Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have more info on koffing, seel and klefki?
Koffing nature bold 5 iv
Ability levitate
-Poison gas
-Tackle
-Toxic spikes
Seel nature modest 5 iv
Ability hydration
-Headbutt
Klefki nature calm 5iv -atk
Ability prankster
-fairy lock
-tackle
And i do have combat ready weezing greninja
Politoad

I've been breeding 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Huge Power Marrils with Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, and Body Slam (My first finished breeding project!). If anyone is interested in trading, I'd be willing to trade for a variety of other OU pokemon with comparable stats and the correct nature. In particular, Fletchling, Shroomish, and Bulbasaur are of interest to me.

IGN: Viri
FC: 4571-1588-1000

Last edited:
Koffing nature bold 5 iv
Ability levitate
-Poison gas
-Tackle
-Toxic spikes
Seel nature modest 5 iv
Ability hydration
-Headbutt
Klefki nature calm 5iv -atk
Ability prankster
-fairy lock
-tackle
And i do have combat ready weezing greninja
Politoad
are they in bank or dream balls? if no then no thanks

ok guys thanks for the groudon advice, got a passable one. onto ho-oh... since it won't have regenerator, is there a point in spending any real time investing in trying to catch one?

ok guys thanks for the groudon advice, got a passable one. onto ho-oh... since it won't have regenerator, is there a point in spending any real time investing in trying to catch one?
Not really. No Regenerator and no Fast Ball for pentagon shiny Ho-Oh makes it one to just catch and be done with it. (as opposed to trying to SR it)

I've been breeding 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Huge Power Marrils with Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, and Body Slam (My first finished breeding project!). If anyone is interested in trading, I'd be willing to trade for a variety of other OU pokemon with comparable stats and the correct nature. In particular, Fletchling, Shroomish, and Bulbasaur are of interest to me.

IGN: Viri
FC: 4571-1588-1000
Check my thread for fletchling, i dont need a maril as that was my first breeding project! But if you like the fletchling in my thread you can have one sent!
...welcome to smogon ^.^

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, the regenerator Ho-oh can't be used in VGC, so if you want to use the OR Ho-oh for that, I suppose it could be worth catching.

Gooey with a ball of your choice thanks very much :) oh female preferably thanks
I have a female modest HA Goomy in a Dive ball. Put up something in the GTS asking for a lv1 female Goomy, with my username as message and I'll send it to you.
EDIT:Done.

Last edited:
LF a female chikoria in a nest ball, and a female cyndaquill in a repeat ball

I'd prefer spitbacks if you have them.

Last edited:
Best pokeballs for Shiny: Aggron, Blissey, Nidoqueen & Normal/Regular colored: Celebi, Crobat, Doublade? I'm thinking of a Dream Ball on Crobat, and maybe Nest Ball on Nidoqueen to match her shiny's green+yellow combo/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)