Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm breeding a Pokemon for competitive battling, how important is it that the mon has 6 perfect IVs? Will 5 do? Ex: 5 perfect IV Fletchling (HP not 31). Is this one worth EV training?
This should be in simple question, simple answer on the uncharted territory boards

If the pokemon is a special attacker it is beneficial to have a lower attack IV so it won't do as much damage to itself when confused.

If I'm breeding a Pokemon for competitive battling, how important is it that the mon has 6 perfect IVs? Will 5 do? Ex: 5 perfect IV Fletchling (HP not 31). Is this one worth EV training?
normaly 5 perfect ivs is more then enough a special attacker doesnt need attack and vice versa

I'm posting this here because I don't think it deserves it's own thread, but it's also more complicated than a simple trade. If this isn't the place for it, then let me know where it should go.

So, I'm starting a new file, and I want to transfer about 12 pokemon and items over to that new file for breeding purposes. However, since the Bank isn't up yet, I need to manually trade them to another person, have them hold onto them until I'm set up on the new file, and then trade them back to me. As compensation, I have a few pokemon/items that anyone willing to put up with this are welcome to keep permanently.

I'm posting this here because I don't think it deserves it's own thread, but it's also more complicated than a simple trade. If this isn't the place for it, then let me know where it should go.

So, I'm starting a new file, and I want to transfer about 12 pokemon and items over to that new file for breeding purposes. However, since the Bank isn't up yet, I need to manually trade them to another person, have them hold onto them until I'm set up on the new file, and then trade them back to me. As compensation, I have a few pokemon/items that anyone willing to put up with this are welcome to keep permanently.
its the right place and I wanna help you just send me an pm if interested

I "started a conversation." Is that the same as a PM?
Swag swag swag swag swag

So many spitbacks and I'm probably taking a slight break from breeding or at least intense breeding so I'd really like to clear things out.

4: 4IV Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Belly Drum + Aqua Jet
2: 5 IV Adamant non-Huge Power male Bunnelby
2: 4IV Adamant Huge Power Bunellby
2: 4IV Jolly Tryunt w/ DD + Fangs
15: 4IV Bold Squirtle w/ Fake Out + Dragon Pulse + Aura Sphere + Water Spout
9: 4IV Bold Regenerator Foongus
3: 4IV Jolly Adaptability Corphish w/ DD + Super Power + Aqua Jet
6: 4IV Calm Storm Drain Shellos w/ Yawn
14: 5IV Calm Gooey/Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy w/ Curse
5: 4IV Jolly Pickpocket Sneasel w/ Fake Out + Icicle Crash + Assist + Pursuit
5: 5IV Timid Hustle Nidoran M/F

Please please PLEASE CMT for my list of stuff I already have as I am, obviously, not interested in them.
I MAY take BP items but I like maison so it's not really a benefit to give me items that I'll already earn through enjoying the game
NO shinies. Not as special if I don't get em myself.
Lefites = 8 of the above mons.

I've got a couple Adamant Larvitars with 31/31/31/x/31/31, Stealth Rocks, and Pursuit. Both are female. Here's what I'm looking for, in the following order:

Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Rotom with 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm Chansey with 31/x/31/31/31/31
Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/0
Tyranitarite
Battle items (Even though I've got over 100 BP myself)

Let me know what you've got, other offers may be considered as well.

I have a few brave 31/31/31/31/31/x honedges. Looking for a jolly stealth rock swinub, but you can offer other stuff too.

FC 3368-1343-1641

LF friend codes with the following pokemon: ditto/ charmeleon/ wartortle/ fletchinder/ evee/ heracross/ pinsir/ sableye/ gabite/ dragonair/ sliggoo/ galavantula/ togepi/ tyrogue/ riolu/ growlith/ ninetales/ gastrodon/ abra/ duosion/ shuckle/ cloyster/ bronzong/ excadrill/ gyarados/ and the Kanto starters for competitive breeding, moveset experiments, and trades. PM me codes and thanks for any help you can give guys.

FC is 0688-6548-0229
Friend Safari is water type though I have not been able to get someone to tell what it contains.

Does anyone here have a Chansey safari? If so could you please add me so I may catch some Chanseys? :)

EDIT: As incentive if you add me as a friend and have a Chansey safari I will give you your choice of a 4 iv calm Flabebe, a 4 iv jolly Rough Skin Gible, a 4 iv adamant Speed Boost Venipede, a 4 iv modest Natural Cure Staryu, a 4 iv modest Static Mareep, or a 4 iv adamant Intimidate Mawile. PM me with your FC and the spitback you want.
Bump for new page

what would be a cool ball for litleo and anny of its egg moves worth it? I was thinking about the repeat ball
Yeah I think repeat ball is the best thing for it, but for egg moves I don't think the thing gets anything worth while

what nature would be best im thinking about timid but maybe modest would be better
Timid most likely, so you can come in use will o wisp to weaken physical fighters, and noble roar, and play it kinda support like since its not very strong anyways.

Timid most likely, so you can come in use will o wisp to weaken physical fighters, and noble roar, and play it kinda support like since its not very strong anyways.
then timid it is thanks for the help I cought a female mother already had 3 max ivs on the right place so thats cool

Looking for flawless Togepi (Modest, Serene Grace) with Nasty Plot. have several flawless and items up for trade on my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)