Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Predictions have been sent, and i've recieved a reply from my opponent. Just waiting until the deadline to start rolls over.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, Bert replied.

We're scheduling sometime after Monday, for personal issues that will benifit the game we have. It won't be after Wednesday, I hope.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Monco said:
lost to porygon 3. i fucking hate critical hits.

pming log now.
Good job not reading the first post. Battles aren't supposed to start until Sunday. ;/

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
jonathan said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but why can't we battle now already? And where/to who do we send our results?
It gives time to get predictions in. You'll report your results in this thread.

Cool, thanks. So it's enough to just report the results, we don't need to show the log as proof (assuming there's no controversy)?

PMing opponent

[edit] I have a question. say that your internet connection or something of that matter is disturbed during the match and it D/C you. do we need to start the match over again, or is the person who was D/C disqualified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)