Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - The Offical In-Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, this is going to increase the amount of +2 priority sweepers by a lot, and fast frail non-priority attackers are going to get stuffed. This also means that the special level 1 Giratina is kinda moot, since you can always get Shadow Sneak from the tutor.

That sucks! That means so many pokes are going to have prority moves now
Anyways does anyone know if you still get togepi?
Or can trade over pokes from D/P/Pt in the beggining?

Hey guys im trying to surf out of new bark town but soul keeps telling me something before i go to the pokemon league and i dont know since its in japanese anyone know of anyhting im suppose to do, i just got the masterball if you are wondering where i am at

Yes to both.

Good then im trading a togepi over :)
And you lucky people being able to read japanese............
Would anyone happen to know if you get elekid/magby/smoochum from the daycare lady still?
And in the opinion of those who have it already who is the best starter to pick?

I don't know if this excites anyone as much as me, but you get to rebattle the Gym Leaders!
  • Falkner's second team is: Lv.50 STARAPTOR, Lv.52 NOCTOWL, Lv.52 SWELLOW, Lv.54 HONCHKROW, Lv.48 PELIPPER, Lv.56 PIDGEOT.
  • Bugsy's second team is: Lv.56 SCIZOR, Lv.48 SHEDINJA, Lv.52 YANMEGA, Lv.55 PINSIR, Lv.54 HERACROSS, Lv.52 VESPIQUEN.
  • Whitney's second team is: Lv.52 GIRAFARIG, Lv.50 LICKILICKY, Lv.54 BIBERAL, Lv.54 DELCATTY, Lv.52 CLEFABLE, Lv.58 MILTANK.
  • Morty's second team is: Lv.52 DRIFBLIM, Lv.52 DUSKNOIR, Lv.52 SABLEYE, Lv.54 MISMAGIUS, Lv.57 GENGAR, Lv.57 GENGAR.
  • Pryce's second team is: Lv.56 ABOMASNOW, Lv.58 DEWGONG, Lv.52 GLALIE, Lv.52 FROSLASS, Lv.54 WALREIN, Lv.60 MAMOSWINE.
  • Jasmine's second team is: Lv.52 METAGROSS, Lv.56 MAGNEZONE, Lv.52 SKARMORY, Lv.50 BRONZONG, Lv.52 EMPOLEON, Lv.62 STEELIX.
  • Chuck's second team is: Lv.54 MEDICHAM, Lv.52 HITMONCHAN, Lv.55 HITMONLEE, Lv.54 BRELOOM, Lv.56 PRIMEAPE, Lv.60 POLIWRATH.
  • Clair's second team is: Lv.56 GYARADOS, Lv.52 DRAGONAIR, Lv.52 AERODACTYL, Lv.56 KINGDRA, Lv.52 CHARIZARD, Lv.60 DRAGONITE.
  • Brock's second team is: Lv.55 GOLEM, Lv.54 RELICANTH, Lv.56 OMASTAR, Lv.61 ONIX, Lv.55 KABUTOPS, Lv.57 RAMPARDOS.
  • Misty's second team is: Lv.60 STARMIE, Lv.56 QUAGSIRE, Lv.56 LAPRAS, Lv.54 LANTURN, Lv.54 FLOATZEL, Lv.60 MILOTIC.
  • Lt. Surge's second team is: Lv.60 RAICHU, Lv.52 MANECTRIC, Lv.52 MAGNEZONE, Lv.52 ELECTRODE, Lv.58 PACHIRISU, Lv.56 ELECTIVIRE.
  • Erika's second team is: Lv.54 SHIFTRY, Lv.53 JUMPLUFF, Lv.56 VICTREEBEL, Lv.56 BELLOSSOM, Lv.60 TANGROWTH, Lv.55 ROSERADE.
  • Janine's second team is: Lv.52 CROBAT, Lv.56 WEEZING, Lv.52 TOXICROAK, Lv.58 ARIADOS, Lv.59 VENOMOTH, Lv.55 DRAPION.
  • Sabina's second team is: Lv.60 ALAKAZAM, Lv.58 ESPEON, Lv.56 MR MIME, Lv.54 JYNX, Lv.53 WOBBUFFET, Lv.53 GALLADE.
  • Blaine's second team is: Lv.54 TORKOAL, Lv.57 CAMERUPT, Lv.60 RAPIDASH, Lv.58 MAGCARGO, Lv.54 HOUNDOOM, Lv.62 MAGMORTAR.
  • Gary's second team is: Lv.67 EXEGGUTOR, Lv.69 MACHAMP, Lv.70 RHYPHERIOR, Lv.68 ARCANINE, Lv.70 TYRANITAR, Lv.72 PIDGEOT.
Finally, the upgrades we've been wanting. That is an impressive lineup (and includes Sinnoh Pokemon).
(Pokebeach)
Totally thinking the trainer house in Viridian.

Will's second team is: Lv.58 BRONZONG, Lv.60 JYNX, Lv.59 GRUMPIG, Lv.60 SLOWBRO, Lv.61 GARDEVOIR, Lv.62 XATU.
Koga's second team is: Lv.61 SKUNTANK, Lv.63 VENOMOTH, Lv.60 TOXICROAK, Lv.62 MUK, Lv.64 CROBAT, Lv.62 SWALOT.
Bruno's second team is: Lv.62 HITMONTOP, Lv.61 HITMONCHAN, Lv.61 HITMONLEE, Lv.62 HARIYAMA, Lv.64 MACHAMP, Lv.64 LUCARIO.
Karen's second team is: Lv.62 WEAVILE, Lv.62 SPIRITOMB, Lv.62 ABSOL, Lv.64 HONCHKROW, Lv.63 HOUNDOOM, Lv.64 UMBREON.
Lance's second team is: Lv.72 SALAMENCE, Lv.68 GYARADOS, Lv.72 GARCHOMP, Lv.73 ALTARIA, Lv.68 CHARIZARD, Lv.75 DRAGONITE.

Pure awesomeness. Cynthia can step down, because Lance's team is beast.

OMG lance should've used kindra over altaria. But having 3 base 218 exp and 1 base 214 means he's a hotbed for exp.
If he would have done that, I don't think there would be any way his team could be any better outside of using ubers or maybe, just maybe, Flygon > Charizard.

Pure awesomeness. Cynthia can step down, because Lance's team is beast.
Yes, since Cynthia's team doesn't have any singular weakness, while Lance has a team that's literally can be blown over by Ice Beam, that means Cynthia needs to step down from the table. ;>_> /rant

I still hate Will oh so much. Why the hell didn't he get an eeveelution like Karen? :/

Hey guys im trying to surf out of new bark town but soul keeps telling me something before i go to the pokemon league and i dont know since its in japanese anyone know of anyhting im suppose to do, i just got the masterball if you are wondering where i am at
Hm...maybe you have to talk to your mother...or perhaps in HGSS, you HAVE to confront the box legend before the E4, unlike the originals.

Yes, since Cynthia's team doesn't have any singular weakness, while Lance has a team that's literally can be blown over by Ice Beam, that means Cynthia needs to step down from the table. ;>_> /rant

I second this. I like the balanced team.

I still hate Will oh so much. Why the hell didn't he get an eeveelution like Karen? :/
It doesn't matter that Will got no eeveelution - Sabrina has Espeon for you. I'm glad that he got Grumpig - its rarely seen.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I never knew it was possible to get a shitty team on the second attempt. Koga, your team fails miserably. Swalot? What are you THINKING?

That's like saying Misty would use Luvdisc to show how awesome it is... it just fails.
Reminded me of that one Luvdisc she had in the anime. Caserin, was it?

All we need now is some Trainer's House + Contests confirmation, as well as those overworld sprites ripped (hopefully soon) by either Veekun or some other dude.

^It is what it is.

I for one am liking the appearances of the rarer seen pokemon, such as Will's Grumpig, Whitney's Lickylicky, and Koga's Toxicroak. This game is so freaking great!

well yeah i talked to my mom

i asked someone to translate it for me but it didnt elp me turns out what soul was saying was

"huh? magik-kun i dont think that is the way you are suppose to go"

i went to the top of the brass tower but i didnt see ho-oh there

that is one sick Machamp sprite... unlike this asshat.

Fat ass pig shit... You should be banned like Sneasel and Slowking in the old days.

I like Kingdra and Mew, just because they don't look like shit like they do in dppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)