Smogon Tournament #4 R3 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
help user metabou if you see this post I am busy studying for exams today and tomorrow - if you want to battle, look at my profile and im me on one of those messengers!! or you know contact me in some way at all

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won versus Bejlash, who played under the name LunarDance, 5-0 in a great match. The log/score doesn't do it justice. Good game. I've also sent the Log to Sonius.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
friends, friends. i am from new jersey. despite the fact that my state sucks (look at aldaron imo), i will take it to the house...ideally.

on a serious note, unfortunate about your dq jc. i was looking forward to a chill battle between mafia buddies.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
it says 'look' you fool. i didnt edit it or anything, i swear.

btw how is the view from your horse? i hope you dont fall and break your pokemoning finger.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Since this tournament has advanced beyond the opening rounds, I'll be quite disappointed in individuals who don't finish their matches on time. Get 'em done.

Well it's not that I didn't made any effort to try to battle Taiwanesedude on shoddy, it's just that the only times that he is online on smogon, it is about 2:00 in the morning at my time zone =/.

I already stayed awake till 2:00 for 3 times and those times I contacted him with pm's but he didn't responded them. I will continue this till the deadline and hope we can finish this before the deadline ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)