Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to say that I am so awesome that 3 of the top 4 in the predictions tourney have been from me. That is all.

Oh, and Mag, you are going down.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol this seems like nations are sticking together then.

me and aamto will do our match sometime this week.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I sent RB a PM in preparation for imminent slaughter.

(Mine or his depends on vast amounts of chance)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would just like to say my life sucks because I am stupid and didn't fill out the last four matches of my last round predictions. I would've been in first too since I'm psychic and would've gotten them all right!! :'(

Anyway good luck to the current participants, this round will be very interesting!!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
can someone please predict against me, if im the unanimous favourite i will lose automatically trust me

also i didnt get a chance to send in predictions fuck :(

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
BK!!!!! GIVE ME YOUR ENERGIES!!!!

and/or win please. loki's hard but just brush that dirt of your shoulders

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I had lost my Round 3 match. There's a reply in the last thread of me saying I did so. But apparently somehow I'm in this round. Last time I checked Sovereign hadn't been on the Forums for a few weeks so I'm assuming something happened where I advanced, if not then for the record I'm not trying to 'steal' a win.

edit: he just dced we are doing match now

he won 6-0, his team had 3 pokemon who uh ... absolutely destroyed my team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)