Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 1 (Includes Predictions Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being responsible and noting that at this point my opponent hasn't logged on for the last four (almost five) days.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I got raped cause my stupid fucking computer wouldn't let me cancel moves, they lagged for 30 seconds before doing my original move :(

I fucking hate this game, although the score wasn't close the match would have been very different had the computer not frozen ridiculously on me like that. Not only that but a computer that is usually lag free picks the fucking best time to do so! Would I have won, who knows? All I know is that SilentEcho advanced to round two and I'm in need of a long break from pokemon <_<.

gg dude, sorry to sound like a sore loser, just frustrated.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won vs Ms 6-0 sending in log now.Would been a closer match if lag didnt mess him up on a move.GG ms hope to play you again in the future.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ugh, my opponent and I exchanged pm's but he hasn't responded to my last one despite being on today. And I never see him on shoddy. Hopefully we can get it done soon.

EDIT: We've decided on sometime Saturday.

3 days ago i saw Fland online and PMed him a second time, but he didnt answer it (nor did he to the first one...) and went offline a half hour later....

moi: now I'll never beat the elite 4!*
nidoran female: fffffffff HI GUYs*
matty: garbage moi*
moi: lol*

my dream of becoming a pokemon master has ended....

mekkah :(

I beat moi 4-0 in a very clean and short game. Log sent though I would like to note

[21:52:15] <@Mekkah> fuck you shoddy
[21:52:16] <@Mekkah> fuck you microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)