nd Dec, still waiting for a response) , so I`ll see if we can play then. Otherwise, I can`t guarantee anything. You can consider this to be an activity post.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

I VM'd Ashely11 on the 24th with my available times / time zones / simulator preference, but he has not responded to me once. Not surprised tbh, since he has not signed on since Dec 8th.

Zebraiken was having troubles with his laptop, I understand those problems are resolved now. I have told him the best times for me to play and we agreed to meet on IRC but I have not seen him on at my times yet. I hope we can get this done soon.

Activity Win Request

Opponent hasn't been online since the 17th, neither has he responded to the VM I sent about a time to play.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hopefully me and dude24 are going to play today, i've been busy because of the holidays, but we should get it done soon

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Activity Post (not a win request because honestly this deserves to be coinflipped)

Fuzzy and I are still trying to get this done I promise but we can't seem to find a time that works for both of us. Our last contact was just a couple days ago he was on for like 15 minutes and then I came on 20 minutes later you can read our VM conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)