Nuzlocke Challenge

Since i am a little bored right now to continue my heartgold nuzlocke, i will just provide a quick team update as a new team member has joined the team...also, after monday i am going to continue the challenge...

MY TEAM

PEPPERS the feraligatr

torrent
choice scarf
careful
female
level 46
headbutt
ice fang
surf
crunch

SNATCH the gyarados

intimidate
muscle band
brave
male
level 46
aqua tail
dragon dance
earthquake
ice fang

ROCKER the golem

sturdy
serious
male
level 48
rock polish
earthquake
rock smash
rock slide

SPOOKY the gengar

levitate
choice specs
modest
male
level 47
shadow ball
focus blast
psychic
thunderbolt

DISASTER the absol

super luck
lonely
male
level 44
swords dance
sucker punch
bite
slash

this is the guy i caught at rock tunnel using the hoenn sound system on wednesday,and i plan on using him since it has a +attacking nature and fine attack ivs,and most of all it is so fucking cool...i spent the last few days just grinding him because i was not feeling ready to set for kanto...i intend on keeping him and turning him into an important member of my team....

NOTE:100 posts...yeah

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I just failed badly a Platinum Nuz because of lots of hax, and I'm wondering what other Nuzlockes are the most fun? I can play virtually any Pokemon game, (including BW) and I'm wondering which is the most fun. Assume I've played every game fully through but never Nuzlocked one fully.

Hey, I just failed badly a Platinum Nuz because of lots of hax, and I'm wondering what other Nuzlockes are the most fun? I can play virtually any Pokemon game, (including BW) and I'm wondering which is the most fun. Assume I've played every game fully through but never Nuzlocked one fully.
First gen is really fun to Nuzlocke, surprisingly. It is really nostalgic since I grew up on first gen Pokemon and whatnot. It is somewhat difficult though, because there is crit hax all the time in first gen.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald is fun too, especially because of the wide variety of Pokes you can get from Nuzlocking. You can also get jipped because of the wide variety and end up with "less desirable" Pokes though. However, with those underrated Pokemon it makes Nuzlocking more enjoyable and difficult at the same time.

The thing with the mew glitch skwog, is not only do you have to see an abra, but you have to catch it as well. If you can do that I see no qualms other than making sure it doesn't violate the area rule of your nuzlocke. I'm not 100% sure of what part of the bridge the mew appears but I believe it appears in the actual city part of Cerulean, which means you get 2 chances for Abra 24 and 25. And you can't trade for Jynx later (does anyone actually do that?). Unless of course you're gonna be patient and buy one at the game corner in celadon, but then no eevee for you lol.

Again I like your style of story telling so keep the updates coming.

Skwog's question reminded me that I had a similar question about in game trading. He mentioned that he might have to trade his spearow for farfetche'd for cut, well my question is, is there any rule that says you can't trade a dead pokemon for an in game one?

I mean morally speaking I don't think it follows the Nuzlocke spirit but, I mean if its that or restart like Skwog had to, isn't it better to pawn your dead friend off to the oblivious in game trainer :)
Well I was intending to use the Mew glitch using Fly and there is a trainer to the east of Lavender Town you can perform the Mew glitch on. Only problem is I think I defeated the Slowpoke trainer up on the Cerulean Cape today while I was on a three hour drive to my college town. Oops. Better check up on that... haha.

And I don't think it would follow the rules of Nuzlocke to use a fainted comrade to trade for something new. Technically, you are supposed to release fainted Pokes, and only store them in the PC for memorial purposes.

In other news, I'll do an update once I get enough significant occurrences in my game to write a worthwhile post. Despite playing in the car today for like an hour, I managed to get a grand total of nowhere haha.

It's nice to see that people enjoy my narration of the story though. I'll be sure to keep writing updates as long as I have the time (which I have more than enough of.)

Ok so started the challenge today on my fire red version, however i havn't got very far since i have an assignment due tomorrow that i spent most of the day doing, tend to leave these things to the last minute x_x.

Drew a pic of my character and his squirtle nicknamed bubbles. Excuse the untidyness, was kinda in a rush so didn't have time to fix things or remove all the guidlines.

Trainers name: Edward
Eye color: golden (yellow)
Hair: color - white; characteristics - Somewhat long across the fringe and
well kept at the back. Combed and tidy.
Personality: Easy going, caring and loyal, rather phlegmatic (composed and calm), engaging (talkative, listener), confident and secretive when it comes to his past.
Habits, Hobbies & Enjoyments:
Loves high places, swimming, lying on the grass watching the clouds, pokemon (duh)

Rules
1. If a pokemon faints, you must release it as soon as possible.
2. You can ONLY catch the first pokemon you encounter in a route/cave/town/area (You get the idea). If you defeat the first pokemon you see, tough shit, you get nothing from this area.
3. Obviously if you run out of pokemon, you must start again.
4. Potions, healing items of any kind infact, are DISALLOWED.
5. Give your pokemon nicknames, for fucks sake! Make them your little babies! CARE FOR THEM!

The team

Bubbles (Squirtle) @ No item
Level: 8
Rash Nature
- Tackle
- Tail whip
- Bubble
- N/A

Ed's oldest companion (and only ;D) and the leader of the team. Bubbles is joyful, playful, friendly and energetic. His highly reliable and becomes totally focused and determined when in battle.

The story so far
Edward woke up to the sound of his alarm, he blindly reaches around trying to grasp the alarm clock, knocking to the floor. Slowly sitting up he rubs his eyes, then it sinks in that today is the day he starts his journey. His eyes widen, he grabs his shoes and quickly scurries down the stairs. Before he could get out the door his mother called out, "Wait up Ed!, you almost forgot your backpack" she said whilst walking towards him, backpack in hand. Ed puts his backpack on his back, says goodbye to his mother and makes his way to Professor oaks laboratory.

Entering the laboratory he greets the professor just as Blue walks in the door. The professor gives some long winded speech then gave me first choice at picking a starter pokemon. It was finally here, the day that Ed would receive his first pokemon, he had already known for a long time which pokemon he was going to choose. He pickups the pokeball containing squirtle, "i'll take this one" Ed said calmly, nicknaming it "Bubbles". Blue wasted no time to make his choice and took the bulbasaur. As Edward was leaving the lab, blue chased after him and challenged him to a battle. The battle was a pure tackle fest, until bulbasaur finally gave out. "You got lucky, it wont end the same next time" said Blue as he made his exit.

Ed makes his way through route 1, running into a few wild pidgeys and rattata's along the way, however with no pokeballs on him he opts to kill them and give bubbles a little experience. Arriving in the next town he proceeds to the poke center to have bubbles healed, then heads over to the pokemart. "Hey you there!" says a voice as Ed walks into the poke-mart, it was the store clerk, calling Ed over he asks if i was from pallet town and dumps some parcel on me to take to prof oak. After returning to his hometown he heads over to the laboratory to deliver the parcel, afterwards the professor made another tedious speech then hands over a pokedex to both Ed and Blue.

*And thats as far as i've played so far >.<"

wow the kanto region is much harder than i used to remember from when i was playing silver for the first time...already lost two major members of the team and have only beaten lt.surge and sabrina...time for some major grinding...

edit: done editing and ready to be read.

Chapter 4: farewell Raven...

i used the night to think about it and though mad daddy might be worth using once evolved, thus i decided to grind him by putting him in front of the party and switching once the battle started. i continued while having little difficult with the trainers and wild pokemons, but the best part? Axel evolved! he looked happy about it, a bit too happy for someone like him but i dindt minded. after that we went inside the cave and a fat guy was at the entrance. he gave us a HM and wished us good luck, thus we continued our way in. everything was fine until the end...

the last trainer of the cave had a bidoof. the damage he can cause with a tackle is not enough to kill most pokemons in one hit...or that is what i though. when i switched mad daddy out for Raven the bidoof crit the wounded Raven. last thing i remember was to hear Raven saying...mission accomplished. it was at that time i understood his mission...it was to protect our friends...and he considered mad daddy a friend...Axel was not happy and quickly killed the enemy bidoof. the little girl comment at the end got me mad too, she said even losing is something to commemorate. not this one, that is for sure. i also got myself a Zubat i called Vamp...never though i would have to use it until now.

after digging a grave for Raven just outside of the cave and paying my respects i continued my way to the city. mad daddy was clearly upset over Raven death as if it was his fault. i knew however that it was MY fault, axel was a bit sad too but quickly got over it. we both knew that his sacrifice had a reason and getting sad over it was not the right course of action. after reaching the city a weird kid using some comfy looking shorts leaded us the way to the gym where Ryan awaited for us. he said he already got his badge and that the gym leader was at the city cave, i should go ask for a battle then...but not before going to the pokemon center and mess around the city a little.

chapter 5: exploration Ftw

i changed my mind once i found out there was a route(207) close by the city. i decided to see what i could get there and found a machop in the process. it was a lucky catch since he was brave and had guts, thus i called him chuck. after that i checked the city for interesting stuff but found nothing, so i decided i should go ask the gym leader to show up. after entering i decided it would be a good idea to grind on the trainers by using the same tactic as before to get mad daddy to level up. while on that i noticed a guy telling his pokemon to break a rock. i was amazed by such skill and fighting ability, i mean shit, his pokemon broke a godamn rock! how fucking awesome is that? i asked if he was the gym leader, he said he was and that he would await for me in the gym and left after that. i decided to grind a little more and go.

after that i started to realize chuck would be useless because i already got axel. as i entered a building a little girl asked if she wanted to trade her abra for my machop, thus i got a abra. on the same place a guy was amazed by my geodude and gave me a heal ball. weird people pretty much. i entered the gym shortly after that and decided i should use the trainers to give mad daddy the last level he needed to evolve. the first trainer was all he needed and i saw the useless Mad daddy evolve into a not-so-useless kricketune, he even learned fury cutter! after that i used the same process to get Vamp some levels before the gym battle. i wanted to make sure she could handle herself in a fight and leech life is not good enough for a main atack. after beating all trainers i went back to the pokemon center for healing and rushed back to the gym leader. and so the battle started....

it was horrible. i dindt lost any pokemons thanks to some potions but Axel got crit twice by rock throw from geodude. after that the onix took 4 mach punchs to kill(the fucker used a potion) and axel took significant damage from those random rock throws. cranidos survived the first mach punch and headbutted axel down to 5 hp...and blaze activated. it was pretty epic to see Axel tail burning so hot that it looked like a fire version of waygreymon shield on his backs. after that he finished cranidos off faster then one can say mach punch. after that i got my first badge. all my pokemons were proud of that but i knew it was just the start. we decided to rest on the pokemon center that night and continue tomorow.

team:

Axel(monferno) lonely level 17 male
-mach punch
-ember
-fury swipes
-leer

the main pokemon of the team. he would rather deal with his problems alone and doesnt like teamwork, but despite his cold personality he cares about his friends, something proved after Raven death where he avenged the poor bird. he got no problems in helping the team to become stronger either. overall a great pokemon.

Mad daddy(kricketune) naughty level 10 male

-fury cutter
-bide
-growl

at first a useless member i decided that he could have some use with proper training. he is a bit of a pervert and cheerful guy but cares about the team. he thinks its his fault Raven got killed and decided to become stronger after that. he is the second in command of the team, behind Axel and is the only one in the team that can sing without making ears bleed.

Vamp(zubat) serious level 8 female

-leech life
-supersonic

the substitute for Raven after said pokemon death. she was caught just before his death too. she appeared to have feelings for Raven but as we all already know he got killed pretty badly(crushed into a wall). she is a serious character and the only female so she is forced to be the voice of reason most of the time. she is currently training to take Raven place.

kazza(abra) quiet level 7 male

-teleport

the lazy ass of the group. got him by trading Chuck. he sleeps most of the time but there is no dennying teleport is useful, specially on a nuz run. when he does wake up he is often quiet and tries to not get himself in the discussions but when he wants to say something we all know its something important. he doesnt fight, instead he supports the team with his wise words and teleport.

Rocky(geodude) serious level 7 male

-tackle
-defense curl
-mud sport
-rock smash

the pretty cool guy of the team. he is often the guy who makes everyone smile with his jokes and supportive nature. when the situation calls for however he can be just as serious as Kazza. he is the HM user of the team and prefer to open the way instead of taking lifes.

PC:

Ragdoll(starly)

USELESS.

dead:

Raven(starly) naive male(level doesnt matter anymore)

i was hoping to have him with me my entire journey but a tackle crit took him down. Raven was a evil character with no problems in using dirty tricks...however he did so to make sure the team had a better chance to live. he sacrificed himself to make sure mad daddy lived, and he now rest at the exit of the cave where he died.

2nd Update (big)

@thewetmop I'll try :D.

-If a Pokemon in your party faints, you must release it.
-Every time you reach a new route, cave, etc., you must catch the very first Pokemon you see, regardless of your current number of party members. The Pokemon may sit within the box for an indeterminate amount of time as a backup.
-If you fail to catch the first Pokemon you see, either via it fleeing, knocking it out, or having no Pokeballs, you may not catch another. Tough shit.
-This means you can not catch a Pokemon in a route you were in before you could catch Pokemon. So no route 1, you were there before you had pokeballs.
-If a town you go to contains a body of water or a gift, Pokemon like Bill’s Eevee in G/S/C/HG/SS, that may be considered a Pokemon of a new area.
-You must nickname your Pokemon so there is some sort of attachment. Each Pokemon is a best friend to you, to see them die is heartbreaking.
-If your entire party faints, they all must be thrown away. If you have a Pokemon left in a box somewhere, you may continue, otherwise you must start your game over.
-You are, under no circumstance, allowed to get a second Pokemon from any given area.
-You may not switch out before the enemy trainer sends in a new Pokemon.
-You are not allowed to use legendaries in battle.
-Potions are allowed, other healing items are not.

I left off at the route south of Floaroma Town. It turns out that it is the same route north of Jubilife, and I already caught a Pokemon there, so I was forced to release Gamma the Shinx. I went into Floroama Town and beat Team Galactic. Numa the Bidoof was a huge trooper, surviving Toxic poisoning and regular poison. I made sure not to catch anything in Valley Windworks so that I could get Drifloon, and for some reason, it wasn't appearing. I went to Route 205 and caught a pink male Shellos named Gelato. I grinded a couple levels. Sudoku the Zubat finally learned Bite. Numa the Bidoof and Sudoku the Zubat are level 14 at this point, with Shellos being level 13, Nero the Staravia being 17, and Caesar the Prinplup being 19.

I challenged a girl scout walking in a square. Sending out Zubat, I expected it to be easy. Then I saw who she sent out: SHINX. The battle went a little something like this.
"Sudoku used Bite"
"Shinx used Spark"
"Sudoku fainted"

NO! One of my favorite team members, now dead. She was the first one to ever die. I send out Numa, because she is the only one not weak to Electric type moves.

"Shinx used Spark"
(Numa has a little HP left)
"Numa used Tackle. Tackle missed!"
Seriously? Shinx finished Numa, killing her with Spark. This was a major failure for me. Two Pokemon dying to the same thing, in the same battle.

I send out Caesar, and kill Shinx with Metal Claw.

I put my fallen team members in a PC Box labeled "RIP". I was so upset, it wasn't even funny. Putting on Eye of the Tiger, I run to Valley Windworks and see Drifloon there. I battle it, and I catch it at level 22. Eidolon the Drifloon is now the strongest member of my team. I go into Eterna Forest, ready to catch another Pokemon. I find a female Cascoon, who I quickly catch and name Pepper. I evolve her into Dustox and finally she learns Gust and Protect.. Pepper is useable at last! I notice that Cheryl heals my Pokemon after every battle, so I train. My team is in the 16-19s, with Eidolon being the exception.

I catch a female Pachirisu named Motorola outside of Eterna City. She is the lowest level on my team, as she is level 11. I go to the right of Eterna and catch a female Meditite named Duffel. I opt to use Motorola for the gym battle. I quickly defeat all the trainers, and I defeat Gardenia's first two Pokemon. I only had trouble against Roserade. I was forced to sacrifice Motorola to get a free switch into Nero. I beat the gym, and switch Meditite into my party. I tried to train her, but I wasn't paying attention in a trainer battle. I accidentally click Bide instead of Confusion, and she is dead. I catch a male Machop inside Mt. Coronet, and name him Odyssey. This is where I left off.

Team
Prinplup "Caesar" ♂

Quirky, Torrent
Level 20
Cut, Peck, Bubble, Metal Claw

Staravia "Nero" ♂

Modest, Intimidate
Level 20
Tackle, Double Team, Quick Attack, Wing Attack

Shellos "Gelato" ♂

Relaxed, Sticky Hold
Level 20
Mud Slap, Mud Bomb, Hidden Power (Rock), Water Pulse

Dustox "Pepper" ♀

Quirky, Shield Dust
Level 20
Harden, Gust, Protect, Moonlight

Drifloon "Eidolon" ♂

Mild, Aftermath
Level 24
Gust, Focus Energy, Payback, Stockpile

Machop "Odyssey" ♂

Hasty, No Guard
Level 16
Rock Smash, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Foresight

RIP
Bidoof "Numa" ♀

Serious, Simple
Level 14
Tackle, Rollout, Defense Curl, Rock Smash

Zubat "Sudoku" ♀

Careful, Inner Focus
Level 14
Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish, Bite

Pachirisu "Motorola" ♀

Adamant, Run Away
Level 11
Growl, Bide, Quick Attack, Charm

Meditite "Duffel" ♀

Quirky, Pure Power
Level 13
Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect

Other Entries

My first update in a bit. School has kept me busy, so i haven't played a whole lot.
Rules:
  • Release all fainted pokemon
  • Only catch the first pokemon in each area, if it dies, too bad
  • Name everything

a brief update of where I am currently:
After beating both wake and his rival, Marcus continued chasing down the team galactic member towards his final destination at the lake, though he took several opportunities to eavesdrop on him along the way.

"Stop! Stop following me!" Begged the grunt "I don't even know who you are! The way you always listen to my conversations with myself...its creeping me out.." Passing through the resort, Marcus decided the grunt could wait until after he battled all the nice couples in the restaurant. Galactic man took this to mean he had given up, and decided to rest in a field of grass near the lake. To his great dismay, Marcus appeared again, and proceeded to trounce him in battle.

Moving on, Marcus used Cynthia's medicine to clear the path of psyduck north of solaceon, and trudged his way through the fog. He had no idea how bad this idea was. Soon enough, he stumbled into a double battle: with ace trainers. His newly evolved bronzong took aim at the opponents raichu, while swoops the used fly. Because of the fog, however, Ivan missed with extrasensory, and raichu connected with thunderbolt, ending swoops' life. Tortimer was flung out to finish the battle, but it didn't matter now. Marcus was crushed. He had vowed not to loose another pokemon, and here he was, with a dead bird in his arms.

After forging a path to Celestic town, he caught a meditite, named Bruce, and Marcus flew back to hearthome. Fantina and her ghost army stood no chance against Tortimer and Rachel, and they proceeded to bite through everything she could throw at marcus. Using his newfound ability to surf, he then took a trip to feugo iron works, picked up a few items, and caught a useless floatzel.

Team:

• Tormtimer - lv34 Torterra
  • Flutter - lv30 Dustox
  • Bruce - lv32 Meditite
  • Ivan - lv34 Bronzong
  • TEEFERS - lv8 Zubat
  • Rachel - lv34 Gyarados.

my fallen comrads:
  • Flyguy - starly lv2-4
  • Dracula - Zubat lv 3-6
  • Norbert- Bidoof lv 2-14
  • Jake Ghastly lv 12-14
  • Punchy- Geodude lv6-24
    - my first really painful loss. Just one level from becomming a graveler, and he dies to a critical hit water gun.
  • Jenn- Ponyta lv 16-18
    - Double battles are my worst enemy. If i had known geodude would outspeed tortimer and use magnitude, i never would have kept you in, Jenn. I'm so sorry.
  • Swoops- Staravia lv16-33
    - Once again, i can't overstate my hatred for double battles. I already miss you, Swoops.
    As you can see, my first nuzlocke run has been filled with lots of casualties, but i'm determined to make it through, and avenge my fallen buddies.

Boxed:
  • Teefers- lv8 Zubat
  • Derp - lv4 Bidoof
  • Zelos - lv8 Buizel
  • Mark- lv5 Zubat
  • Brover - lv16 Bidoof
  • MetroBear - lv12 Buneary
  • Happiny Egg?
  • Paul - lv22 Geodude
  • Peepers -lv22 Hoothoot

a brief update of where I am currently:
After leaving

Name-Larryzz
Rival-Barry
Team:
1.Tortzz(Turtwig)Male
Moves
Tackle
Withdrawl
Nature Mild (HAX!!!!!!)
2.Doofzz(Bidoof)Female
Moves
Tackle
Nature Jolly
3.Nixzz(Shnix)Male
Moves
Tackle
Nature Sassy.
Update-
"And that concludes the end of our special program" i turn off the TV and then all of a sudden Barry kicks my door down and i say "it was opened you know" "i dont care i am just destructive" "whatvever. so why did you kick the door down this time" "because we are going to see prof Rowan to.." "get pokemon" i guessed "dang you good, well lets go larry"
Then he ran out the door i walked after but my mum stopped me twice!!!!agghhhhh stupid bitch going blah blah blah. Then i went to route 201 and meet up with Barry and then he was about to run into long grass when all of a sudden we heard someone shout "STOP!!!!! YOU IDOITS DON'T GO INTO THE GRASS""!!!!!!!?" then an old geser appeared with a cute girl said some boring stuff like if we loved pokemon and stuff then he gave us the choice of three pokemons i choose a turtwig which i promptly named Tortzz and then Barry took the chimcar then mr geser started to talk about boring shit again, when he left me and barry battled(i won) and then i wenthome for some rest. my bitch of a mum talked the shit out of me in the morning then i left and found barry on route 201 (again) he said some stuff and then we went to the lake and found some creepy dude talking to himself then he left.
then Barry said"oh SHIT!!!! we dont have any pokeballs" then he ran off to sandgem to see the prof. on my way there i battled 3 starlys then i run into that cute girl again and learned that her name was Dawn and she said she had been waiting for me (and i was thinking disgusting things when she said that(not really but my person proberly was). then the prof gave me a pokedex and then i went to the pokemart to get 5 pokeballs,4potions and 5paralyz heals i then went back to the lake and caught a bidoof and called it Doofzz then i went to my mum and spent the night and in the morning Barrys mum come and gave me a parcel to give to him in Jubilife and on the way i saw dawn she taught me ow to catch a pokemon and then gave me 5 more pokeballs and then i caught Nixzz and when i got to Jubilife City i ran into Dawn (again its like she is following me (i think she has a crush on me). She then lead me to where Barry was but before i could get there a weird guy appeared and then he said some random shit and then he gave me my second key item and left and then Dawn left.......To be continued. So what do you guys think first comic i made so was it good or what, just wait for the next update.

EDIT: forgot rules:
1.Must release any fainted pokemons.
2.Can only catch the first pokemon i find on a route.
3.Only buy 5 pokeballs per mart.
4.Can not catch legendary pokemon.

Yeah, that first battle in RBY sucks for sheer hax factor. At least in the other first rival battles you can do some training first. Better luck next time?

And I have my next update mostly typed up, but I've discovered the addicting nature of Plants vs Zombies and as such am having trouble finding the willpower to sit down and finish it lol.

Lookin' good on the new story, Skwog; hopefully your run doesn't end up as tragically this time around :P And props for the video log Steeler, definitely a cool way to do a Nuzlocke run. Even though you failed pretty spectacularly :B

I'm doing a regular run of XD right now to kind of 'study' it, if you will. I plan on eventually Nuzlocking it, but since I haven't played it a million times like most of the other games, I'd be going in blind if I just started now. And with XD being as hard as it is even without Nuzlocking, going in without a game plan is not something I want to do :x. I'm planning on writing a story to pair up with it, but I'm loving Steeler's video presentation... so I may toy around with that idea.

And I have my next update mostly typed up, but I've discovered the addicting nature of Plants vs Zombies and as such am having trouble finding the willpower to sit down and finish it lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ :D

well heres the newest Larry Story
Chapter 2 Gym leaders and Plasma Goons
i challenge you Roark i shouted. now you are proberly wonering ha woh slow down dude how did you get yada yada yada, well heres the story.
I then delivered the parcel Barrys like "sweet a town map WTF!!! theres two here have one Larry" then i went to route 204 and caught myself a wurmple which i then called Wurmzz, i then went and got the old rod went back to sandgem town went south and caught a magikarp which i named Fish. i then went to route203 and all of a sudden Barry challenged me to battle which i won naturally then grinded some trainers and when i went into the grass i find none other then an abra which a throw a pokeball at and pray to god it stays in and ..........yeah weclome to the team Psizz, i then went to orebourgh gate got a HM off a fat guy but unfortunaty didnt catch a poke so i then went to orebough after beating the trainers there to a pulp where Wurm evolves into a silcoon i then got dragged to the gym by a stupid freak and find Barry there so i ignore him and go to route 207 and caught a machop who i named chopperzz which came in handy against the gym but we will get there later, so anyway i then went to the mine to find the leader and hopefully the next team mate i then ran into a geodude shortly after i entered the mine which i caught and named Geozz, i then trained a bit more and found the leader in the process who i then see smash a boulder and then i head to the gym beat the trainers go back to the mine for some training and challenge the Gym
Roark i challenge you then the battle began i sent out Tortzz out first to razor leaf his geodude in one hit to switch into Chopperzz and defeated onix and craniodos. i then got a gym badge and when i am about to leave Barry comes and crashes into me AGAIN THE STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!! and i think he said something because all i heard was a buzz and then i went to Jubilife and found the geser and the cute girl team up the cute girl to defend her and the profs honour and i kick tema plasma out of the city and then i leave after i kiss dawn when the prof is speaking and doesnt notice hehehehe and run off and catch the next member of team in the cave on the way to eternia a zubat who i name batzz, i then turn up in some gaint flower place and leave as soon as my pokes are healed but a stupid whore gets in the way and asks me to save her dad which i try to do but i can not get past that stupid goon because he locked the door motherf**** i then head back to that sisy place and defeat 2 more goons easily with the tag team of Chopperzz and Geozz i then find a key which they left on the ground get some free honey and then head back to save the dad beat 2 more goons and then defeat the Commander easy plizy.......To be continued. Well thats as far as i have gotten so far update on team now and now added box.
Team
1.Chopperzz(Machop)Male
lvl17
Moves
Leer
Low Kick
Karate Chop
Focus Energy
Nature Relaxed
2.Geozz(Geodude)Female
'lvl12
Moves
Rock Throw
Tackle
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Nature Gentle
3.Wurmzz(Wurmple-Silcoon)Female
lvl9
Moves
String Shot
Poison Sting
Tackle
Harden
4.Psizz(Abra)Male
lvl9
Moves
Teleport
Nature Lax
5.Nixzz(Shinx)Male
lvl13
Moves
Spark
Leer
Tackle
Charge
6.Tortzz(Turtwig)Male
Lvl15
Moves
Razor Leaf
Tackle
Withdrawl
Absorb
Boxed
PHP:
[HIDE] 
1.Doofzz(Bidoof)Female
Lvl4
Moves
Rock Smash
Tackle
Nature Jolly
2.Fish(Magikarp)Female
lvl5
Moves
Splash
Nature Hardy
3.Bat(Zubat)Male
lvl4
Moves
Leech Life
Nature Gentle
Ands that all for now check in later for the next update
the new one will come in once i finish the forest training
[/HIDE]

well heres the newest Larry Story
Chapter 2 Gym leaders and Plasma Goons
i challenge you Roark i shouted. now you are proberly wonering ha woh slow down dude how did you get yada yada yada, well heres the story.
I then delivered the parcel Barrys like "sweet a town map WTF!!! theres two here have one Larry" then i went to route 204 and caught myself a wurmple which i then called Wurmzz, i then went and got the old rod went back to sandgem town went south and caught a magikarp which i named Fish. i then went to route203 and all of a sudden Barry challenged me to battle which i won naturally then grinded some trainers and when i went into the grass i find none other then an abra which a throw a pokeball at and pray to god it stays in and ..........yeah weclome to the team Psizz, i then went to orebourgh gate got a HM off a fat guy but unfortunaty didnt catch a poke so i then went to orebough after beating the trainers there to a pulp where Wurm evolves into a silcoon i then got dragged to the gym by a stupid freak and find Barry there so i ignore him and go to route 207 and caught a machop who i named chopperzz which came in handy against the gym but we will get there later, so anyway i then went to the mine to find the leader and hopefully the next team mate i then ran into a geodude shortly after i entered the mine which i caught and named Geozz, i then trained a bit more and found the leader in the process who i then see smash a boulder and then i head to the gym beat the trainers go back to the mine for some training and challenge the Gym
Roark i challenge you then the battle began i sent out Tortzz out first to razor leaf his geodude in one hit to switch into Chopperzz and defeated onix and craniodos. i then got a gym badge and when i am about to leave Barry comes and crashes into me AGAIN THE STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!! and i think he said something because all i heard was a buzz and then i went to Jubilife and found the geser and the cute girl team up the cute girl to defend her and the profs honour and i kick tema plasma out of the city and then i leave after i kiss dawn when the prof is speaking and doesnt notice hehehehe and run off and catch the next member of team in the cave on the way to eternia a zubat who i name batzz, i then turn up in some gaint flower place and leave as soon as my pokes are healed but a stupid whore gets in the way and asks me to save her dad which i try to do but i can not get past that stupid goon because he locked the door motherf**** i then head back to that sisy place and defeat 2 more goons easily with the tag team of Chopperzz and Geozz i then find a key which they left on the ground get some free honey and then head back to save the dad beat 2 more goons and then defeat the Commander easy plizy.......To be continued. Well thats as far as i have gotten so far update on team now and now added box.
Team
1.Chopperzz(Machop)Male
lvl17
Moves
Leer
Low Kick
Karate Chop
Focus Energy
Nature Relaxed
2.Geozz(Geodude)Female
'lvl12
Moves
Rock Throw
Tackle
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Nature Gentle
3.Wurmzz(Wurmple-Silcoon)Female
lvl9
Moves
String Shot
Poison Sting
Tackle
Harden
4.Psizz(Abra)Male
lvl9
Moves
Teleport
Nature Lax
5.Nixzz(Shinx)Male
lvl13
Moves
Spark
Leer
Tackle
Charge
6.Tortzz(Turtwig)Male
Lvl15
Moves
Razor Leaf
Tackle
Withdrawl
Absorb
Boxed
1.Doofzz(Bidoof)Female
Lvl4
Moves
Rock Smash
Tackle
Nature Jolly
2.Fish(Magikarp)Female
lvl5
Moves
Splash
Nature Hardy
3.Bat(Zubat)Male
lvl4
Moves
Leech Life
Nature Gentle
Ands that all for now check in later for the next update
the new one will come in once i finish the forest training
Holy wall of text o.o
Good luck on your runthrough, though. I suggest on future updates that you should format your text and paragraphs properly, mostly because it's hard on readers' eyes.

In other news, working on typing up my update on the Blue Nuzlocke. I hate writing a bunch. -.-

More Updated Adventures of Quid VI
Haven't played much recently until today, so here's my latest update.

Sometime between the last update and now, i beat Flannery and Team Magma at the volcano. Machiavelli swept through team Magma, while Machiavelli and Nyrdak, my newly caught Numel, tag teamed Flannery. Nothing too eventful. I then went around grinding and caught Abdul the Trapinch. Good stuff. I also got Lilly the Lileep, and a few other random pokemon.

Next came Norman. Fortunately, I did some research and found out all of his pokemon have faint attack. Machiavelli swept his trainers. For the boss battle, I actually came up with a strategy. Machiavelli led, but immediately switched to shedinja, who used toxic. Zachariah then came in and used dig to toxic stall slaking. This process was repeated for the second slaking. For vigoroth, I simply sent out Machiavelli. GG.

I'm now just grinding and exploring. I'll probably do new mauville.

The Team:
Theodore the Grovyle
Lvl 25, Hasty, Male
Pursuit/Screech/Absorb/Quick Attack
Theodore still hasn't been doing too hot. His moves are simply too weak for him to make much of an impact. However, I believe with an improved moveset, he will become much more valuable.

Machiaveli the Hariyama
Lvl 28, Lax, Male
Fake Out/ Vital Throw/Sand-Attack/Arm Thrust
Machiavelli is still easily my MVP. With 121 HP, 81 attack, and respectable defenses, he can take a huge hit and hit back even harder. Machiaveli has been instrumental for not only gym leaders, but the team's success in general.

Reagan the Kirlia
Lvl 25, Bold, Male
Growl/Confusion/Double Team/Teleport
Reagan is in about the same situation as Theodore, with good stats and a terrible moveset. However, I expect Reagan to be a wonderful Special Attacker later in the game. Hopefully his pathetic defenses won't be too crippling.

Minerva the Gyarados
Lvl 25, Serious, Female
Surf/Dragon Rage/Bite/Secret Power
Minerva has monstrous stats, and just recently acquired surf and dragon rage. Should be a powerhouse.

Abdul the Trapinch
Lvl 25, Bashful, Male
Bite/Sand-Attack/Sand Tomb/Strength
My thoughts upon encountering Abdul as my first pokemon in the desert were "OMG Trapinch!? Must get!" Abdul has a great attack stat, and i suspect him to grow into just as much of a powerhouse as Minerva or Machiavelli.

Nyrdak the Numel
Lvl 25, Rash, Male
Growl/Tackle/Ember/Magnitude
Nyrdak has brought great typing and needed moves to the table. Once earthquake and flamethrower are acquired, Nyrdak will be wreaking destruction.

The Box:
Daycare: Lilly the Lileep
Daycare: Tariah the Tentacool
Rawsberg the Roselia
Naniag the Ninjask
Shedinja
Tyr the Torkoal
Zena the Zangoose
Zekiela the Zubat
Micalanglo the Machop
Welga the Whismur
Ellen the Electrike

Deceased:
Whitney the Wurmple, lvl 4, Sacrificed to an early game Taillow.
Sylvester the Shroomish, lvl 6, Sacrificed to Brawly to heal Reagan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)