Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes this mew is illegal. because the pokemon itself is obtained via a glitch, specifically. 8F manipulation glitches themselves are legal on a legitimately obtained pokemon, however.

(it bums me out too bc those Mew have 5 guaranteed 31 IV's when transferred to Sumo, so its relatively easy to get a flawless shiny Mew)

i can hook you up with a copy of a venusaur in gen 6 or 7. write on my wall if you need it.
What about other Pokemon obtained from the glitch? Or just a normal colored Mew?

LF :
Jolly Landorus
Female Safari Ball Larvitar on gen 6
HA Amaura on gen 6
Modest Reshiram

Can trade multiple pokes for these. Thanks in advance.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What about other Pokemon obtained from the glitch? Or just a normal colored Mew?
The Mew itself is illegal due to the fact that it is encountered with a glitch. Therefore, Pokémon obtained from a glitch would be illegal as well. The process of making a shiny via 8F itself is not illegal, provided it is performed on certain Pokémon.

To further clarify, the only Pokémon you can legally make shiny on Smogon are ones that could be shiny in the first place. Standard encounter Pokémon don't seem to generate the required DVs to be shiny upon transferring through PokéTransporter. Stationary encounters, gift/in game trade Pokémon, fishing, and safari zone Pokémon are able to possibly be shiny, so a legitimately obtained one of these could be 8F'd to be shiny. However, injecting one of the legal shiny Pokémon into your box via 8F would fall into the 'legal hack' category, so while you could theoretically battle with it, you still wouldnt want to trade it. Hope that helps.

The Mew itself is illegal due to the fact that it is encountered with a glitch. Therefore, Pokémon obtained from a glitch would be illegal as well. The process of making a shiny via 8F itself is not illegal, provided it is performed on certain Pokémon.

To further clarify, the only Pokémon you can legally make shiny on Smogon are ones that could be shiny in the first place. Standard encounter Pokémon don't seem to generate the required DVs to be shiny upon transferring through PokéTransporter. Stationary encounters, gift/in game trade Pokémon, fishing, and safari zone Pokémon are able to possibly be shiny, so a legitimately obtained one of these could be 8F'd to be shiny. However, injecting one of the legal shiny Pokémon into your box via 8F would fall into the 'legal hack' category, so while you could theoretically battle with it, you still wouldnt want to trade it. Hope that helps.
In other words, I'm not allowed to trade it here. Crap. :( Well, thanks for the answers.

Looking for (all gen 6):
Timid/Modest, 5 IV, Female Vivillon/Scatterbug with Sun pattern
Heavy ball female Mawile
Heal ball female Mienfoo with egg moves

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.

Does it count as illegal if I used 8F to get a shiny Pokemon or GF Mew?
For the case with Mew , it is illegal. The Virtual Console event Mew has it's DVs set to never be shiny.

However if you only use it for your own personally use, then it is ok.

For other pokemon, it should be fine, though only stationary Pokemon (like Mewtwo or the birds) could be legit shiny if i recall.

For the case with Mew , it is illegal. The Virtual Console event Mew has it's DVs set to never be shiny.

However if you only use it for your own personally use, then it is ok.

For other pokemon, it should be fine, though only stationary Pokemon (like Mewtwo or the birds) could be legit shiny if i recall.
Why is that?

This part. Why can't Ditto or Eevee be shiny?
I forgot to mention that stationary, in game trade/gift pokemon, and fishing can be shiny as mentioned earlier. What I didn't know is safari mons being shiny.

So Eevee can be shiny (I'm trying to get Eevee as shiny in my VC yellow as well).

I forgot to mention that stationary, in game trade/gift pokemon, and fishing can be shiny as mentioned earlier. What I didn't know is safari mons being shiny.

So Eevee can be shiny (I'm trying to get Eevee as shiny in my VC yellow as well).
Why can't the other Pokemon be shiny?

Why can't the other Pokemon be shiny?
Random encounter mons don't have the currect DVs to be shiny. However, Ditto can be shiny by transferring the shiny Gyarados in GSC to RBG, teach it mimic, and then use it to make ditto use transform again (have not used the glitch, though ill totally try it).

LF: HA bellsprout, rejects are fine. HA skarmory, same as above.
Offering: I have a few things I can breed quickly but have safari ball larvitar and dive ball squirtle with 5 IVS and reject snorlax with curse in timer or beast balls.

Please note that this is for Alpha Sapphire.

I'm requesting an HP Fire Ditto, but with 30 IVs in Attack. The reason for this is because I'm breeding a Naive Froakie for the Weakness Cup, but also want HP Fire for versatility, since many sets seems to utilize it.

I am looking for several rare candies. I need them to level-up some mons I need to hyper-train since it's so difficult to do without. Ask me what you'd like to have in return and we'll reach an agreement :)

I can help you with lunala and pheromosa. What other legends do you need?
The full list I need is Lunala, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Celesteela, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Necrozma, and Magearna. I don't know why I wrote Pheromosa, I probably meant Magearna (was very tired at time of posting). Sorry for the late response, been pretty busy this week.

Hi,

Request 1:
I am looking for someone with a sun version who can help me trade evolve a porygon-2, and who can help me evolve my cosmoem to a solgaleo (it is holding a rare candy).

Request 2:
I am looking for someone who can trade a Buzzwole and a Kartana in order to complete my pokedex. I can offer a Pheromosa and a Celestela in return.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Looking for a hidden ability Cranidos if anyone actually has one. A nice pokeball is a bonus but definitely not a priority. Can give breedables in return, mostly from the Alola Pokedex.
Still hoping someone might have this ^^ but missed out on the older messages by any chance.

Also looking for the following now:
Hidden ability Mankey in a Luxury, Level or Dream Ball. Female would be preffered but I'm fine with a male version too.

Like in the quote: I can give some breedables in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)