Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised no one is talking about how Kibago laid the smackdown on Muuna using double chop. Either Muuna isn't bulky like we think or Kibago has a nice little attack stat under his tusks.

also we dont know if wargle is this gens zapdos or fearow, (assuming that makemoto is this gens pidgey)

food for thought

wargle may just be a gamefreak troll

She's a gothic lolita girl.
She has a pretty hairdo.
She is quite tall.
She is like a chocolate multi-layered cake with ribbons.
She's in Pokémon Black (Omg, Reshiram!)
She's a celestial body Pokémon, what fancier species name can you have?
I was trying to figure out how on earth Gochiruzeru has a "Celestial Body".
Her body doesn't look like a star, galaxy, nebula or anything like that.
Unless they're saying she has a "heavenly body" as in "she's HOT"... :naughty:
lol
No wonder she can get away with "Frisk"

epic edit deluge and still nothing on this?
pokebeach said:
With regards to the Pokemon Global Link website, to get an Eeveelution to transfer to Black and White, you need to play a "Pokemon Labyrinth" mini-game. Depending on how far you progress in the game will determine the Eeveelution you receive.
completely off topic, but why does it say fat before a username in a quote

epic edit deluge and still nothing on this?
completely off topic, but why does it say fat before a username in a quote
lol, yeah. Accidentally submitted before the punch line.
The "fat" thing is an in-joke the origin of which I don't know.

I'm surprised no one is talking about how Kibago laid the smackdown on Muuna using double chop. Either Muuna isn't bulky like we think or Kibago has a nice little attack stat under his tusks.
I noticed that too. Munna's defenses are probably not that great.
But I'm still hoping for Rampardos done right with a little bonus called Dragon STAB :evil:

My, my... I don't think these sprites look that well-done, at least how I ripped them. I should probably wait until Serebii or someone makes better screen-caps, but...

well done or not i dont like those 2 so far, the girl look....what is the righr word? girly and the boy(its male right?) look like some japanese freak with weird fashion sense and haircut.

i am even trying to be a bit mature here and not call her a bitch. the guy haircut asked for the insult though.

well done or not i dont like those 2 so far, the girl look....what is the righr word? girly and the boy(its male right?) look like some japanese freak with weird fashion sense and haircut.

i am even trying to be a bit mature here and not call her a bitch. the guy haircut asked for the insult though.
On the right is Cheren, who is indeed a guy. Belle, on the left, yeah... She looks rather derpy in my opinion. Really, I'm thinking Cheren would probably be a rather bland character, more into books and trying to battle with calculated skill (Which the AI probably would fail to do), and in Belle's case... She seems like she'd just fail along the way in game, not really knowing what to do, and just being a klutz.

From that, I'm inferring that Belle chooses the starter that's weak against yours, and Cheren would get the starter that defeats yours.

EDIT: And here's some extra N goodness, now with higher quality. (Don't tell me I'll have to rip Cheren and Belle again when better screenshots come out. D:)

breh

強いだね
Sorry if this has been asked, but who is the scientist lady with the rather akward pose that comes after belle?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I did manage to see one picture of Gochiruzeru in a more human-eqse form and I found it somewhat cute.
lol what, I've just gone to pixiv to search for ゴチルゼル and prove you were wrong but... there really is no hentai of it ?_? What has happened with the internet, back in my days they'd pull this shit up half an hour after the character was revealed, what the hell.

Anyway, I still can't fathom why ANYone would like lolligoth. I really can't. I mean, Rankurusu is like this cute alien-dude in ectoplasmic goo. WITH magic powers. That's pretty awesome if you ask me. And Gochiruzeru is... a messed-up doll thing? ...So my question is...

What's with all this about random gothdoll being better than GREENBLOB!?!?
Well, some people like Jynx. Both are really close, Jynx being based on ganguro and Gochiruzeru on... gothic lolita.

And hell, some people like Voltorb. I find that much more impressive.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.

Yeah, can't say I'm crazy about the character designs either, (especially Cheren since I previously was SURE he was female... and still looks like it). I only like N because he has glow in the dark hair and a pimpin' hat. Oh, and a Rubik's Cube!
On the right is Cheren, who is indeed a guy. Belle, on the left, yeah... She looks rather derpy in my opinion. Really, I'm thinking Cheren would probably be a rather bland character, more into books and trying to battle with calculated skill (Which the AI probably would fail to do), and in Belle's case... She seems like she'd just fail along the way in game, not really knowing what to do, and just being a klutz.

From that, I'm inferring that Belle chooses the starter that's weak against yours, and Cheren would get the starter that defeats yours.

EDIT: And here's some extra N goodness, now with higher quality. (Don't tell me I'll have to rip Cheren and Belle again when better screenshots come out. D:)
That is an excellent sprite rip of N, great work. And um... it would probably be best to rip Cheren & Belle's sprites later, since the current screens we have are blurry - no fault of yours.

@Breludicolo, do you mean the long-purple-haired girl? I believe she's something of an aide to the professor. She gives you the C-Gear.

EDIT: @Mario With Lazers: I like Voltorb. Most professional troll I have ever seen.

come on people. its obvious N is actually wally 10 years older. i already said and gonna say again: BW is on the future! where people glow in the dark, citys change 120% depending on your favorite colors(are you a fan of white or black?) and pokemons are nothing more then greenblobs with pedobear inside.

That is an excellent sprite rip of N, great work. And um... it would probably be best to rip Cheren & Belle's sprites later, since the current screens we have are blurry - no fault of yours.
Eh-heh, thanks. And yeah, I do agree with your advice. At least I made early rips of Cheren and Belle for people to see 'em if they can't access Filb for some reason. ;^^

And if Wally = N, I swear Wally's probably butthurt over the fact that he just realized his Gardevoir's a trap, and there's nothing he can do about it.

he looks happy so i think he actually enjoy this kind of trap. but really look at him, same white shirt. same green hair. same body color(no racism intended). you tell me he is not even from the same family? he look a lot like wally...no....he IS wally.

Shroomisaur

come on people. its obvious N is actually wally 10 years older. i already said and gonna say again: BW is on the future! where people glow in the dark, citys change 120% depending on your favorite colors(are you a fan of white or black?) and pokemons are nothing more then greenblobs with pedobear inside.
Oh, I lol'd pretty hard at this one.
Eh-heh, thanks. And yeah, I do agree with your advice. At least I made early rips of Cheren and Belle for people to see 'em if they can't access Filb for some reason. ;^^

And if Wally = N, I swear Wally's probably butthurt over the fact that he just realized his Gardevoir's a trap, and there's nothing he can do about it.
You're welcome... and I lol'd at the second part.

Seriously, the more you look at him, N does look like Wally all growed up! (yes I did that intentionally). I would crack up if it was. Wally and his Gardevoir, still his only Pokemon.

Even better, in Black version you have to battle N's Gardevoir with your own Gochiruzeru... it'd be the Pokemon hentai showdown of the century!

...I guess it'd be a fun battle to watch...

watch? i would not hold myself and join the fun.

.....what? i like a good battle. and you need to watch a bit more of magikarp VS pikachu because THAT was the best hentai showdown.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
...it's probably a combination of all three, actually. Seeing as Chiramii is this generation's Ratatta, it's sure to have something like base 30 defense; and Wargle (hopefully) has a sky-high attack stat, along with a decently-powered STAB Free-Fall.
Chiraamii's Dex number is 77. It's not this gen's Ratatta (did you forget poor Minezumi already ?_?). However, it may be completely retarded stat-wise and with that I agree.

By the way, a certain rumour had circulated on 2ch in June about Shell Blade, Nitro Charge, Grass Mixer and a Dark-type Chiraamii evo called Ganmii... and guess what, Nitro Blade was confirmed today.

EDIT -- Disregard that, Ganmii was a fake. Goddamn Japanese.

EDIT: @Mario With Lazers: I like Voltorb. Most professional troll I have ever seen.
Haha, at least once in life I had to be spot-on in something ~__~

he looks happy so i think he actually enjoy this kind of trap. but really look at him, same white shirt. same green hair. same body color(no racism intended). you tell me he is not even from the same family? he look a lot like wally...no....he IS wally.
Roark and Arianna are Silver's parents.

True story.

Shroomisaur

Chiraamii's Dex number is 77. It's not this gen's Ratatta (did you forget poor Minezumi already ?_?). However, it may be completely retarded stat-wise and with that I agree.

As the third person to correct me, you're a bit late, but that's fine. I'd meant it was similar to ratatta stat-wise, not dex-wise, so I'm glad you understood that part.

By the way, a certain rumour had circulated on 2ch in June about Shell Blade, Nitro Charge, Grass Mixer and a Dark-type Chiraamii evo called Ganmii... and guess what, Nitro Blade was confirmed today.

EDIT -- Disregard that, Ganmii was a fake. Goddamn Japanese.

I was getting all excited... and then you go and edit your post. *sigh* It's always the Japanese's fault.
Oh joy, I can't wait for the Gochiruzeru hentai to start showing up XP
Unfortunately... it already has (apparently, according to trustworthy sources)

nitro blade? what is this? is gamefreak making leaf blade versions for all types or something? oh and yes i am a very trustworthy source as i got the images saved on my PC for personal use. get ready boys and girls cause gen 5 is bringing pogaymans to a whole new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)