Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese Vulpix with HA (Drought), Heat Wave/Flare Blitz for egg moves. IVs are mostly unknown, but has 31 IVs in Def/SpD/Spe.
Looking for Timid Charmander with Dragon Pulse and high IVs (preferably 31) in SpA/Spe. Hoping you're willing to nickname, but that is not required.

Something that defies logic:
Dedenne getting Play Rough, but not Dazzling Gleam/Moonblast.
Also, Togepi/tic/kiss not getting Moonblast.
And not to forget the jet plane dragon, Garchomp, not being able to learn Fly or Dragon Dance.

Something that defies logic:
Dedenne getting Play Rough, but not Dazzling Gleam/Moonblast.
Also, Togepi/tic/kiss not getting Moonblast.
And not to forget the jet plane dragon, Garchomp, not being able to learn Fly or Dragon Dance.
Imagine Mega Garchomp with access to Dragon Dance... Damn nature, you scary!

Japanese Vulpix with HA (Drought), Heat Wave/Flare Blitz for egg moves. IVs are mostly unknown, but has 31 IVs in Def/SpD/Spe.
Looking for Timid Charmander with Dragon Pulse and high IVs (preferably 31) in SpA/Spe. Hoping you're willing to nickname, but that is not required.
Could breed you a perfect modest one if you wanted. Even though I know that's not what you're looking for lol

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for a 6 iv jolly fletchling with gale wind ability and the egg move quick guard.I am also looking for a 6 iv timid froakie with protien ability and the egg move toxic spikes. I am also looking for a 6 iv adamant pancham. I will trade you any pokemon you want from pokemon white 2 and I mean any legenday to they will be 6 iv pokemon.

I'm looking for someone to trade so I can evolve my Seadra and Poliwhirl. FC in signature. And of course I expect them both back lol.

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for a 6 iv jolly fletchling with gale wind ability and the egg move quick guard.I am also looking for a 6 iv timid froakie with protien ability and the egg move toxic spikes. I am also looking for a 6 iv adamant pancham. I will trade you any pokemon you want from pokemon white 2 and I mean any legendary to they will be 6 iv pokemon. Pm me for trade

Hey, im very interested in your Timid Charmander, I have a Timid Natural Cure Staryu I could trade for it, or I should be able to breed a Modest Mareep for it, whichever you are interested in. If not interested in these anymore, could I have you CMT for something?
Sorry for the late response. May I ask what balls they're each in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)