Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request: at the start of the round my oppo tell me that he can't play in the first week, so we decide to play in the second.I was online for all the week, but he never showed.I tell him a time to schedule the battle, but he never responded.I enclose the schreen of her profile.I hope to play if he appear.

Last edited:

mulgokizary

Banned deucer.
It's unfortunate that I have to call for activity in lieu of playing, but my opponent missed our date (for which I was online for the entire day) and didn't respond to me or attempt to reschedule at all when I asked why he didn't show up. teal6 should be able to confirm that I was talking on Smogtours all day last Friday.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Opp and I scheduled for today, he didn't show up at scheduled time. I rly don't have enough free time to wait all day hoping he'll eventually show up. Calling for inactivity.

Opp and I scheduled for today, he didn't show up at scheduled time. I rly don't have enough free time to wait all day hoping he'll eventually show up. Calling for inactivity.
First of all, as shown on your vm, we agreed on both the 3rd and the 4th as proposed by you without specifying one of the two. Moreover, U just waited 34 minutes and left while i came after 38 minutes. You can't call activity without at least waiting an hour or 45 minutes.

Not claiming activity as theres still 2 days left but my ops been a pain to schedule with since hes not replying to vms like at all

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
First of all, as shown on your vm, we agreed on both the 3rd and the 4th as proposed by you without specifying one of the two. Moreover, U just waited 34 minutes and left while i came after 38 minutes. You can't call activity without at least waiting an hour or 45 minutes.
You weren't 38 minutes late, you were an hour and 38 minutes late.

Activity Win Request My opponent contacted me through PM on Feb 17. I replied on the same day telling him that I'll not be available from 19-25 Feb due to my Uni Tour. I also told him my timezone and asked his. He asked later if I could play on the same day, but I was already gone then so didn't see his reply. I got back from my tour and PM'ed him on 25th. I kept pm-ing him every 2-3 days asking for his timezone or when he can play but since then, he never showed up. Since the deadline's tomorrow and I have a busy af schedule tomorrow, I have no other option but to call for activity today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)