Project PU Tutoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dentricos
EST
Vetran NU player and would really enjoy getting into PU but have not been successful at building a team for this tier due to my playstyle not seeming to fit well XD

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For all the people signing up, the next session won't start until the 19, just so you're aware. Reisuke I had no idea you guys were never in contact until 2 days before the end of the session, so do you wanna just get added into the next session where I can hopefully put you with a more active less bad tutor?

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh and if any other tutors want out just say otherwise I'm gonna have to assume that you're still in

For all the people signing up, the next session won't start until the 19, just so you're aware. Reisuke I had no idea you guys were never in contact until 2 days before the end of the session, so do you wanna just get added into the next session where I can hopefully put you with a more active less bad tutor?
If possible, I would like to be added again.

MZ

This session of tutoring is officially over! Thanks to everybody who participated. Since these aren't for tutoring badge (maybe CC?) we won't be doing a voter evaluation form, but PM either me or dundies if there was a major issue. Right now we're taking more signups for tutors and tutees, and if anybody needs to drop out that would be the time to do so. Next session is in 3 days! Only feel the need to post if anything below has changed.
Current tutors: gasquakee, Magnemite, Twix, HJAD, Tect, -Grim
Prospective tutors: TONE114, MaroGod, Rennyjesus, ExplosiveChaos
Future tutees: Reisuke, Dentricos, Orphic, Marikeinen, allstar124, purocks

Edit: apparently this was unclear, you have 3 days to sign up for tutor/tutee as well

Last edited:
If you're looking for tutees, I'm in :D

GMT-0

I actually want to be good at a tier, and this an opportunity to take some baby steps into the tier!

MZ

Session two begins now! We had so many people sign up and not enough tutors that not everybody got fit in, so Orphic, EspurrTales and mafreel sorry, but you'll have a guaranteed slot next time. I tried to guarantee people who signed up earlier than others a slot, but ultimately time zones also changed some things around

HJAD will be tutoring Reisuke
Mael will be tutoring Marikeinen
Tect will be tutoring allstar124
gasquakee will be tutoring purocks
Twix will be tutoring DaRizzleMyShizzle
MaroGod will be tutoring TraceofLife
TONE114 will be tutoring ssunbae
Magnemite will be tutoring Dentricos

Edit: Sorry, just forgot to post one pair and then repaired with somebody else and then realized I still didn't post the right pair... it's mag and dentri, sorry for the confusion and/or annoyance at being bumped out

Last edited:

MZ

The pu chat is a good place to go, and yes, contact your tutors however you please. Chaos and renny I'll contact you later im just in school

PU is now integrated with Battling 101, so this project won't be necessary anymore. However, that won't be starting until January, so there's still time for a few more rounds Megazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)