Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The safari zone Pokemon are limited to Safari Balls, so still no unfortunately.

edit: The only available ones are those available in XY/ORAS and the safari ball
Strongly searching for Safari Ball Beldum then !

As well as many other Safari Ball Mons, PM me if you want to trade and are interested in anything from my Thread

I somehow missed the news that heavy ball beldum is illegal, so guess that means I've got to toss the one I was given... does anybody have one in a different matching ball I can have? It doesn't look good with much so I'm thinking premier (don't want beast). I've got lots of stuff I can breed in return.

I'm looking for a Careful Jirachi. I have a Celebi, Mew and Hoopa from old events for trade. PM me for offers.
Thank you very much in advance :)

I somehow missed the news that heavy ball beldum is illegal, so guess that means I've got to toss the one I was given... does anybody have one in a different matching ball I can have? It doesn't look good with much so I'm thinking premier (don't want beast). I've got lots of stuff I can breed in return.
Lure and Dive are also valid options, both of which I bred my 2 Metagross in. Lure is probably the best, at least in my opinion, and it only became available this Gen.

If you still need a matching Beldum, I luckily still have a Lure Ball spitback in my junk boxes. If you want it, deposit some trash on the GTS asking for a Lvl 1 Beldum, and write the details of the deposit on my profile page.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Careful Jirachi. I have a Celebi, Mew and Hoopa from old events for trade. PM me for offers.
Thank you very much in advance :)
I can give you Nelson Tangela's soft-resetted Careful Jirachi for free if you want.
It has an IV spread of 31/31/31/9/31/31 and it's fully trained (252 HP / 224 SpD / 34 Spe).
You can find my info in my signature down below.
Leave me a message on my profile with your FC and IGN whenever you're available.

Anyone got their hands on yesterday's giveaway Solgaleo?
I can trade the previous giveaways or anything else you might want.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone got their hands on yesterday's giveaway Solgaleo?
I can trade the previous giveaways or anything else you might want.
I can trade you a free copy of the Solgaleo now if you want.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

So, just a bit of backstory here. I wanted to play through Emerald again but I wanted a female Mudkip so naturally I SR'd for it. Shortly after my successful SR (before the first rival battle), I encountered a shiny Wingull (couldn't catch it due to no Pokéballs :(). What I'm wondering is if I was to transfer a (random non-shiny) Pokémon from the Emerald file, would it be possible for someone to determine my SID and (more importantly) the nature of that early shiny frame Pokémon so I can use it to catch some shinies with it by using Synchronize?

I'm searching for two things:

1. Any 'mon infected with Pokerus in gen. 6
  2. Any male 'mon who knows Defog and can breed with Scyther, also in gen. 6
Thanks in advance :)

My thanks to Hare_vs_Tortoise :)

Last edited:
I'm searching for two things:

1. Any 'mon infected with Pokerus in gen. 6
  2. Any male 'mon who knows Defog and can breed with Scyther, also in gen. 6
Thanks in advance :)
Got a breedject Sports Scyther with Defog + 3 other EM's that I can infect for you. Put something up on GTS asking for a Female Scyther under lev 10 and post on my profile the details of what you deposited and the message.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
So, just a bit of backstory here. I wanted to play through Emerald again but I wanted a female Mudkip so naturally I SR'd for it. Shortly after my successful SR (before the first rival battle), I encountered a shiny Wingull (couldn't catch it due to no Pokéballs :(). What I'm wondering is if I was to transfer a (random non-shiny) Pokémon from the Emerald file, would it be possible for someone to determine my SID and (more importantly) the nature of that early shiny frame Pokémon so I can use it to catch some shinies with it by using Synchronize?
Figuring out what frame/nature you got would be a bit harder at this point, but you could always do a quick search in your RNG tool of choice to figure out what frames you have (which you'll need to do anyway if you plan on using Synch). Anyway, I should be able to get your SID from any random mon from your Emerald; just get it up into any Gen 6/7 game. PM/VM me. :)

My friends and I are going to be having a battle in two days, and I was focused to much on breeding that I forgot items! :o
So, I have a lot of breedjects that I'd be willing to trade for some of these items.
Please remember: This is in Sun

ITEMS I NEED:
Charizardium Y,
Focus Sash, Life Orb, Leftovers, and Toxic Orb. Thank you SSJSonikku!

WILLING TO TRADE:
Adamant, Lightning Rod Cubone in a moon ball with egg move Belly Drum
Impish, Regenerator (HA) Mareanie in a dive ball with egg moves Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up and Haze.
Timid, Prankster (HA) (or Steadfast (Not HA)) Riolu in a luxury ball
Adamant, Immunity (HA) Gligar in a regular pokeball with egg moves Cross Poison and Night Slash
Adamant, Sheer Force (HA) Totodile in a regular pokeball with egg moves Dragon Dance and Crunch
Jolly, Clear Body Beldum in a regular pokeball
Modest, Solar Power Charmander in a regular pokeball
Timid, Snow Warning (HA) Alolan Vulpix in a dive ball with egg moves Moonblast, Extrasensory, Freeze-Dry, and Encore
Note: The ones I will trade will be at least 3iv. None were hacked, I bred them all. They were all a product of too much time and suffering.

....Also, if anyone has a Rattled Admant Magikarp (Thanks again SSJSonikku)
or a Moody Bidoof, i'd trade a breedject for those too.

Ok, thank you for reading! Please shoot me a message if you have any of those items!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)