Project Player Interview #7: Here comes team Charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi hctc!! I’m a big fan :)

1. What are you majoring in in school?

2. Do you play any instruments?

3. i have to agree with carpe +HereComesTeamCharm when

4. Favorite musical artist?

5. Do you like sweatpants?

6. Thoughts on Lickilicky
1. Artificial intelligence.

2. I played keyboard during Mandatory Music Class six years ago, outside of that not really.

3. We'll see.

4. Nitro Fun is pretty cool.

5. Sure, they're alright.

6. Average design, weird concept, but there's interesting directions you could take the concept into and I'd love for it to get a mega exploring those.

HCTC!! Glad to see another torterra lover.

1.) Who is the cutest user on the Pokemon Showdown site?
2.) Can you do my chemistry homework for me?
3.) What is the difference between a Ketone and an Ether?
4.) Have a good day!
5.) Do you have any Torterra sets I can use?
6.) Thoughts on using LC mons in 1v1?

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HCTC!! Glad to see another torterra lover.

1.) Who is the cutest user on the Pokemon Showdown site?
2.) Can you do my chemistry homework for me?
3.) What is the difference between a Ketone and an Ether?
4.) Have a good day!
5.) Do you have any Torterra sets I can use?
6.) Thoughts on using LC mons in 1v1?
1. Suspect Philosophy.
2. See question 3 and ask yourself if you still want me to.
3. Ketones are... carbohydrates with a double-bound oxygen molecule somewhere at the end (and aldehydes have the double bound oxygen in the middle? or the other way around), and ethers are... something.
Okay looked it up, I mixed up aldehydes and ketones and I forgot all about ethers. In my defense it's been a while since high school chem.
4. You too!
5. A while ago I got in the habit of making monogen starter teams (surprisingly doable, incineroar+primarina was especially good as a core), and when I used Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra I ran a custap torterra meant to check the zards, magearna, and mega gyara, in addition to all the other stuff you want a grass-type for (https://pokepast.es/6f80b884c8ad3905). For totally unrelated reasons I deleted that team soon after.
6. I like the originality, but only getting to run stall (or Aron shenanigans) gets tiring pretty quickly. I guess pokemon like Dwebble and Tyrunt technically have niches over their evolved forms, though.
And if you mean LC 1v1, that's just great fun and something that deserves better development.

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
what are some top/high tier mons (in whatever 1v1 gen/meta) that you hate using, and why?
I think I generally don't use stall a lot, partially because the matchups are less intuitive and often change depending on one random set variation.

I also don't like jirachi and togekiss (and to a lesser extent snorlax) much: while they can run a ton of moves and items, individual sets feel a bit underwhelming to me.

In SM, I don't like Metagross much: it has cool resistances and offensive power, but suffers from 4MSS a lot (seriously, look at the compendium sets for that mon: it's a miracle they kept it all on one line). I also dislike Fini, which is mostly just because I don't enjoy its playstyle very much.

Last edited:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
I'm a Big fan Hctc!!! -
1. Whom do you find the most funny person in Smogon?
2. How it's like being a Forum Mod?
3. What is your favourite tier (except 1v1)?
4. Do you like sports? If yes then which one?
5. Do you like helping newcomers on 1v1 community (well I know the answer due to obvious reason, but I want to know the reason behind it)

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
I'm a Big fan Hctc!!! -
1. Whom do you find the most funny person in Smogon?
2. How it's like being a Forum Mod?
3. What is your favourite tier (except 1v1)?
4. Do you like sports? If yes then which one?
5. Do you like helping newcomers on 1v1 community (well I know the answer due to obvious reason, but I want to know the reason behind it)
1. Anyone who isn't D2TheW.
2. Kinda boring tbh, not a lot happens during early Europe hours.
3. Uh I haven't really played a ton outside of 1v1, did some monopoke in gen 7 and dipped my toe in RU recently, so let's go with that.
4. I've done some track 'n field and cycling, if you meant watching sports then I'm not too big on that.
5. A little over a year ago I was a clueless random too, I guess I just recognize a lot of my past self in today's newer players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)