Shoddybattle Tournament Pairings R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost... 2-0.

anyone up to tutor me and teach me how to play this game? lol.

gl Sk. Just remember to put on items next time ;] yeah thats right he didnt even have items on most of his pokemon and still beat me. I think I may of won if I wasnt a stupid and switched in my Electivire when my Blissey was going to die anyways..

gg dude.

and Im serious btw someone teach me how to play this generation.

Hipmonlee beat me 1-0. It was absolutely down to the wire and a great match until I made a mis-click at the end that cost me the match. Without that mis-click, it would have gone either way 50-50. Was a great match.

How often are these tourneys going to be anyway?

I missed the signup by like three minutes, I was pretty annoyed :<

The very latest I get it done is Wednesday evening (for me) since that's when I regain access to the computer where Shoddy works. It could be earlier (Monday/Tuesday) if I sneak in on Monday or Tuesday if needed per se. Just so everyone knows I have not forgotton (cook reminds me every day, he's so sweet!)

24 in the first 3 days. 8 more guys...did you...forget about tihs.....tournament?
Lesm and I were going to have our match last night, but timing didn't quite work out, so we're hopefully going to have it tonight. I posted earlier saying I hadn't forgotten :P

EDIT: Okay, we had our match! I won against Lesm46, it was a great game! Lesm, I really like your team for reasons I told you thrice during the battle :P

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
eh I haven't forgotten, just got busy with work, family, other commitments. Last week was a busy week for me, but I'll do my best and get this done tomorrow or early in the week.

I lose 3-0.

I really know nothing, he sends out *Pokemon* and I have no idea what it is and I have never seen it before.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I beat TaiwanaeseDude 5-0 after being subbed in for whomever he was supposed to be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)