Smogon Tournament #5 - SEMI-FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You also pointlessly sacrificed 3 of your pokemon, your team was significantly better than his on paper, and you gave up multiple chances to win the game earlier (just like locopoke did, but worse) but I don't really want to go into details so that I don't reveal any of locopokes team (or get infracted XD). Congrats on making it this far, gouki and pana, and congrats on making it to the finals august and loco.

well despite a couple haxy matches i hope you take it home august, i remember when you first joined smogon and now you're here heh, congrats so far to you and to the other semi-finalists

Jesus, upset much?

At this point, I'll be rooting for locopoke, just so I can lol when someone who lost a match wins the tournament.

Also, any chance you guys can send me your logs, August, Panama, Loco, and Gouki? I wish I could've seen the matches, but reading them is the second best thing I suppose. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the log Loco. Now just hoping to see August vs. Gouki

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Eh, I guess I'll send a PM to you with the loco vs. pana log. Though, please don't reveal any members of my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)