Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just looking for the simplest trade in all existence: I only need a female Squirtle. No EVs, no IVs, no nature, no egg moves. Any evolutions would work just as well. Thanks :D

Best pokeballs for Shiny: Aggron, Blissey, Nidoqueen & Normal/Regular colored: Celebi, Crobat, Doublade? I'm thinking of a Dream Ball on Crobat, and maybe Nest Ball on Nidoqueen to match her shiny's green+yellow combo/
Aggron: Net/ dive/ quick (nice theme contrast)
Blissey: Love/ Premier
Nidoqueen: Safari/ Dusk
Celebi: Don't know which ball he can be in, sorry!
Crobat: Love
Doublade: Lux?

Welp, I am doing yet another team redesign. I feel like I've been doing wayyy too many smogon posts. Oh well! Here's the pokemon I need:

Weavile/Sneasel
Moves: Ice Shard/Icicle Crash
Ability: Pressure
Pokeball: Any
Level: Any
IVs: Any
Any other pokemon stat you can think of: Any

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
How about 3rd gen wondercard style rng?
How is it different from Colosseum Jirachi? Thought it could be possible
One of the problems is that until recently, Pokemon Box wouldn't work on Dolphin so there was no way to debug it.

That said, I just looked it up and apparently it works on the latest version (quite a recent development). But now the question remains if it anyone will think it is worth the time to figure out the RNG now that we know about Bottle Caps in S/M.

If anyone happens to find anything I would love to know because I want an Extremespeed Zigzagoon as well ;)

One of the problems is that until recently, Pokemon Box wouldn't work on Dolphin so there was no way to debug it.

That said, I just looked it up and apparently it works on the latest version (quite a recent development). But now the question remains if it anyone will think it is worth the time to figure out the RNG now that we know about Bottle Caps in S/M.

If anyone happens to find anything I would love to know because I want an Extremespeed Zigzagoon as well ;)
Same here for that Espeed Zigzagoon

Is there any pokemon analysis for those who still play on Pokémon Y or X? Can I battle someone who has Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any pokemon analysis for those who still play on Pokémon Y or X? Can I battle someone who has Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?
Not sure about XY Analyses, but yes you can battle with someone who has ORAS. What happens is that 'Kalos Rules' get applied to the ORAS player, meaning that they are unable to use items that aren't available in XY (eg Sceptilite, Metagrossite, etc).

Not sure about XY Analyses, but yes you can battle with someone who has ORAS. What happens is that 'Kalos Rules' get applied to the ORAS player, meaning that they are unable to use items that aren't available in XY (eg Sceptilite, Metagrossite, etc).
Can you play them without Kalos Rules? Like it'd be useless to bring a Mega Metagross set or Mega Swamped set and not being able to use it.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you play them without Kalos Rules? Like it'd be useless to bring a Mega Metagross set or Mega Swamped set and not being able to use it.
No, because the data for those megas doesn't exist in the XY code. And if those items are present on the ORAS team, then you can't use the entire team, not just that particular Pokemon.

No, because the data for those megas doesn't exist in the XY code. And if those items are present on the ORAS team, then you can't use the entire team, not just that particular Pokemon.
Yeah, kind of a dick move from Pokemon, but I understand it completely. It's to prevent ORAS users from sweeping teams with MegaRay or PrimaGrou, and it promote you buying ORAS.

If you want to test out your teams, just go onto Pokemon Showdown

Oh yeah:
LF a female chikoria in a nest ball, and a female cyndaquill in a repeat ball

I'd prefer spitbacks if you have them.
a big old BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)