Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm in a desperate need of a bold Tapu Fini. I'm offering a gold bottle cap. If you need something different, tell me what you're looking for and I see if I can get it, since I'm not capable of cloning. Thanks!

What about a Heal Ball?
Heal ball is definitely legal.

Hi, I'm in a desperate need of a bold Tapu Fini. I'm offering a gold bottle cap. If you need something different, tell me what you're looking for and I see if I can get it, since I'm not capable of cloning. Thanks!
I've got one. Don't really need anything for it. Just upload something common on the GTS and ask for a lvl. 100 fini. Fill out this form please.

Species:
IGN:

Heal ball is definitely legal.

I've got one. Don't really need anything for it. Just upload something common on the GTS and ask for a lvl. 100 fini. Fill out this form please.

Species:
IGN:
Thanks!

Looking for a female Heal Ball Feebas in XY!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can give you a free copy of the Bold Tapu Fini that was given away a while back during the one of the Facebook Giveaways.
It was caught in a Dive Ball and comes with Hidden Power Fire.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

Thanks, kindly appreciated!

Species: Pikipek
Level: 15
IGN: Aurinko

It got a Nugget as a symbolic thank you.

I am currently searching for most safari Ball Mons. Currently only have Farfetchd, Larvitar, Scyther and Tauros I think. Feel free to check out my Trade Thread or send me a PM if you want to trade me a spitback. IVs and EM and stuff like this are definitely NOT necessary , :)
I recently acquired a safari ball Dratini in case you are interested

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have the Shiny Mewtwo given out last year from participating in the International Challenge?
I have a that Mewtwo, it's Timid and has the IVs: 27/5/31/31/29/31. In case you're interested, I'm currently looking for a Skarmory with Defog and Stealth Rock and a good nature and/or a Timid/Naïve HA Landorus. But a battle ready Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock and a battle ready Gliscor would also be OK, as long as you'd be willing to go for a 2:1.

Sorry for requesting again so soon, but does anyone have a Beldum/Metang/Metagross in a Heavy Ball? IVs don't matter.

I have a that Mewtwo, it's Timid and has the IVs: 27/5/31/31/29/31. In case you're interested, I'm currently looking for a Skarmory with Defog and Stealth Rock and a good nature and/or a Timid/Naïve HA Landorus. But a battle ready Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock and a battle ready Gliscor would also be OK, as long as you'd be willing to go for a 2:1.
I'm sorry to say I don't have any of those. :<

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
What about from HGSS? Beldum is accessible ingame in the Safari Zone.
The safari zone Pokemon are limited to Safari Balls, so still no unfortunately.

edit: The only available ones are those available in XY/ORAS and the safari ball
edit2: I was just thinking about the older gens. The other apricorns, Beast, and Dream are legal too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)