Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like when GameFreak include things like that. Hard to find and serve little (obvious) purpose other than exploration. It adds a richness to the region without making everything seem incredibly important. Scorched Slab is inconsequential in the big picture, but I think it is a nice touch. You're right, not everything requires an explicit purpose for existing. If an NPC just comes out and says "the sea den is abandoned, it was once used by blah blah to train ice pokemon. the end." I would accept that.

However... I'm still suspicious. The fact there really is nothing in it and no mythos about it makes things all the more suspect. So far, our little sea den only has a mirror... And hey, that just might be it but I'm not buying it just yet.

Watch it have wild Cryogonal on Wednesdays or something.
Does anyone have any French friends they could ask to see if it has some cultural meaning in France?

Fantina isn't French in Japan (or France) though
Yeah, and Surge didn't show up in Unova, except in the PWT...

Random fact: Surge speaks Frenglish in the French games at least - it's fucking hilarious and I would recommend reading his speech because it's amazing.

About the sea den, has anyone tried flipping the 3ds while you're in there? It sounds dumb but since GF is incorporating that feature, it's worth a try.

Kanpachi has confirmed Togepi to be retconned to pure Fairy-type.

Also relevant - something can finally force Garchomp to run Stone Edge.
now that jirachi is not as useful due to steel type getting nerfed, it looks like togekiss will be the new flinch hax king of OU.

theorymoning aside, i wonder what kind of fairy moves togekiss will recieve...

related: hey togepi given in the post-game
at least there's something

Gardevoir, Mr Mime
Seriously, why is Gardevoir in the Amorphous egg group and not the Human Like egg group? It can breed with Gastly, Tynamo, Slugma, Drifblim, and Stunfisk but not Lucario, Machoke or Medicham. Seriously, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)