Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No response from my opponent yet. I sent a pm like 2 days ago..

Edit: Wait, I lied, it was a vm and I sent it on the 18th apparently, which was about a day ago.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I lost.

Match 1, woulda won, but got very unlucky at the end. Lost
Match 2, 6-0'd i won
Match 3, an early flinch, plus a crit right after sealed the game in his favor.

Good games, good luck in the tournament.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Mind and I have exchanged pm's. We're both kinda busy this week and it's super annoying that we only have 2 weeks...during the biggest 2 week holiday stretch of the year. Seriously, how does that make any sense, especially now that it's bo3 and not 1 anymore. Also, the deadline is the day after one of the biggest party holidays of the year, some people usually have that day marked out for nursing hangovers and will not be in the best frame of mind for battling...sorry but I just find that super annoying.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Limitless has talked to me and I thought we'd play Friday but he had to go or something, he has vacation starting the 22nd so I'm hoping we can get it done before then.

Beat Xav 2-1, gg. Couple close calls with his DDdos and such, as well as Hydro Pump missing three times in a row during the first battle.

Now tell me, whose predictions did I mess up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)