Smogon Tournament #5 - SEMI-FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooo 1st place in Prediction Tour FTW lol. Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say that the Pana vs myself match was clearly the toughest I had in the whole tourney, ending in a 1-0 win on his side. I probably would have won if hadn't Earthquaked instead of using Waterfall (curse my nerves), but that's only if he wasn't running max Def on one of his pokes, but yeah, in the end it was a great match, and to be honest, I have no idea who to predict for here xD. Probably going to go with:

Gouki vs august
Panamaxis vs locopoke

Small note for Gouki... you suck ^_^. Another small note.. don't let your guard down bro.. Best of luck to all

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Gouki vs August August has been upsetting left right and centre, why not?
Panamaxis vs. Locopoke GL.

I'll try to get this done on either sunday or monday (the day of the deadline), because I'm on vacation at the moment, and I can't get on shoddy battle for more than 5 minutes before lagging out.

Gouki...
Panamaxis...

Though I'm not confident in these picks...best of luck to the four of you.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gouki vs. august
Panamaxis vs. locopoke

GOUKI HAS THE STRONGTH OF 1000 BULL.

I always predict against pana, maybe loco can luck another win though? :o

my formatting thing on my computer is broken i think. =/

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gouki vs. august
other match doesnt matter- another controversial "win" to spice the tourney up some more would be cool though!!

I BELIEVE IN GOUKI

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Gouki vs. august August is a monster, but I just can't pick him because I've never heard of him before this and never even seen him play
Panamaxis vs.
locopoke Panamaxis for all the right reasons

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Awww lame man, Gouki was supposed to win. Well congrats august :) good luck in the final.

panamaxis

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Same thing as gouki really,

lost a couple of really important speed ties and one of my key players got critted, but hey, that's life.

Oh well, good luck in the finals locopoke!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After watching that embarassment of a match, I can safely say that I will be rooting for august in the finals. I would rather have someone win by luck than win a match like locopoke just did, where both sides played horribly and pana literally gave up halfway through.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I defeated Panamaxis in a gg. I think 2 speed ties won it for me, but still a great game. Sending the log in now.

panamaxis

How did I give up? I merely said, just Kill me, when I was at my last pokemon, to avoid dragging out the match.

Edit: Jrrrrr, you are more then allowed to say I misplayed it, but please do not imply that I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)