Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 1 (Includes Predictions Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoddy does something really wierd to my computer that makes it think there is a virus. It freaks out my Norton and starts opening up all these weird programs. Then it starts to lag terribly and I have to restart. I'm gonna have to withdraw from this.

Stupid Pokemon.

jigokujin73 told me he asked for a sub
but when do i get to know who my next opponent is gonna be
as the dealine is in 2-3 days and i mostlikely can't play on sunday

Bender and I set up for around this past Wednesday at 9...he didn't show. Then I pmed him and asked him about doing it this past Thursday at 7-8ish...no reply. Hopefully he shows up soon.

Me and olimarman had arranged to battle 6 days ago, unfortunately we didn't get to do it although i was there the time we set. I will PM him again and hopefully get this done on weekend.

I was up 3-2 vs Havak and was gonna win barring some kind of ridiculous consecutive crits when he left. So I guess that means I'd advance? GG btw.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ffs, my PC crashed and then it said my copy of Windows Vista is not genuine ._. I'm going back to XP now.

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Flashstorm contacted me but he hasn't replied back to my current PM's, hopefully he replies so we can get this over with.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won 3-0.

Unfortunately, I got a nice crit that helped seal it and some good para hax :\

GG dragonites

EDIT: And of course I forget to save the log along with dragonites. What should we do Sonius?

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
I won 3-0.

Unfortunately, I got a nice crit that helped seal it and some good para hax :\

GG dragonites

EDIT: And of course I forget to save the log along with dragonites. What should we do Sonius?
lol you got two nice crits in a row >_> and no Paralysis?!

But yeah, confirming matty won. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)