Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy said that the world will end on 21st of May and people think it's true because they like to party for no reason and have wild untamed sex, since hey, it's the end of the world, might as well have fun, but then it turns out it's not and it's Sunday and you spent all your money on alcohol and hookers and now you have to beg for food but you can't get anything out of anyone because they all did the same but won't admit it because it would be pretty awkward.

I can't think of a year recently that hasn't had at least one person that the world will end on a certain date in that year.

May 21st is my father's birthday. Jesus is coming for his birthday, how sweet is that?

...but then, who do you give the presents to...?

I can't wait until the rapture, cuz it means I won't have to deal with any devout Christians any more. Yeaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

If the rapture means taking all the dead people to heaven then where did they stay the entire time up until then? Do they come out and go back in?

Wait what about timezones
I believe god represents Greenwich Mean Time, as it has G in it, making it hte closest time zone to "G"od.

I'm most likely going to be having unmarried sex on the day of the rapture. Does that decrease my chances of being accepted?
While you can rest assured that god or one of his angels will be intently scrutinizing every move of yours and your partner's genitals, Jesus will hold it against you despite his perverted vouyerism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)