np: LC - Smells Like Teen Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wooh! made reqs.

How's everyone finding the meta? it really feels stable now, except for vanha which is bordering on broken imo.

edit: screenshotting it just in case i get decay fucked!

Yeah, I also think the meta will be stable if we only ban vanha. Meditite is strong, but misdreavus (if using eviolite or oran berry) lols at him. Misdreavus is pretty strong too, but it at least can be revenged and so does gligar. But carvanha does at least 70% to the whole metagame and if you try to revenge it, it can just protect to get faster than your scarfer and if you try to hit it with priority, it probably resists it (unless if it's mach punch/vacuum wave/extremespeed)

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Time for some alt verifying! Below you'll find the list of users that have qualified for this round of Suspect voting. If you see your alt(s) listed on here and you would like to vote in this round, please post which accounts belong to you in bold.

The deadline to verify your alts is Tuesday 5 June 11:59 PM EST. Please be prompt.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Confirming as none other than Zephyr (Shocking I know).

27 voter turnout is rather impressive with such a hefty boost in requirements, I was right to believe in the community!

confirmed

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

confirmed lol

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Ah, decaying system sucks I decayed for no reason.

I am Mijors20

confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)