Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto's gay?! O_O

About the OP, 2012 end-of-the-world is like common knowledge because of that movie, but this May 21 version, never5 heard abut this rumor in our place.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

Since this rumor was started by one guy (the same guy who started the same rumor in 1994 and failed), i'd just thought i'd let people know how Christians feel about this issue before the generalizing hatemongers get started.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

Since this rumor was started by one guy (the same guy who started the same rumor in 1994 and failed), i'd just thought i'd let people know how Christians feel about this issue before the generalizing hatemongers get started.
Or at least the majority. Most religions, if not all, have fringes.

That being said, as a moderate conservative who dislikes Trump, I lol'd at the Doonesbury that got posted.

norulz

excellent
you can't help but visualize, as an atheist, that this is a poor joke, and tomorrow it's gonna be an even bigger joke

seriously, how many nutjobs will it take making predictions of an apocalypse/rapture for it to stop?

if it helps you around the situation, you can look at the Y2K as the atheists' rapture

My username is relevant???

I heard a few people are placing bets about the world ending on December 21st. Either way, the bookies win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)