Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Responded to pizzapie's VM the day he sent it, but still haven't gotten a response.

So just an activity post, I guess.

Ok help! Freddles hasn't been on since the 23rd and he never let me know if he was leaving for the holidays or something..idk what to do. =/

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won the first match 1-0 against Oddish On Fire in possibly the tightest, most exciting match I've played in a very long time. Just fine tuning our other teams and we'll get the next 1/2 matches done! GG dude :)

Me and my opponent are having time zone issues. I can't figure out where he is in relation to GMT. All I know is that he's in Switzerland.

I'm GMT -5; I still need to know his.......

@SlimMan Switzerland is GMT +1.
I had the same issues: I'm GMT +1 and my opponent was GMT -6.
I hope you'll have your battle finished soon.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oooh, defending champ out. Is this the rise of IPL? Or will he be DQ'd in the 5th round for poor activity again?!

activity post.

contacted silentrevolver regarding our match yesterday, supposed to battle an hour ago, he never showed up, and I don't see him on Main PO OR Smogon PO's online list, as I don't see the word "Kovac", his PO name, on the aforementioned lists...

waiting for him to come back online, most likely for a late-Thursday-night finish, or, in the worst-case-scenario: a battle on Monday or Tuesday, as I believe it will be approximately quiet on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day, given the talk regarding plans from some other members on this thread, but I could be wrong, as it's just my personal opinion regarding the New Year's holiday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)