Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I never received locopoke/Sovereign log. Therefore, I had to assume the match has never taken place.

March 5th was the last time Sovereign was on.

I made my choice and will stick with it.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I never received locopoke/Sovereign log. Therefore, I had to assume the match has never taken place.

March 5th was the last time Sovereign was on.

I made my choice and will stick with it.

I figured something had happened like that and I just wasn't informed of it. But I'm glad that's cleared up.

edit: still no reply from baris, he hasn't been on since round 4 began.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
luphrous has been on vacation, but he will be back tomorrow apparently

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
Humbly requesting the return of spotlight matches next round!

(I can write them if you don't know the players well enough)

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me and aamto seem to keep missing each other by a matter of minutes, hopefully he'll come on sometime soon so we can get this done.

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Was hoping to get my battle done with Maddog on the weekend but he didn't respond, hopefully we'll get it done soon.

HEC vs M Dragon = 1-0.... HEC xD... Very epic match, came down to a speed tie. Look out for warstory when tourney is over lol.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Won against VIL due to a lucky early game crit. Log will be sent in a few minutes.

Beat Jackal in a gg. Very easily the scariest game yet(god I sweated so much that game), and also the most fun.

Sending log shortly.

Lost 3-0. I made a stupid mistake, I could have won the game(I had a good hunch it had that certain move too.) Although one thing was particularly annoying. GG though

Imma hit myself for this, cause man.. i really wanted to prove something vs a great battler cause so many ppl went against me this tourny round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)