Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again my opp and I have a 13 hour time difference which is making this really difficult. I can't stay up until 5 am just to play a match of Pokemon...

Sound Horizon

formerly Lithiumpride
Activity Win Request.
I sent a VM to my opponent on day 18 and 23 and he doesn't answer me, i don't want to play right now, but it's good to know when you can play, man.

Win 2-1 against faint. One of the best match in my life so far. Hope I can play faint again someday ^^.

Yeah sorry what Gary says is right. I was on, ready to battle, and then suddenly I hear a noise, and check to see that my router was toasted.
Just got it replaced right now, and I'll try my best to get it done now.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
scheduling has been a little difficult because of a large time difference between fuzzy and me. for the past week or so its been me offering a time and him not being able to do it because his life and then him offering me a time and me not being able to do it because my own life. just posting to say we are both trying to get this done still.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
got some bad luck in Game 2 but whatever, was bound to happen to me sooner or later

well played

Won 2-1 against taxi driver, in three VERY close games.
Our third game was really haxy though, and I was definitely the more lucky one. :/

Other than the hax at the end, great games man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)