stop being so fucking retarded
Oh yeah, when I ask you for speak in spanish you disconected
(21:51) AvaZard: hablas español . no?
(21:51) AvaZard: xD
(21:51) reyscarface: ok
(21:51) reyscarface: si
(21:51) reyscarface: adios (bye)
(21:51) AvaZard: eh esper 1 momento (wait a moment)
(21:51) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.

I told you saturday morning posible , but I went to say you that Saturday morning impossible sorry, but, at the moment you were desconecting and reporting activity.
I don't want problems with you, but i don't want to fall like M Dragon.
Ah man, dont tell me Fucking Retarded because i think that you are more , and i don't post it (Y)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Oh yeah, when I ask you for speak in spanish you disconected
(21:51) AvaZard: hablas español . no?
(21:51) reyscarface: ok
(21:51) reyscarface: si
(21:51) reyscarface: adios (bye)
(21:51) AvaZard: eh esper 1 momento (wait a moment)
(21:51) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.

I told you saturday morning posible , but I went to say you that Saturday morning impossible sorry, but, at the moment you were desconecting and reporting activity.
I don't want problems with you, but i don't want to fall like M Dragon.
Ah man, dont tell me Fucking Retarded because i think that you are more , and i don't post it (Y)
Okay youre fucking pissing me off, if any server admins can get logs ill get them and post them here because your lying is fucking pathetic.

lol just stfu and play, both of you. idk why you always seem to have trouble getting your matches done rey, you're online like 80% of the time you're awake. seems like you have exams 365 days a year.

lost to Snunch 2-1.

First game I haxed the living crap out of him to nab the win.

Second game was absolutely incredible. We both played pretty awesome (well, compared to my standards anyway), and I lost it 1-0. Tbh, it came down to luck with his Protect spamming, but given how badly I haxed Snunch in game 1, I deserved it in return.

Game 3 Snunch changed his team to troll my own, but it ended up not mattering in the least. I misplayed pretty badly with my Bronzong, and ended up getting swept for it, but hey, it was my own fault.

GGs, man, and gl too.
PS- Snunch is cool.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent missed our time slot and I have to go on holiday now so I guess I have to give him the win. Kinda feeling hard done by but whatever...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol just stfu and play, both of you. idk why you always seem to have trouble getting your matches done rey, you're online like 80% of the time you're awake. seems like you have exams 365 days a year.
Or maybe its not me having exams but my opponents being inactive and/or stupid.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can you two just take this to PM I usually find these fights amusing but this is just really retarded (especially the pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)