Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends im trying to set up instacheck and may need some help as well as someone to test if its working in a trade.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll be damned. >.> lol I dont have a whole lot of cool ball pokes to work with :\ would nicknameable make it anymore desireable? Lol I dont do the tsv stuff
For me at least, nicknameable would make it infinitely more desirable! :)
If you do get it, feel free to CMT for one :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Dammit. hopefully those are similar. gonna google them now.
I'm not 100% on how either of em' work, but I know it has something to do with your type of game. Is your copy of X/Y digital? If it is, I think you use KeySAV. If it's a cartridge, you need KeyBV (something to do with analysing battle video data from an SD card).

I'm not 100% on how either of em' work, but I know it has something to do with your type of game. Is your copy of X/Y digital? If it is, I think you use KeySAV. If it's a cartridge, you need KeyBV (something to do with analysing battle video data from an SD card).
Its a cartridge. so i need to battle someone?

Looking for RNGers to help me with past gen Capture Projects.
Can offer various things from my updated thread. VM/PM if interested ^^
Thanks in advance :D

Any ideas for a 5th and 6th on my April Friendly team? Currently the members are:

Flamethrower - Solar Beam - Dragon Pulse - Brick Break/Focus Blast (still deciding)

Roar - Scald - Wish - Protect

Psychic - Light Screen - Reflect - Yawn

Stealth Rock - Whirlwind - Roost - Brave Bird

I was considering a Bisharp for Offensive prowess, but I don't know how viable that could be without Knock Off. I'm also considering Kabutops.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Any ideas for a 5th and 6th on my April Friendly team? Currently the members are:

Flamethrower - Solar Beam - Dragon Pulse - Brick Break/Focus Blast (still deciding)

Roar - Scald - Wish - Protect

Psychic - Light Screen - Reflect - Yawn

Stealth Rock - Whirlwind - Roost - Brave Bird

I was considering a Bisharp for Offensive prowess, but I don't know how viable that could be without Knock Off. I'm also considering Kabutops.
I'd just abuse the crap out of Mega Kangaskhan, GeoXern and some other OP abominations.
Also, it's (hide=message) (/hide) on here :) (use these [] instead of normal brackets)
Hello

Last edited:
For me at least, nicknameable would make it infinitely more desirable! :)
If you do get it, feel free to CMT for one :)

Thanks :D you gave me hope. I was sitting here looking through all my boxes and was disgusted with myself for having so many pokeball pokes.

I'd just abuse the crap out of Mega Kangaskhan, GeoXern and some other OP abominations.
Also, it's (hide=message) (/hide) on here :) (use these [] instead of normal brackets)
Hello[/hide[
I already have Mega Charizard Y, and I'm more playing to get some competitive experience instead of just to win, so there'd be no point in just relying on OP combos.

Does anyone know when your april friendly team has to be ready by?
I'd assume by tomorrow, which is when it starts.

Does anyone have any intimidate mawile, ivs don't matter. If it's female and in a luxury ball, that'd be great, but otherwise I'm not picky. Pm me to negotiate

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I already have Mega Charizard Y, and I'm more playing to get some competitive experience instead of just to win, so there'd be no point in just relying on OP combos.
Whilst that's true, everyone else is going to be using crap like that.
I would use Fire Blast over Flamethrower on Charizard, the lower accuracy is unimportant for amount of KO's it misses with Flamethrower alone. Your team looks like it would have trouble with Blissey and Chansey, even if you used Brick Break on Charizard they would be able to survive. They'd Thunder Wave you and Softboil off the damage. Skarmory just doesn't have the sheer attack to muscle past them. I would try fit Toxic on one of your set, to wear down the pink blobs (not using aromatherapy,healball, or even just PP stall them) but also nail bulky stuff like specially defensive zygarde, goodra, etc. Speaking of Goodra, he completely walls most of your team, and can wear down Espeon with repeated Dragon Pulses/Draco Meteors. Specially defensive variants can eat up non-STAB dragon pulse from Charizard, and 2HKO with Thunderbolt.

I would use Fire Blast over Flamethrower on Charizard, the lower accuracy is unimportant for amount of KO's it misses with Flamethrower alone. Your team looks like it would have trouble with Blissey and Chansey, even if you used Brick Break on Charizard they would be able to survive. They'd Thunder Wave you and Softboil off the damage. Skarmory just doesn't have the sheer attack to muscle past them. I would try fit Toxic on one of your set, to wear down the pink blobs (not using aromatherapy,healball, or even just PP stall them) but also nail bulky stuff like specially defensive zygarde, goodra, etc. Speaking of Goodra, he completely walls most of your team, and can wear down Espeon with repeated Dragon Pulses/Draco Meteors. Specially defensive variants can eat up non-STAB dragon pulse from Charizard, and 2HKO with Thunderbolt.
So, somebody to work with Toxic, and maybe somebody that has good Ice moves?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Except Blissey and Chansey always run either Aromatherapy or Heal Bell AND they have Natural Cure

Except Blissey and Chansey always run either Aromatherapy or Heal Bell AND they have Natural Cure
Would Band Scizor with Brick Break be a good enough counter, or perhaps Lucario? I've considered using both, since they're both very good with Attack moves, and both could easily kill either of them. Normally I'd use Band Terrakion to easily deal with either, since Close Combat blows holes in most non-Psychic/Fairy types, but he's not Kalos born.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
So, somebody to work with Toxic, and maybe somebody that has good Ice moves?
I personally love to use greninja, but sadly he can't muscle past them. I think mamoswine seems like a good idea, if you run Naive he can utilise Freeze-Dry to 2HKO rotom-w while still hitting nearly everything with Icicle Crash, Earthquake and Ice Shard.
I would actually get rid of Stealth Rock on Skarmory, and Roar on Vaporeon, because this tournament is a 3v3 so entry hazards won't be very common. Talonflame would annoy you a lot, if you led with Espeon he'd 2HKO with Brave Bird, and OHKO Charizard. You might wanna ditch Vaporeon for something with more sweeping potential, maybe something like Swords Dance Garchomp, or Dragon Dance Dragonite.
Who designed these things ._.
My advice; use something with close combat. T_T

I'm kinda iffy on using either Dragonite or Garchomp, but I think Swords Dance Lucario would fill the Sweeper role well personally.

Also, I'm probably gonna keep Vaporeon as it's my only Specially Defensive Wall/Staller and is brutal the past few times I used it (even though the IVs were poor, though I've fixed that and it now has perfect IVs), but I can probably replace it just for the Friendly.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm kinda iffy on using either Dragonite or Garchomp, but I think Swords Dance Lucario would fill the Sweeper role well personally.
Normal Lucario is kinda slow though... and he's destroyed by most scarf users and Talonflame :/ (I suppose you could argue ExtremeSpeed out-priorities and OHKOs, but if he gets caught on the setup...)
I honestly don't know, Mega Kangaskhan is gonna be a staple on most teams and he can outspeed Lucario and OHKO with a Parental Bond Earthquake. Gah... this tournament is going to be a pain with uber megas and Xern/Yveltal involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)