Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

I made a post earlier in this thread showing that my opp has been really difficult to schedule with and he has continued to be.

Hadn't seen or heard from him Friday or Saturday, and I'm no longer able to play today. I have classes during the times he seems to be available Mondays through Thursdays, so we likely wouldn't be able to play until the coming Friday/Weekend.

Vapo

water me
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
-Frexa- and I scheduled for 3pm EST today, but they had a last minute change to their schedule and couldn't make it at that time. Hopefully they'll be back before the deadline, but if not we'd appreciate a small extension (just a few hours) to get the matches done

Cocunut and I scheduled originally for the weekend of the 26th/27th feb and he/she did not respond when I tried to contact them on that weekend... subsequently we tried to come up with a different time, but our time zone difference is extremely awkward and we were never again available at the same time. Would appreciate an extension of a few days (preferably until the weekend)

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
We rescheduled for 8/9pm my time so where is the problem?_? As i wrote on your wall i'll be on in 20/30 minutes
u agreed on 6/7 i waited for 2 hours and u never showed. Last week u said u couldnt make the time and I said we should do next sunday the same time (which was 6/7)... Im not even home rn

here to confirm my loss to 5th. 2-0
great challenger & opponent.

I dont know how to pay rent, but there's always next time. Gl to the rest of ya

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Calling activity now after a set time with Sneakers, We settled on 3PM today, my time, And some complications happened. The other attempts at battling were not possible due to work and school cutting in. But today was a planned date and with a time. Opp also said he cant play.

Last edited:
Activity I have all the days free and he never connects we are to play a day and it appears when I go, we stayed Sunday to play at 4 and he does not appear and he comes here to post activity, when really the one that does not appear is he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)