Pet Mod ReGeneration [Slate 9: Raticate, Kangaskhan, Farfetch’d]

Voting time w
:seadra: lepton, zxgzxg, Beebos (sv), Eeveeto, |-DeepBlue-|
:dodrio: SparkRolf, anaconja, |-DeepBlue-|, BlueRay
:wigglytuff: anaconja, zxgzxg, PQRDG, MegaFlareon, SparkRolf, BlueRay

Last edited:
:seadra:: lepton, Beebos, anaconja
:dodrio:: I-Deepblue-I, SparkRolf, PQRDG (SV)
:wigglytuff:: Totally_Odette, anaconja, Eeveeto, zxgzxg

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
:seadra: I-Deepblue-I, lepton (sv), MegaFlareon
:dodrio: SparkRolf, L0rd Fernando, I-Deepblue-I
:wigglytuff: zxgzxg, Totally_odett, anaconja

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
winers
:ss/seadra:
Pokemon: Seadra
Typing:

Abilities: Poison Point / Rain Dish / Merciless
Stats: 80 / 100 / 95 / 100 / 70 / 85 | 530
Movepool Changes:
+Coral Crash, Acid Spray, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes, Draco Meteor, Thunder, Thunderbolt-Blizzard, Ice Beam, ScaldSignature Move:
Coral Crash: 120 BP | 100% acc |
| 33% recoil, 10% chance to poison
:sv/Dodrio:
Dodrio
Typing
:

Ability: Sand Rush / Early Bird / Of A Feather
When this Pokemon uses a Flying-type move, the relevant offensive stat is multiplied by 1.5x.
Stats: HP 85 / Atk 115 / Def 60 / SpA 55 / SpD 60 / Spe 115 / BST 490
Movepool Changes:
  • +High Jump Kick, Brick Break, Triple Kick, Low Kick, Quick Guard, Earthquake, Drill Run, Dig, Bulldoze, Sand Attack, Rototiller
  • -Fly
:ss/Wigglytuff:
Pokemon: Wigglytuff
Typing:

Abilities: Cute Charm / Aftermath / Ballooning
Custom Ability: Ballooning | When this Pokemon falls below 1/2 max HP, it raises its Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 1 and gains the Perish Song effect.
Stats: 140 / 75 / 50 / 65 / 45 / 121
Movepool Changes:
+Crunch, Dark Pulse, Rapid Spin, Taunt, U-turn-NoneDescription: scream tail but based. fast utility mon.
Congratulations to lepton, SparkRolf, and myself for their submissions, and once again, thanks to everyone for their contributions!

We're gonna take a 2-3 week break so that coding can catch up and we can potentially run some games! I hope that this can gather more metagame data so we can all make more well-tuned submissions! (this also lets me do a cool thing called "studying for finals") Thanks for your patience and I hope to you can enjoy ReGeneration's metagame when it becomes available to play!

seadra
1684112181152.png

dodrio
1684112143691.png

wigglytuff
1684112207185.png

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Looks like ReGeneration is playable on the Dragon Heaven server! Thanks to t Km Of 11 209 (I can't find their Smogon account) for coding! Now go play some games!

(Note: Terastalisation is not live yet)

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Slate 4:
the eevee slate
:ss/vaporeon::ss/flareon::ss/jolteon:
:armarouge::ceruledge:
ive been busy. heres something fun

:vaporeon::flareon::jolteon:Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon (Armarouge and Ceruledge)
  • Must have the same secondary type OR no secondary type at all
  • Must have the same set of abilities
  • Must have the same BST
  • Must have exactly ONE signature move EACH
A few notes:
  • Typings: the typing thing is my personal workaround so we dont get 3 of the same type in one slate. yeah, you can retype the Eeveelutions' primary typing but everyone's gonna hate you tho lmao

Once again, you have a week (6/8). Have fun!

Code:
:ss/[Pokemon]:
[B]Pokemon:[/B] []
[B]Typing:[/B] [IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/[].png[/IMG][IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/[].png[/IMG]
[B]Abilities:[/B] []
[B]Custom Ability:[/B] []
[B]Stats:[/B] [] / [] / [] / [] / [] / []
[B]Movepool Changes:[/B]
[INDENT]+[][/INDENT]
[INDENT]-[][/INDENT]
[B]Signature Move:[/B] []
[B]Description:[/B] []

:sv/Eevee:
I don't know if I have the power to mess with Eevee but in case I do here is what these would all be evolving from
Pokemon: Eevee
Typing: Normal / Dragon
Abilities: Cute Charm / Adaptability
Stats: 60/55/50/50/55/60 [BST 330]
Movepool Changes:
+ Breaking Swipe, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Nuzzle, Pounce, Twister (these moves will also be available to the evolutions)
- Toxic

Eeveelutions (the below changes apply to all of the evolutions)
Abilities: Natural Cure / Mold Breaker
Stats: [BST 540]
Movepool Changes:
+ Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Outrage
Description: Very glad to get the chance to work on these great Pokemon. Vaporeon and Jolteon were already solid building blocks, but Flareon needed a complete overhaul. That is why you will find the first two Pokemon to have relatively unchanged stats, whereas Flareon looks very different. Obviously I had to keep their base 130 in their best stats, as well as their original first types. The added Dragon type adds a lot to their offensive and defensive profiles, giving them an expanded movepool and a new set of resistances. The new signature moves are clones of Freeze Dry, designed to clean up certain types that their offensive profiles might not currently cover. Mold Breaker was selected as an ability as all three of their primary types can be ignored by certain abilities (Storm Drain, Lightning Rod, Flash Fire, etc). Natural Cure felt like a reasonable other ability, especially now that all three of them have a pivot move (Flip Turn, Volt Switch, U-Turn).

:sv/vaporeon:
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Typing: Water / Dragon
Stats: 130/70/70/110/90/70 (+0/+5/+10/+0/-5/+5)
Movepool Changes:
+ Aqua Jet, Bleakwind Storm, Fight the Tide
- Scald
Signature Move: Fight the Tide (Water, Special, 70 BP, 100% accuracy, 32 PP. 10% chance to flinch. Super effective against Water.)
Description: Vaporeon is already a fairly solid Pokemon thanks to its defensive utility, so there wasn't much I could do to improve it. It obviously appreciates any increase to its bulk. The slight increase to its attack is to allow it to do a bit more damage with moves like Aqua Jet or Flip Turn.

:sv/Jolteon:
Pokemon: Jolteon
Typing: Electric / Dragon
Stats: 80/70/70/100/90/130 (+15/+5/+10/-10/-5/+0)
Movepool Changes:
+ Conductive Blast, Electroweb, Parabolic Charge, Wildbolt Storm
- Signal Beam
Signature Move: Conductive Blast (Electric, Special, 70 BP, 100% accuracy, 32 PP. 10% chance to paralyze. Super effective against Steel.)
Description: Jolteon but better. It already had the stats to be solid, all it really needed was more coverage. Now thanks to its new type and a few more interesting moves at its disposal, it should be able to move fast and hit hard just like it always wanted to.

:sv/Flareon:
Pokemon: Flareon
Typing: Fire / Dragon
Stats: 90/130/70/70/90/90 (+25/+0/+10/-25/-20/+25)
Movepool Changes:
+ Bulk Up, Burn the Witch, Close Combat, Magma Storm, Sandsear Storm, U-Turn
Signature Move: Burn the Witch (Fire, Physical, 70 BP, 100% accuracy, 32 PP. 10% chance to burn. Super effective against Fairy.)
Description: Flareon needed physical bulk and speed above anything else. Now with its access to Dragon Dance, as well as a strong physical STAB combo with Fire and Dragon, it should be able to do a lot of damage. Close Combat was added to be better for it than Superpower for fighting coverage.

Edited to reduce Jolteon's special attack. Also increased its HP by 5 because apparently I cannot math, all BSTs should now correctly by 540.
Last-minute minor edit to Vaporeon to make the stats of all three have an interesting synergy (-10 Sp. Def, +10 Speed).
Synergy notes: No stat is lower than 70. Highest stat remains 130. Defense and Special Defense are the same for all three. Lower attacking stat is 70.

Last edited:
:ss/[vaporeon]:
Typing: Water
Abilities: Adaptability/Regenerator/Immunity
Stats: [130] / [65] / [60] / [110] / [95] / [75]
Movepool Changes: Moved added: Mermaid's Chanting. Moved removed: Scald.
Signature Move: Mermaid's Chanting. Type: Water. Power: 100. Accuracy: 100. PPs: 16. Special. Effect: 30% chance to lower foe's attack. Sound Move (bypasses Substitute but doesn,t affect Soundproof).

:ss/[jolteon]:
Typing: Electric
Stats: [75] / [65] / [60] / [110] / [95] / [130]
Movepool Changes: Moved added: Spikes, Thundercloud.
Signature Move: Thundercloud.
Type: Electric. Power: 85. Accuracy: 100. PPs: 32. Special. Effect: Hits Ground Electric type Pokemon for neutral super-effective damage.

:ss/[flareon]:
Pokemon:
Flareon
Typing: Fire
Stats: [95] / [130] / [75] / [60] / [110] / [65]
Movepool Changes: Moves added: Fiery Jump, U-turn.
Signature Move: Fiery Jump. Type: Fire. Power: 60. Accuracy: 100. PPs: 32. Physical. Effect: Priority +1.

Regarding Eevees my rules are pretty clear: They always stay with just one type, even if the rest of Pokemon change.

Now, in terms of abilities, I couldn,t give them things like Water Absorb, Flash Fire, etc. since they had to share them. So, some neutral abilities are needed. All Eevee lore is about adapting to environment, so the 3 abilities do that. Adaptability is the obvious one, Regenerator fits because the environment in which they tend to live kinda heals them (and their original abilities reflect that too) and Immunity comes from Eevee's Pokedex description, it constantly changes DNA, which means it can change it before poison kills it. I increased the Base Stats by 10 in order to not have 2 Stats with 65. Flareon was optimized with its Stats too, now being a fully physical Mon.

Vaporeon is probably the best of the trio. It can be a classic Wish passer (similar to Alomomola but more offensive and with Flip Turn or Heal Bell), a Specs user in Rain (with both Adaptability and Regenerator being viable at that) or a Calm Mind sweeper. This last set can use either Regenerator or Immunity, since a common way of stopping CM Sweepers is throwing a Toxic at them. Vaporeon lost Scald, but can still lower Attack of the opponents with the new move, Mermaid's Chanting. Being such a versatile threat, Vaporeon will have a strong place in the Meta. Ironically, its best counters (apart from Electric and Grass types) will be Mons that have Water imunity abilities. Fortunately, for now only Parasect has one.

Jolteon is a fast Revenge Killer and offensive teams destroyer. He can hit Grass, Ground and Dragon types with Hidden Power Ice, and a new electic move that hits opposing Electric types effectively (however it can still be blocked by abilities that provide immunities to Electric type, such as Volt Absorb). With Adaptability, few Mons can come into STAB Thundercloud, despite it being only 85 power. The few that do, will have to deal with Spikes or Hidden Power and Jolteon still has Calm Mind as an alternative to the obvious Specs set. Despite very bad offensive movepool, Jolteon has everything it needs to succeed. Regarding counters, the new Blastoise is by far the best one, being immune to Electric and able to Spin away the Spikes.

Flareon is still pretty hard to use, but now has Fiery Jump, which combined with Adaptability the strongest priority move of the game. However, being a Fire type, Flareon prefers to use slow U-Turn and Regenerator. This way, Flareon can pivot out of the counters and safely send something that scares them (for example, the above 2 Eeveelutions). With high bulk and 130 Attack, Flareon can also sweep itself late game, despite only having Curse as a set up move. If Flareon is not using Heavy Duty Boots, its the Eeveelution that needs most support, mainly hazard removal. Defensive sets with Wish (now having 95 HP) and Protect are an option too, since U-Turn is a fantastic move for a Mon with these atributes. Despite all these increases, Flareon still has a lot of counters, like Gyarados, Slowbro or Dragonite. Nonetheless, its much better than it used to be.

Last edited:
:ss/Vaporeon:
Typing:

Abilities: Technician / Pressure (HA)
Stats: 130 HP / 65 Atk / 60 Def / 110 SpA / 95 SpD / 65 Spe
Movepool Changes:
+Wish, Toxic​
-None​
Signature Move: Splashy Vapor: 60 BP | 16 PP | 100% Accuracy | Special | Non-contact | User recovers 50% HP of the damage dealt
Description: Can act as a bulky attacker with Technician-boosted moves or as a wall with Pressure. If running Technician, it is notable that it gets a decently powerful Chilling Water (75 BP) and Icy Wind to whittle down and annoy physical attackers.

:ss/Jolteon:
Typing:

Stats: 65 HP / 65 Atk / 60 Def / 110 SpA / 95 SpD / 130 Spe
Movepool Changes:
+Spikes​
-None​
Signature Move: Zappy Jolt: 60 BP | 16 PP | 100% Accuracy | Special | Non-contact | 50% chance to boost the user's Speed
Description: A fast Special attacker with a newfound secondary STAB to actually threaten Ground-types with Hyper Voice. Spikes gives it added utility to go along with its blistering Speed. Its signature move combined with Technician makes it incredibly hard for Jolteon to be revenge-killed.

:ss/Flareon:
Typing:

Stats: 65 HP / 130 Atk / 60 Def / 65 SpA / 110 SpD / 95 Spe
Movepool Changes:
+None​
-None​
Signature Move: Flashy Flare: 60 BP | 16 PP | 100% Accuracy | Physical | Non-contact | 50% chance to boost the user's Attack stat.
Description: A dangerous physical sweeper with Technician-boosted STAB, coverage, and priority. In particular, Technician gives it boosted Double Kick and Bite (both at 90BP), as well as STAB Quick Attack. Technician also boosts Trailblaze to give it valuable Grass coverage while also boosting its Speed. Flareon gets a stat adjustment and the most powerful Signature move since it is the worst and the only one with bad stats. Yeah, I made my boy Flareon as powerful as possible!

Shared description: I noticed that while Eeveelutions are infamous for their shallow movepool, they also have a lot of weak coverage moves in their arsenal such as Trailblaze, Double Kick, Bite, as well as Icy Wind and Chilling Water for Vaporeon. The addition of Technician gives them actually good movepool and coverage. Pressure as a hidden ability is a reference to the Johto Legendary Beasts are resurrected Eeveelutions fan theory, while also being very useful for Vaporeon's defensive sets. They share a Normal secondary typing that comes from their pre-evolution Eevee. I got too lazy on thinking of signature moves so I styled them similar to the signatures of Eevee in Let's Go Eevee.

Last edited:

Typing:
Water
Ghost

Abilities: Punk Rock | [HA] Unburden
Custom Ability: N/A
Stats: 120 / 60 / 75 / 100 / 95 / 65
Movepool Changes:
+Hex, Will-O-Wisp
-
Signature Move: Siren Song -
Water
Special
95 BP, 100% Acc, 16 max PP. Prevents the target from switching out until the user switches. Raises the user's SpA by 1. (Sound move)

Typing:
Electric
Ghost

Stats: 65 / 90 / 85 / 60 / 95 / 120
Movepool Changes:
+Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Fire Fang, Spikes
-
Signature Move: Thunderclap -
Electric
Physical
100 BP, 100% Acc, 16 max PP. 10% chance to paralyze. (Sound move)

Typing:
Fire
Ghost

Stats: 100 / 120 / 75 / 65 / 60 / 95
Movepool Changes:
+Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Morning Sun
-
Signature Move: Crackle Flame -
Fire
Physical
60 BP, 100% Acc, 16 max PP. 10% chance to burn. +1 priority in sun. (Sound move)

Description: all 3 eeveelutions utilize punk rock and have sound-themed signature moves! vaporeon functions as a trapper + stallbreaker through siren song boosts, jolteon is a physical attacking electric type (which doesn't really exist in regeneration), and flareon is a bulky attacker that abuses sun. i chose to make them all part ghost since 1. there's only gengar for a fully evolved ghost and 2. ghost is a generally effective type to have for both offense and defense.

Last edited:

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
:ss/vaporeon:
Typing:

Abilities: Rattled
Stats: 130 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 90 / 65 [BST:530]
Movepool Changes:
+N/A​
-N/A​
Signature Move: Bubbly Breath -
Special, 100BP, 90% Acc, 16PP, Heals user for half the damage dealt

:ss/flareon:
Typing:

Stats: 65 / 130 / 65 / 95 / 110 / 65 [BST:530]
Movepool Changes:
+N/A​
-N/A​
Signature Move: Roasted Fur -
, Physcial, 100BP, 90% Acc, 16PP, 30% chance to burn.

:ss/jolteon:
Typing:

Stats: 65 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 95 / 130 [BST:530]
Movepool Changes:
+N/A​
-N/A​
Signature Move: Electromagnet Spear -
, Special, 100BP, 90% Acc, 16PP, 30% chance to paralyse.

Sig moves based off the LGPE games and ability fits Eevee so put it on the Eeveelutions respectively.

Ok so this isn't the most exciting of subs, but in fairness all of the Eeveelutions don't need many changes in order to be effective.
All Eeveelutions' signatures are 80 BP STABs with potent secondary effects.
Abilities: Anticipation, Natural Cure, Adaptability
Anticipation is more of a filler ability, you're either running Natural Cure for defensive/pivoting sets or Adaptability on offensive sets.
I also did the dirty deed of supplying some theoretical sets for each of the Eeveelutions!

Type:

Stats: 130 | 70 | 60 | 110 | 90 | 65 [BST = 525]
Signature Move: Fish Tank - Water | Special | 80 BP | 10/16 PP | 100 Acc | Prevents the target from switching out until the user does.
Movepool Changes: + Dazzling Gleam, Earth Power, Mirror Shot, Thunderbolt
Description: Hey guys, did you know that... Vaporeon is a pretty solid mon? It's mostly held back by its lack of coverage that leaves it being overshadowed by other generic Water types, however. So, let's fix that, with moves like Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, and Earth Power!
Code:
Vaporeon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Dazzling Gleam
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt

Code:
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Fish Tank
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Dazzling Gleam

Type:

Stats: 65 | 90 | 60 | 110 | 70 | 130 [BST = 525]
Signature Move: Electroquill - Electric | Special | 80 BP | 10/16 PP | 90 Acc | Sets a layer of Spikes on the opposing side.
Movepool Changes: + Close Combat, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Signal Beam, Spikes, U-turn
Description: Fast pivot with a signature that, in comparison to Thunderbolt, trades a little firepower for long-term value in hazards. Jolteon's buffed physical attack also means that its U-turns, Knock Offs, and Close Combats hurt just that bit more.
Code:
Jolteon @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 248 Spe / 4 SpD
Mild Nature
- Electroquill
- Shadow Ball
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Code:
Jolteon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 248 Spe / 4 SpD
Mild Nature
- Electroquill
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Type:

Stats: 90 | 130 | 70 | 60 | 110 | 65 [BST = 525]
Signature Move: Burnout Bash | Fire | Physical | 80 BP | 5/8 PP | 100 Acc | Lowers the target's Attack and Defense by 1.
Movepool Changes: Close Combat, Ice Fang, Shadow Claw, Thunder Fang, U-turn
Description: In case you didn't know, this mon has the same base attack as Garchomp. Combine that with a new attack that weakens the opponent with each use, and Flareon can serve as a terrifying wallbreaker.
Code:
Flareon @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz / Burnout Bash
- Close Combat
- Shadow Claw
- Ice Fang

Code:
Flareon @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Burnout Bash
- Close Combat
- Thunder Fang / Ice Fang
- U-turn

:sv/vaporeon:
Type: Water
Abilities: Adaptability//Synchronize
Stats: 130/65/55/110/95/80
Movepool Changes:
+ Cleansing Tides
water | special | 65 bp | 100% acc | 16 pp | Removes the user's status condition. If the target has to status condition pass the user's into it.

:sv/flareon:
Type: Fire
Stats: 80/130/110/65/55/95
Movepool Changes:
+ Wildfire, Wild Charge
Fire | Physical | 75 bp | 100% acc | 16 pp | Deals 1.5x damage if the user has a status condition

:sv/jolteon:
Type: Electric
Stats: 65/80/55/110/95/130
Movepool Changes:
+ Static Bolt, Terrain Pulse, Zing Zap
Electric | Special | 65 bp | 100% acc | 24 pp | If this move knocks out a pokemon ele
ctric terrain is set

:vaporeon: Vaporeon

Type: Water
Base Stats
: 130 HP / 65 Attack / 60 Defense / 110 Special Attack / 95 Special Defense / 65 Speed // 525 BST
Abilities: Run Away / Protean // Trace (Hidden)
Movepool Changes:
Vaporeon gains Slip Away

Slip Away (Water) || Physical || 50 BP / 100% acc / 10 (16) PP
The user smacks the target with its slippery tail, which lowers the target's Attack stat, and then switches places with a party Pokémon in waiting. (like a weaker Flip Turn that also lowers Attack; makes contact)

:flareon: Flareon

Type: Fire
Base Stats
: 110 HP / 130 Attack / 60 Defense / 65 Special Attack / 65 Special Defense / 95 Speed // 525 BST
Movepool Changes:
Flareon gains Crunch, Flare Out, Play Rough, Psychic Fangs and Sucker Punch​

Flare Out (Fire) || Physical || 70 BP / 100% acc / 10 (16) PP
The user scorches the target with its blazing fur, which lowers the target's Defense stat, and then switches places with a party Pokémon in waiting. (like a weaker Fire Lash that also pivots the user out; makes contact)

:jolteon: Jolteon

Type: Electric
Base Stats
: 65 HP / 65 Attack / 60 Defense / 95 Special Attack / 110 Special Defense / 130 Speed // 525 BST
Movepool Changes:
Jolteon gains Buzz Off

Buzz Off (Electric) || Special || 60 BP / 100% acc / 10 (16) PP
The user stuns the target with a jolt of electricity, which lowers the target's Speed stat, and then switches places with a party Pokémon in waiting. (like a weaker Volt Switch that also lowers Speed; this one does not make contact)

Quick notes:​

- The only change to :eevee: Eevee is that it should also have these three Abilities (Run Away / Protean // Trace).

- Protean is obviously referencing Eevee's characteristic instability.
- Even with Protean's Gen IX mechanics, since they're single-typed, they won't "waste" their one Protean use per switch-in if they start out using STAB moves (compared to a Pokémon like Meowscarada, which uses up Protean no matter what move type it selects because Protean "activates" just to make it single-typed).
- Eeveelutions' movepools are shallow enough that they should be completely fine with it? but let me know if there's anything I should remove! Incidentally, Protean has some antisynergy with Calm Mind, which Vaporeon and Jolteon can both use.

- Notably, Vaporeon can be a bulky Water-type for most of the time but can still get STAB on Ice moves occasionally if it wants.​
- I gave Flareon some coverage moves from dexited Eeveelution cousins because I felt like it needed more to use with Protean. (Please let me know if any of these seem like bad ideas! Uh, I assume only Sucker Punch could be contentious, but it's worth asking.)​
- For Jolteon, there's not much weather yet, but I think Protean Weather Ball could be one of the coolest options in its kit when weather setters are added. Until then, I mostly expect it to be a fast Electric/Ghost/uh, Bug attacker? Note that even though it has Calm Mind, because Protean is single-use, it can't effectively set up and still get STAB on those types; however, I could see it being a choiced attacker. I nerfed its SpA a little on account of its Speed in case it was worrying, but let me know if I should put it back!​

- Their new signature moves are all pivoting effects, which especially synergize with their Wish and Heal Bell access (more so for Vaporeon), Choice items (more so for Flareon and Jolteon) and I guess probably Boots (also for Flareon).
Their stat drops are meant to evoke the Eevee line's traditional Baton Pass sets without being stupid like the real Baton Pass is. I thought the trio of them could introduce really cool pivoting dynamics to the metagame by each lowering a different stat!
They all have different base powers, but none of them are meant to be hard-hitting because their effect is so strong.

- Trace is always a cool defensive option, especially for pivoting-oriented sets, so I chose it to complement Protean as another extension of Eevee's natural malleability. I look forward to its effects completely changing as more things get into the mod! P:
edit: fixed some typos

Last edited:
:sv/Vaporeon:
Typing:
1685684087032.png
1685684101654.png

Abilities: Regenerator / Analytic (HA)
Stats: 130 / 60 / 65 / 110 / 95 / 65 | 525
Movepool Changes:
+ Downpour, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Play Rough
Description: With a Water/Fairy typing, Regenerator, and fantastic bulk, Vaporeon is a solid rain setter with Downpour. Its high SpA prevents passiveness on top of its strong STAB combination. It can even run Calm Mind sets with Draining Kiss. However, some of the same issues Vaporeon had are still prevalent here, like worse physical bulk and relying on Wish.

Water
BP: 70
PP: 10
Accuracy: 100%
Special
Explanation: This sets rain for five turns. Eight if holding a Damp Rock.

:sv/Flareon:
Pokémon: Flareon
Typing:
1685684772771.png
1685684810542.png

Abilities: Regenerator / Analytic (HA)
Stats: 65 / 130 / 60 / 95 / 110 / 65 | 525
Movepool Changes:
+ Solar Flare, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Play Rough
Description: With the same solid abilities and an excellent Fire/Fairy typing, Flareon is a solid special wall and sun setter with Solar Power. It’s high attack and good offensive typing. It can also run Analytic sets taking advantage of its low speed. However, common weaknesses and the same awkward stats as Flareon still hold it back, as well as still relying on Wish.

Fire
Special
Explanation: This sets sun for five turns. Eight if holding a Heat Rock.

Pokémon: Jolteon
Typing:
1685685224045.png
1685685234531.png

Abilities:
Regenerator / Analytic (HA)
Stats: 65 / 65 / 60 / 110 / 95 / 130 | 525
Movepool Changes:
+ Electric Current, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Play Rough
Description: The addition of a Fairy typing gives Jolteon the coverage it always needed, allowing it to flourish much better as a special attacker combined with Analytic and the ability to set Electric Terrain. However, it’s still very frail, which makes it vulnerable to priority and also makes it hard to switch in or set-up.

Electric
Special
Explanation: This sets Electric Terrain for five turns. Eight if holding a Terrain Holder.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Typing:

Abilities: Run Away / Adaptability / Mold Breaker
Stats: 130 / 60 / 80 / 110 / 95 / 75
Movepool Changes:
+Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave​
-Wish​
Signature Move: Hydra Tail |
| Special | BP: 120 | Acc: 90 | PP: 16 | If the user is holding a Water Stone, becomes a Water-type move. Otherwise, lowers the user's Sp. Atk by 2.
Description: bulky dragon.

Typing:

Stats: 75 / 130 / 80 / 95 / 110 / 60
Movepool Changes:
+Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Moonblast, Play Rough, Psychic, Stored Power, Strange Steam, Trick Room
-Wish
Signature Move: Smoke Puff |
| Special | BP: 120 | Acc: 90 | PP: 16 | If the user is holding a Fire Stone, becomes a Fire-type move. Otherwise, lowers the user's Sp. Def by 2.
Description: less bulky fairy. hey look trick room.

Typing:

Stats: 60 / 75 / 80 / 110 / 95 / 130
Movepool Changes:
+Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Iron Head
-Wish
Signature Move: Barbed Wire |
| Special | BP: 120 | Acc: 90 | PP: 16 | If the user is holding a Thunder Stone, becomes an Electric-type move. Otherwise, lowers the user's Speed by 2.
Description: fast steel. bye bye magneton.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
v2

Typing: Electric / Dragon
Stats: 75/70/70/110/80/130 (+10/+5/+10/+0/-15/+0)
Movepool Changes:
+ Conductive Blast, Electroweb, Parabolic Charge, Wildbolt Storm
- Signal Beam
Signature Move: Conductive Blast (Electric, Special, 70 BP, 100% accuracy, 32 PP. 10% chance to paralyze. Super effective against Electric and Steel.)
Description: Jolteon but better. It already had the stats to be solid, all it really needed was more coverage. Now thanks to its new type and a few more interesting moves at its disposal, it should be able to move fast and hit hard just like it always wanted to.
The STAB combination with those offenses are quite insane, especially since its Electric STAB ignores most its resistances. I would reduce offenses and get rid of one of the resistances bypassed on Conductive Blast.

:ss/[jolteon]:
Typing: Electric
Stats: [75] / [65] / [60] / [110] / [95] / [130]
Movepool Changes: Moved added: Spikes, Thundercloud.
Signature Move: Thundercloud.
Type: Electric. Power: 85. Accuracy: 100. PPs: 32. Special. Effect: Hits Ground type Pokemon for neutral damage.

:ss/[flareon]:
Pokemon:
Flareon
Typing: Fire
Stats: [95] / [130] / [75] / [60] / [110] / [65]
Movepool Changes: Moves added: Fiery Jump, U-turn.
Signature Move: Fiery Jump. Type: Fire. Power: 90. Accuracy: 100. PPs: 24. Physical. Effect: Priority +1.
Jolteon's ability ignore its immunity along with Adaptability is way too much. I would remove the immunity bypassing.
Flareon is also way too strong with STAB Adaptability-boosted 90 BP priority. If you're keen on priority, I would reduce the power to 40.

Typing:
Water
Ghost

Stats: 120 / 60 / 75 / 100 / 95 / 65
Movepool Changes:
+Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Recover
-
Signature Move: Siren Song -
Water
Special
95 BP, 100% Acc, 16 max PP. Prevents the target from switching out until the user switches. Raises the user's SpA by 1. (Sound move)

Typing:
Electric
Ghost

Stats: 65 / 100 / 75 / 60 / 95 / 120
Movepool Changes:
+Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Fire Fang, Spikes
-
Signature Move: Thunderclap -
Electric
Physical
100 BP, 100% Acc, 16 max PP. 10% chance to paralyze. (Sound move)
Vaporeon is way too bulky with its stats, typing, and Recover. I would reduce bulk or remove Recover.
Jolteon's STAB combinationis also very frightening with those offenses (remember, we don't have very good Ghost resists right now). Reduce the offenses, please.

Typing:

Stats: 130 / 45 / 80 / 110 / 95 / 65
Movepool Changes:
+Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave-WishSignature Move: Hydra Tail |
| Special | BP: 65 | Acc: 100 | PP: 16 | If the user is holding a Water Stone, doubles in power and becomes a Water-type move. Otherwise, heals the user for 1/16th max HP until the user switches out.
Description: wip

Typing:

Stats: 65 / 130 / 80 / 95 / 110 / 45
Movepool Changes:
+Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Moonblast, Play Rough, Psychic, Stored Power, Strange Steam
-Wish
Signature Move: Smoke Puff |
| Special | BP: 65 | Acc: 100 | PP: 16 | If the user is holding a Fire Stone, doubles in power and becomes a Fire-type move. Otherwise, [idk yet lmao].

Typing:

Stats: 45 / 65 / 80 / 110 / 95 / 130
Movepool Changes:
+Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Iron Head
-Wish
Signature Move: Barbed Wire |
| Special | BP: 65 | Acc: 100 | PP: 16 | If the user is holding a Thunder Stone, doubles in power and becomes an Electric-type move. Otherwise, hurts the target for 1/16th max HP until the target switches out.
finish your subs. stupid idiot

24 hours. fix pls :pray:

Fixed Jolteon and Flareon. However, I only reduced Fiery Jump's power to 60, I think its balanced enough:

-For one, currently Kanto has 27 fully evolved Mons out of 81 that resist or are straight up immune to fire. That is 33%. An average team should have at least 2 of them and if some Mon ends up having Drizzle, it will have even more.
-The other reason is that Flareon will most of the time use the much better ability Regenerator, since its slow and weak to Rocks.

So, I think 60 power + Adaptability on this Mon doesn,t break it.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Everything is good now, so let's start voting! Voting's the same as usual, but here's the rules as a reminder:

Voting Rules:
  • Vote for any number of submissions you like!
  • Order matters! Your first place vote will count for 3 votes, second for 2, the rest for 1 (If you vote for two only, the first counts for 2, the rest for 1; only voting for one submission counts as 1 vote)
  • You may not vote for your own submissions in first place
Voting will last for 48 hours. Good luck!
Code:
:vaporeon::flareon::jolteon:: [], [], []

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)