Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that the base 100 pokemon all get the fairy type added to them as well as lake trio getting pure fairy as well. Of course, it will take forever to get this confirmed (at least until release when the guides come out)

I don't know what it is about Zygarde that grabs my interest but it just does. I believe it will be an excellent story line topic in z version. Perhaps team flare will control it and turn it from the order pokemon to the chaos pokemon. Anyways, I just hope that the predicted stats are higher than expected because I don't want this guy turning into another kyurem.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
So we have a new kind of couple...

No clue what kind of name is Zoya, but heh.

Also if anyone confirm the Druddigon MEvo...could it be possible to trick it to Drasnia's Druddigon in order to get it to Mega Evolve? She has E4 AI, so I'm sure she'll prioritize it.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So... any word on new Pokeballs, or which of the olds one are available?

So we have a new kind of couple...

No clue what kind of name is Zoya, but heh.

Also if anyone confirm the Druddigon MEvo...could it be possible to trick it to Drasnia's Druddigon in order to get it to Mega Evolve? She has E4 AI, so I'm sure she'll prioritize it.
Unless the e4 are specifically set not to mega evolve

A little outdated since the conversation has shifted but...there is a French wolf myth, the Beast of Gévaudan. It's a story similar to other wolf myths - a bunch of wolves terrorize villagers, then some hunter comes in after all hope has been lost and kills the beast with a silver bullet. (Ice/Fairy wolf x4 weak against Steel myth confirmed it's a wolf guys)

But, in all seriousness, France does not have a rich history with wolf stories. The only thing besides the Beast of Gévaudan that might point us in the right direction is the fact that France really like werewolves...

Oh, and if we're still toying with the idea of the legends being related to Yggdrasil, why not look at Sköll and Hati? They were sibling wolves that chased the horses who pulled the sun and moon everyday, but never caught them (until Ragnarok). Which also brings us to...Fenrir, another possible wolf option, and my personal favorite for this story. Fenrir killed Odin during the events of Ragnarok, but was killed by Odin's son.

So... any word on new Pokeballs, or which of the olds one are available?
I haven't heard anything about new Poké Balls, though I would like to see a few new varieties. As for the old ones, I'm gonna assume that basically everything that was readily available in B/W/B2/W2 is readily available in X/Y. Basically all the known variants minus the Park Ball, the Safari Ball, the Sport Ball, and the Apricorn balls.

Hey by the way... uh has anyone compared the stats of perhaps a florges with a different colored flower? They might be different... idk just a thought... or it could be entirely aesthetic.

There is absolutely no reason to believe this at all

Like seriously

Take one moment and THINK about this. Like just think
While I would like to believe that's it's all an elaborate fake, since that would me we wouldn't suffer from a lack of new mons, there's little to no chance that the statement there is true. There's just no way Game Freak would go through all that trouble to keep the game hidden. It would cost to much time and money.

Edit: just called my local GameStop, apparently they've had X and Y in stock for the past week to two weeks. That post is total BS.

While I would like to believe that's it's all an elaborate fake, since that would me we wouldn't suffer from a lack of new mons, there's little to no chance that the statement there is true. There's just no way Game Freak would go through all that trouble to keep the game hidden. It would cost to much time and money.
And to think the post had Kanpachi's name spelled as "Kenpachi".. I'm calling it fake.
GF wouldn't be wasting money creating an elaborate fake.

not to mention the several fans that would sue nintendo for selling fake copies of the game to them, even though it was before official release.

Just called my local GameStop. They've apparently had X and Y in stock for a week to two weeks. Which means it was definitely a lie.

Are you guys seriously needing to think twice about this? A random guy on instagram v.s. someone with actual pictures of the game... Hmm...
Edit: Basically what R_N just said.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Fenrir killed Odin during the events of Ragnarok, but was killed by Odin's son.
Fucking spoilers, man.

Hey by the way... uh has anyone compared the stats of perhaps a florges with a different colored flower? They might be different... idk just a thought... or it could be entirely aesthetic.
I doubt it 101%. If they didn't incorporate the flower motif on its typing, why would they do it on its stats?

Are you guys seriously needing to think twice about this? A random anonymous poster on instagram v.s. someone with actual pictures of the game... Hmm...
Which is why not a damn soul believes it. However i the 0.5% chance that it was an elaborate fake, I wouldn't be too mad, since it would answer my only gripe with the game so far. (lack of new mons) I would miss Greninja and Dragalgae though...

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol R_N for leak thread MVP

Mooooving on from the "everything is fake" deal... I'm wondering just how many Pokemon are getting the Fairy retcon. Togepi didn't surprise me at all, but Gardevoir (when it was first revealed) and Mr. Mime did for sure, along with something like Dunsparce not getting the retcon, would've bet money on that. I assume it'll be mostly Normal and Psychic types getting their types changed but hey, never know. Oh yeah that reminds me, there haven't been any sightings of the Chansey line have there? If they got switched to Fairy or Normal/Fairy watch out. Seems likely to me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)