Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a spot of breeding I have a full box of 4 IV Impish Phanpy Pickup spitbacks. They are free to good homes, so just ask if you want one. I think I have every combination of gender and missing IV, so please say what you want.

The egg moves are Ice Shard and Play Rough.

I also have a few Zubats, Scatterbugs, Tirtougas, and Vullaby left as well, but they will all be going on Wonder Trade later, so this is pretty much your last chance for them.
I would like one missing speed, if you don't mind.
Would you like something for it? I'll throw in a PP Up as well.
EDIT- Female is preferred :)

Well.... The closer to an ideal the better. I currently have the right nature, ability and egg moves. However the breeding female only has two IVs. So a male with 3 or more IVs is what I am shootin for.
Well, I can get you an at least 4 IV male Larvitar which is in that egg group, if you would like?

I would like one missing speed, if you don't mind.
Would you like something for it? I'll throw in a PP Up as well.
EDIT- Female is preferred :)
Adding you now.

EDIT: No need for the PP Up, but thanks for the offer.

Looking for a Ditto with any amount of IV's, preferably above 3. (Also preferably with any stats except for Special Attack and Speed unless in the 4,5, and 6 ranges. Language does not matter, but any language other than English is preferred. If interested, I have Speed Boost Blaziken w/ Pokerus, Mega-Evolution Items, and potentially a Shiny and English Volcarona named Helios (I can change name beforehand)

Looking for a Ditto with any amount of IV's, preferably above 3. (Also preferably with any stats except for Special Attack and Speed unless in the 4,5, and 6 ranges. Language does not matter, but any language other than English is preferred. If interested, I have Speed Boost Blaziken w/ Pokerus, Mega-Evolution Items, and potentially a Shiny and English Volcarona named Helios (I can change name beforehand)
I can give you a Ditto with 2 IV's for free, add the F/C in my sig and give me yours.

Trading Timid 5iv Charmanders (Egg move: Dragon Pulse), Unnerve Joltik 5ivs, and Quiet 5iv honedges also have 31/x/31/31/31/x Foongus Regenerator Calm.
LF: Any other flawless 5iv

I'd run this set:

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Overcoat ability
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Sp. Def
-Defog
-Knock Off / Foul Play
-Roost
-Toxic / Taunt
Why are those slashes the way they are? That set seems like really bad set-up bait with both ways of threatening something out slashed second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)