Smogon Tournament #4 R2 & R1 Prediction Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rly hope me and FM can meet each other on shoddy, but he didn't awnser the pm's I sent to him and he didn't show up for 4 days :(.

Edit: I'm happy that me and FM met each other on shoddy and that we could battle :)
result: I won 4-0 gg.

Just lost to aamto 2-0.

GG aamto, you're a great guy and it was a pleasure playing you. Wish you all the best for the remainder of the tournament.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
the deadline approaches in a few hours, get your matches done... i'm really thinking about revoking tournament privileges for people who don't make an effort.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've contacted JesiahTEG multiple times, but the timezone difference has made things really difficult. I was on holiday for three days throughout the period, too. We agreed that I'd be back in time for the deadline, but there hasn't been any activity out of him from the last two days looking at this profile.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah shoddy is a POS and makes me DC when I am winning, while every other program works just fine, thanks Colin!

Call him. Here's his cell number.

Tell him I called him Silverback.
why didnt you just PM him the number? I suggest taking the number off.. not too cool to post someones cell on the internet unless its your own or they have your consent.

I was on until 1 am EST and I just woke up (9 am EST) and I still can't seem to get at the same time as AE Sakura, sucky time zone :(

I quit, because I misread the log and thought my bronzong got statused. There was no point continuing the battle, especially with unwanted watchers.

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)