Project PU Player of the Week 13: Kay

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Quick question for you Sir Kay :)
What was your first shiny (if any), did you catch it, and did you know it was a shiny?

Actually I have a really funny story about that. So back when I was a kid on one of the hand helds, I think it was fire red, I was going through diglett cave and all the sudden a shiny dugtrio came up. I screamed for my brothers to come look and I was so stoked I was the first to find one out of us. I didn't end up catching it and it got away and I was super bummed that I didn't get it. A few steps later and I actually got a second shiny in a row in the form of a diglett and I actually ended up catching it! To date it's one of my favorite pokemon stories to tell just because of the sheer luck and witnesses I have for the story haha

Last edited:
NU without a doubt. It's always going to be my main tier and it's the one I find myself most comfortable playing in!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey, it's me, I'm cool I guess

thanks for the shoutout :]

Weird question: where do you get all of your cool geometric gif avatars?

EDIT: fuck already answered whoops, should've read thread

Last edited:
I don't have a solid place to go to, if I see something cool on say imgur I'll save it for later. If someone else on a different website uses a gif and I find it cool I'll save it. So I don't exactly have one place I go to, I just browse and save as I go D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)