Shoddybattle Tournament Pairings R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In a stunning display of mediocrity, and choosing to use the team without the fire move,

TTS wins, 4-0.

I can't beleive I was gone when the sign up thread was posted. Good luck to all participating, and I hope the server doesn't crash while anybody is playing.

Okay, Lesm46 and I are going to have our battle Friday at 8:00 PM EST. Just wanted to let everyone know we are indeed going to have a match, and have made contact :)

posting to say I won 3-0 against *~`xXnAuGhTyKaGoMeXx`~*, though LordS was present, so he should already know anyway. It's just a good practice to follow tournament protocol regardless though.

GG man, a bit long in some places, but hey, it was still fun, and there was almost no hax (that really mattered) on either side. You kept me on my toes the entire time.

And though I don't blame you all who predicted that I would lose (cause let's be fair, my last two tournament showings were not impressive at all, and my opponent was very skilled and well known around here. Even I didn't think that I would win), but I give a hearty lol in good fun.

sent Sk two PMs yet I havent recieved a message back. Havent seen him on SB either.. so yeah good thing we have a week left but jesus.

I beat Eo Ut Mortus with some really bad Hax, yet this was our second game cuz the first game got frozen early cuz its Shoddy. Anyways, Game Eo, cuz it was anything but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)