Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to obi 2-0 (1-0, 1-0). Second match almost came down to a speed tie and I could have won it if I hadn't overpredicted...

gg nonetheless.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oddish is just fine tuning his second team. I'm ready whenever, and he's online fairly often so it looks like we'll get it done tomorrow at this point (depending on how hungover he is from NYE lol).

Geno
Last Activity: Dec 22nd, 2010 4:07:41 AM

My sub hasn't been active lately, so hopefully he'll log in before the deadline and we can battle!

Serious timezone issues. I'm trying to schedule a time tomorrow, but it's not looking good. I'm busy in the mornings, and he can't get on at night.

I have afternoons free, but those are his nights. He has afternoons free, but those are my mornings. I have nights free, but seriously, no one is ever on at 2 am. Ugh.

My opponent hasn't been on for a couple days and has probably read my vm (logged in the day after i posted it). Hoping they come back so we can finish our battle.
-activity post-

Sixonesix and I scheduled a time and he didn't show up. I'm tired of VMing him (12 VMs) when I see him on and therefore I'll wait for him to VM or PM me when he wants to do the third battle.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Me and Asuya Sosuke had 2 great games, but I won both.

BlisseyofDoom

I was unable to save the log because Asuya Sosuke ragequitted before I was able to.
And above, he said he beat me.
The score was 6-0 first time
And 4-0 the second time.
I won both.

And we battled at 10:15 A.M. my time, as apposed to his post at 8:30.

I understand, your tactic is really hard to break, but I still saved the logs so you end up making crap.

I won the first 3-0 and the second 4-0.

Seriously, I do not want to flame, man it's just a tournament, accept your defeat and stop that to do stupid.

Lol, why these things happen to me?

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dude, are you seriously gonna cheap me out of my first tournament by being this dumb? The only way you could've beat me was if you typed up the logs yourself.

Oh man, I do not know what to do more to show that I won, I have the logs, I hope enough, you know that after this skit you risk being banned so I strongly recommend you to stop this joke.

One of you is risking a ban from the Tournaments... And that situation is just ridiculous. I'm sure you can be forgiven if you stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)