Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone have a sand veil gligar/poison heal gliscor or a moxie pinsir I can have to breed or at least borrow? Just so I can get an ability I don't need IV's or anything

Stuff I have that I want to trade:

Magikarp - Jolly - Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dive Ball, male
Poliwag - Timid - Swift Swim 31/x/31/31/31/31, 1 male 1 female
Vulpix - Timid - Drought - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Repeat Ball, Heat Wave egg move, female
Amaura - Modest - Refrigerate - 31/x/31/31/31/31 male
Bulbasaur - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Net Ball, Giga Drain egg move, male

Stuff I want, must have 5 relevant IVs

Timid Staryu
Adamant Honedge
Timid Gastly
Jolly Kanghaskhan with Scrappy
Timid Abra with Magic guard
Jolly Mamoswine with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock.

So you're looking for a Drilbur but for Pokemon White 2 and not Pokemon X/Y? Cause I have mold breaker drilburs for X/Y if that's what you need
Yeah, you're awesome. Unfortunately I have neither a 3DS/2DS nor Pokemon X/Y. I knew the Pokemon White 2 thing would through people off. If I am still looking in a few months though I will take you up on that (hopefully by then I'll have a 3DS and a Pokemon X/Y)

Does anyone know if the ability capsule allows you to change your hidden ability to a regular ability? I got a reckless rhydon with excellent IVS, and I really want solid rock, instead.

Does anyone know if the ability capsule allows you to change your hidden ability to a regular ability? I got a reckless rhydon with excellent IVS, and I really want solid rock, instead.
I believe it does not. It only works with natural abilities. So for example, a Chandelure with Flame Body could be changed to Flash Fire, but not Infiltrator. Also, A Chandelure with Infiltrator could not be changed to Flash Fire or Flame Body.

The AC would be so broken, and amazing, if it could though.

I am in need of a Togepi as well as an Excadrill safari. I am also willing to trade for a HA drilbur/excadrill or a togepi/tic with at least 2 perfect IVs.

te="DEMo_Gorgon47, post: 4976268, member: 82890"]I believe it does not. It only works with natural abilities. So for example, a Chandelure with Flame Body could be changed to Flash Fire, but not Infiltrator. Also, A Chandelure with Infiltrator could not be changed to Flash Fire or Flame Body.

The AC would be so broken, and amazing, if it could though.[/quote]
Correct you can change regular abilities but not hidden. I have one if anone needs

Awesome, thank you very much!

Out of curiosity, what are you offering for one? I might be able to breed one, for the right price, since I'm currently working on a project.
Well, I was mainly looking for one without any specific IVs, but if it has decent IVs then I would be able to offer some spitback drilburs, charmanders, or abras.

This is more of a DS related question, but in a way applies to breeding... So I am having my character bike around the Central Plaza of Lumoise city, and I rigged my ds so that the stylus would allow it to constantly go around the tower without me having to push the joystick or touch the ds in any way: could this damage the ds in anyway? (as in the pressure from the stylus constantly against the joystick)

This is more of a DS related question, but in a way applies to breeding... So I am having my character bike around the Central Plaza of Lumoise city, and I rigged my ds so that the stylus would allow it to constantly go around the tower without me having to push the joystick or touch the ds in any way: could this damage the ds in anyway? (as in the pressure from the stylus constantly against the joystick)
Long term it could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)