Smogon Tournament #4 R3 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
nooooooooooooooo

jabba...no. fuck this shit. i'm gonna have to take it to the house for our shithole state. dont you worry.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I beat Jabba. There was a CH to his Bronzong and a Close Combat Sand Veil miss from Heracross to Gliscor.

I'm sending the log now.

I still like you Jabba :(

I sent two pm's to TaiwaneseDude but no responses yet.. don't hope he's ignoring me or something

^ I'm sorry I didn't respond to your first PM; I planned to but I guess I got distracted & assumed that I did. >.<

But yeah, I've responded.

Please don't tell me Aldaron is 14.. I thought I was the only 14 year old here..

and yea, Jabba saw my epic and lopsided match with Roy. Nevertheless, good game Roy.

I won, as you know Sonuis.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I won vs Karrot. Good game. Thanks a lot for battling at a time convenient for me, I really appreciate it.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
After a first failed attempt at battling (where gmax was disconnected), I lost 5-0.

I was pretty sure I would have won that first one, though!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After a first failed attempt at battling (where gmax was disconnected), I lost 5-0.

I was pretty sure I would have won that first one, though!
Yeah, you were in a pretty good position. If you want, we can have a rematch.

I waited on Shoddy battle tonight, from 8 PM-11 PM for Stalling, as he told me in a PM that he would be on at this time. He didn't sign on once. Still hoping to hear from him by deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)