Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you all 3 Mega-Stones for free if you want.
If anybody else reads this message and wants one or more Mega-Stones, feel free to VM/PM me.
Thank you very much dude but I've already done with that. At the moment I'm just trying to get more and more PLs to buy the mega-stones being sold at the Battle Tree. Anyway, if you are willing to trade me even some I will be happy. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you very much dude but I've already done with that. At the moment I'm just trying to get more and more PLs to buy the mega-stones being sold at the Battle Tree. Anyway, if you are willing to trade me even some I will be happy. :)
Actually I can trade you all of the Battle Tree Mega-Stones for free in about an hour from now if you want.
I'm currently busy, but I'll message you on your profile once I got a moment to trade, no problem.

Actually I can trade you all of the Battle Tree Mega-Stones for free in about an hour from now if you want.
I'm currently busy, but I'll message you on your profile once I got a moment to trade, no problem.
I don't want to abuse of your kindness and time so feel free to trade me the number you want, even one is good! PM me whenever you want ;)

New deal, shiny gumshoos and/or speed boost sharpedo or carvanah and/or hidden ability honchkrow or murkrow for shiny or hidden ability magikarp/gyarados or shiny growlithe/arcanine or shiny bagon evolution line

Anybody willing to help me complete my dex with trade-tradebacks of legendaries? Need Moon-specific legendaries (Lunala, Celesteela, and Pheromosa) at minimum, but the other legendaries (excluding Solgaleo and Tapu Koko) would be greatly appreciated as well, as they make SRing them less of a priority, and I don't have to mash A through the pokedex entry every time I catch them when I DO SR them.

Anybody willing to help me complete my dex with trade-tradebacks of legendaries? Need Moon-specific legendaries (Lunala, Celesteela, and Pheromosa) at minimum, but the other legendaries (excluding Solgaleo and Tapu Koko) would be greatly appreciated as well, as they make SRing them less of a priority, and I don't have to mash A through the pokedex entry every time I catch them when I DO SR them.
I can help you with lunala and pheromosa. What other legends do you need?

Looking for (all gen 6):
Timid/Modest, 5 IV, Female Vivillon/Scatterbug with Sun pattern
Heavy ball female Mawile
Nest ball female Deeling Summer - Thanks Sondero !

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Now I know what was keeping me awake, it was someone looking for a Deerling!
Looking for (all gen 6):
(...)
Nest ball female Deeling Summer
I can give you one for free, deposit something on GTS, asking for a female level 1-10 Deerling and let me know via a reply here or via VM what you deposited and what your IGN is (and preferably the message on what you deposited).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)